Spirit's grave (Tsu and U....5)

Discussion in 'Classic Dungeons' started by Tsubori, Jun 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tsubori

Tsubori Hunter of Beacon vet

Phiorra smiles, happily writing her name on the line. “No fine print I should be worried about, right?” She gives him the notebook, rupee and pen back, looking and seeing the portal. “I don't need the money, you keep it. Now let’s go Relerin.” She takes his hand, pulling him into the portal. In a moment and a half, both were outside the grave, in the cemetery.

The priestess released his hand, looking slightly sad. “Well... as much as I want to stay with you, the other priestesses will be worried about me soon. If you need to contact me, just write a letter to the temple of light, and I’ll come meet you, okay?” When he confirmed, she stepped forward, giving Relerin a hug, but then stepped back once more, pulling out her harp. She strummed a tune, then vanished in a spark of light. She found herself back at the temple, and immediately started limping to the other priestesses to get healed up. It was a busy day.
  2. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Relerin freezes as Phiorra hugs him. He knows what a hug is, in fact his adoptive mother Liliana Summer hugged him quite often, but those were motherly hugs. Hugs coming from someone other than Liliana are all, but foreign to Relerin. He really likes the feeling of a hug though. He smiles closing his eyes as Phiorra lets go of the hug. Relerin opens his eyes again just in time to see Phiorra warp away.

"I will Ms. Phiorra. I hope we meet again soon." Relerin says looking skyward as his eye flashes and Ba'al speaks.

"That is enough Whelp. We have business to get to. My necromancy isn't going to just appear you know. Move Whelp!" Relerin's eye flashes again as he jumps a bit in surprise.

"Right. To practice my necromancy." Relerin walks further into the cemetery his mind racing with facts and figures of raising the dead, but Phiorra still occupied the back of Relerin's mind.

(I believe this is the end of the dungeon unless Tsubori has anything else that he wanted to do. If not then can I get a mod in here please? If so ignore this part. :haa:)
  3. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

There are some things that I noticed while reading that I feel I need to bring up. Some of these you may ignore if you wish, but some are things that need to be addressed.

1) Lucario, your character breaks out into tears and an emotional spilling of his past a little too easily. If people have been treating him as badly as they do, would he actually throw his heart out to them as easily as he does? Just food for thought.

2) Both of you need to remember consistency and realism. If your character has a deep, emotional moment with another person, they're not just going to flip a switch come the next post and be completely normal without any thoughts about what just happened. Think about how you and the people you know act in real life. Also just food for thought.

3) You may have already done this, Lucario, but you'll need to switch your speaking colors in the future; the purple's really hard to read against the dark backdrop.

4) Lucario, please don't have Ba'al do things like banishing enemies to the underworld again. That's like giving your PC an ability without actually getting a treasure. Along the same lines, remember that Zelda doesn't give any information on demons at all, besides for a few boss titles. Try not to take it too far, okay?

5) About rewards; are you both only getting 20r?
  4. Tsubori

2) Part of that was sometimes the gap in time between the posts. That makes it more difficult to maintain mood.

5) This was started before the upgrade, so upgrade me to 40, then. It's all just towards Profession anyway. So I suppose I'd list it as Profession level 7. I already have 35 profession points in it or however that works, so I'm basically at 7 (35/80) now.
  5. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    1.) I suppose not. This was however my first RP using Relerin and I have a better idea now what I am going to do with him.

2.) Same thing Tsubori said.

3.) I have already changed it to a lighter purple that is hopefully easier to read.

4.) I just wanted to try to finish the miniboss in a way that is different than just hitting it enough. If you dislike that I will refrain from that in the future. I am the only one using much if any demon related things, so I know that I didn't write the story for Zelda, nor did I write the story for this site. I will continue to use Ba'al and the demon related things I have thought of, but I will try to keep it where it doesn't effect much more than Relerin or anyone he is adventuring with.

5.) Relerin will be taking the 40 rupees. In the RP he was offering Phiorra the rupee and she didn't take it.

As a side note all of those applied to me. :tpr: Not complaining just something I noticed.
  6. Quill

Ah, that makes sense. Alright.

^ Implying that writing is always easy XD

Ooh, proactive. Nice.

Oh, I can completely understand that. Still, there are many, many other ways of disposing of mini bosses than simply face-bashing it til it dies- without breaking rule #4. Also, about the demon races, I'm just telling you not to start pushing rule #3, that's all.

It actually looks like she did take it, since she only handed back the notebook and pen. I think you two may have different ideas about what's going on mebe.

Chances to improve are good.

Seems legit.
  7. Tsubori

Edited the post so she gives it back, other than that, it seems you have an understanding over my reward.
  8. Quill

Indeed. This is passed, take your rewards, and remember to update your character sheets accordingly!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.