I'll Trade my Wood for your Fire [Closed][Lavaclaw]

Discussion in 'Quest Bureau' started by Eevachu, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Eevachu

Eevachu Admin admin

Related Thread: A Call for Heroes

Name: I'll Trade my Wood for your Fire

Description: Panic struck as Valoo became increasingly more violent. The vicious, fiery eruptions slowly became more and more common, which made finding a solution all the more prevalent. With the possibility of treasure and an exciting adventure, Rika wasn't one to turn this down. Despite his lack of combat experience, Boris had to fulfill his duty as a doctor, to assist anyone trapped inside, and perhaps Valoo himself. Sienna likes fighting stuff. Will this trio succeed in saving Valoo, or will they meet the far more likely option of slowly burning alive?

Players/Characters:
    Rika(Eevachu) Don't forget about Wollo!
    Boris Delgado(WillowtheWhisp)
    Sienna Denzrita(Guy)

Rewards:
    Rika - Profession Lv 4 & 5 (-45r), +30 Rupees (+5r + 25r Profession), Fist of Pacci
    Boris - Profession Lv 2, 3, & 4 (-45r), +25 Rupees (+5r + 20r Profession), Fist of Pacci
    Sienna - Profession Lv10 & Outfitter Lv5 (-100r), +10 Rupees (-50r out-of-pocket + 50r Profession + 10r Craft), Fist of Pacci
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2016
  2. Guy

Guy Admin admin

Correction:
    Sienna - Profession Lv10 & Outfitter Lv5 (-100r), +10 Rupees (-50r out-of-pocket + 50r Profession + 10r Craft), Fist of Pacci

Anyway, the quest is complete. Eagle Labyrinth needs to be graded first for these treasures to make sense, though.

EDIT: Here is a link to the actual Lavaclaw thread.
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
  3. Eevachu

Eevachu Admin admin

Update:
    Rika - Profession Lv 4 & 5(-45r), +5 Rupees from thread, +25 Profession rupees, Fist of Pacci

As above, EL must be graded first for these to make sense.
  4. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    Updating, too. Spending 45 rupees to go from Level 1 to Level 4 Profession. He gains 5 Rupees from the quest, and 20 from his profession, for a total of 25. Note that I did not include his -5 rupees per thread, from his Twister treasure, as this thread was begun before he uh, turned Undead, and was completed as if that had not yet happened.
  5. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    Sorry that it took me literally almost a month to grade this. This passes without concern.