Spirit's grave (Tsu and U....5)

Discussion in 'Classic Dungeons' started by Tsubori, Jun 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tsubori

Tsubori Hunter of Beacon vet

Phiorra bit her lip as the blood went everywhere, shuddering in fear. She nodded, going out into the hall. Phiorra certainly hoped he'd be cleaning himself up too...

As she got out into the hall, she pondered to herself as to what would happen were she caught. Expulsion for sure... Execution, being considered a tainted person? She stopped thinking about it, as it was just further scaring her.

She could smell the blood in the room from here... And the scent was so... Overpowering... Phiorra then blacked out, staring straightforward until snapped out of it.
  2. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    As Phiorra walked away Relerin lowered his left arm. Grunting in pain the entire time he finally managed to get it all the way down. Relerin brought his right hand that was covered in blood and sniffed it. "Hope...Phiorra...doesn't...see." Relerin starts to lick the blood off his hand. After clearing a small spot off of his hand he thought that was enough. He didn't notice a small blood smudge at the corner of his mouth that was big enough for others to notice. "Must...hurry...raise...Moblin...need...ugh." Relerin weakly picked up his staff and drew the pentagram around the body. Chanting quickly and with much pain Relerin completed the spell. The Moblin rose and knelled to Relerin. "Moblin...take me...ugh...to Phiorra." Relerin weakly pointed down the hall to where Phiorra had gone. The Moblin nodded and picked Relerin up and ran towards Phiorra. As the Moblin reached Phiorra Relerin tried to call out. "Phi...orra...ne...ed h...help. Pl...ease. Ban...dges...stop...bleeding."
  3. Tsubori

Phiorra snapped back to reality and saw Relerin's mangled state. She let out a horrified gasp, throwing up a little, but she then pulled herself together and brought out her bandages and lotions. They helped speed up healing and disinfected, but that was if she could get through her hemophobia. 

She pulled out a length of bandages and the cloth, taking off Relerin's robe. She found herself dead silent as she tried to focus her every being on staying conscious. The smell flooded her nose, and the red cluttered her view. She wiped the cloth along his wound, wincing and trying to keep the few contents of her stomach down. 

After a few moments, the gasping priestess put water on the wound, cleansing it, then the lotions. She then startedwrapping the bandage around his chest and then repeated the process for his other injuries. When she was done, she dropped the equipment down and turned away, starting up dry heaves that showed just how much she'd lost. 

When she had finished throwing up what wasn't there, she turned back to Relerin, tears of pain in her eyes. "T-there... Y-you should be... Okay..."
  4. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Weakly Relerin looked at the now bandaged wounds and smiled. "Well...thank you...Phiorra...and I'm sorry, but...you just saved two lives...I guess that makes us even eh?...Or is it I owe you now?...Ha ha ha ha..." Relerin could not even finish laughing before he collapsed against the wall. Relerin laid there for a few moments not moving at all before he started snoring a bit. Relerin had fallen into a deep sleep.

Relerin woke up a while later as the Moblin was making patrols around the hallway. "Ugh...my aching...why am I not in my upper robes? What the bloody he...oh right." Relerin looked at his bandaged wounds. "Ms. Phiorra? How long was I out?" Relerin lightly touched the bandaging wincing in pain. "Well...ugh...this has been a...um...interesting experience." Relerin grunted as he stood up.
  5. Tsubori

Phiorra noticed that Relerin had fallen asleep, and with a small chuckle, sat next to him to catch her breath. The undead moblin was on a basic patrol path, so that'd suffice for now.

There was another path from this room leading deeper into the grave, and Phiorra could feel it. They were nearing the spirit whom started all this madness. 

When Relerin woke up, Phiorra merely looked at him with a smile. "Good morning, Relerin. Or at least I think it's morning... Hm." He then asked how long he'd been out. "From what I could tell, about two hours or so. Are you feeling any better?"
  6. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    "A little bit Ms. Phiorra. Ugh. Very sore, not good for combat anytime soon. Two hours? Huh. Must write that down." Relerin weakly walked over to his robes and pulled a notebook and a pen from an inner pocket of his robes. He winced as he held the book in his left hand and wrote in it.

"My notes. I suggest you don't read them Ms. Phiorra. Much you wouldn't understand and my research notes. Might not be appealing." Relerin lifted his robes and tried to put them on. He winced really hard as he tried to move his arm above his shoulder. "Ugh! Not going to work. Need help. Or just keep them off. No Ms. Phiorra is a priestess. Not need be seen with shirtless demon bonded child. Bad for image. Possible expulsion. Maybe execution. Either not good." Relerin was speaking to himself loud enough for anyone to hear.
  7. Tsubori

Phiorra looked at the book he said contained his notes. On one end of her mind, she was brimming with curiosity. On the other, she knew it was a bad idea to look, knowing that she so far didn't like his secrets. So she'd disregard it for now. Until then, Relerin needed help getting his shirt on. 

She took hold of his robes. "Here, I'll get that for you." She navigated his robes around both arms, then hoisted it over his head. He was certainly looking like the robes would need some adjusting, but Relerin could do that himself. "Whew... I really hope the spirit through there isn't too hard... I don't know if we can handle anything beyond that Ghini we fought..."
  8. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    "Thank you Ms. Phiorra. Well as long as more of your...ugh...soul doesn't get taken and this ugh injury doesn't affect my abilities...we should be good." Relerin adjusted his robes and felt the tear through the left side of then. "Gonna need fix. And cleaning. Much dried...wait no wet blood as well." Relerin looked at his hand winch had a little blood on it. Relerin mumbled to himself, "No must not. Dead for sure. Must control. Damn hemoglobin addiction. Horrible thing."

Relerin was losing the battle in his mind. He turned away from Phiorra licking his hand clean of blood. Relerin tried to hide it from Phiorra, but couldn't do much in the narrow hallway. After licking off the blood Relerin looks very sorrowfully back at Phiorra who no doubt saw what Relerin just did. "Hope Phiorra...understands." Relerin mumbles to himself reading for an attack.
  9. Tsubori

Phiorra nodded as Relerin said what he hoped didn't happen, with the priestess especially hoping nothing could attack her soul again. That was a totally new feeling for her, and not one she wanted to repeat. 

She became distressed on a whole new level when Relerin licked all his blood off his hand. "Relerin..." she put a hand on his shoulder sadly. "That demon has done so much to you... You... Couldn't help yourself from doing that, could you?"
  10. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Relerin flinched as Phiorra put her hand on his shoulder. Relerin had expected a punch or something like he usually got when people saw him lick his own blood. Relerin could not look into Phiorra's eyes as he explained, "Although Ba'al has done much to me, both good and bad, he did not give me my hemoglobin addiction. I'm not sure if it is genetics or my own personality, but it is me not Ba'al. Ba'al can not stand the taste of Hylian blood."

Relerin's eye flashed as Ba'al started to chuckle. "The whelp is right. Not that you'll believe me Light Whelp, but ever since Ganon's invasion of Southern Hyrule I have seen, smelled, and admittedly tasted way too much Hylian blood. But I'm sure you don't believe a word of this Light..." Relerin's eye flashed again.

"I am not a 'vampire' or anything. I only have ever tasted my own blood. Neither Ba'al nor I want me getting sick from someone else's blood. I usually can control it, but with this wound..."
    Relerin moves his shoulder a bit wincing in pain. "...and the amount of blood that came out of it, I, I just couldn't control it anymore. You must understand that this is not something I can just ignore. If I don't taste blood every so often I my body could shut itself down thinking it isn't getting something it needs. It is a necessary evil, I suppose you could say."
  11. Tsubori

Phiorra realized she was wrong and winced a little. It certainly wasn’t evil, just strange. And… she was one who understood that need. The need to have more of something the mind wants to reject… It was scary, addiction, but in her treatment with the priestesses who helped her through withdrawal, she had learned how to do it for other people. Her grip tightened on his shoulder as Ba’al came out. His constant referring of her as Light Whelp was starting to aggravate her, but she had to persevere. To banish this spirit in the grave, and to help Relerin through it.

“Relerin…” She said softly. “I too, have dealt with addiction, but I was helped and overcame it. So… that is another thing I promise to you… I’ll help you through that addiction.” She looked ahead. “Now let’s go… We need to finish this.”
  12. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    "I thank you Ms. Phiorra, but I think that is a part of me as much as Ba'al is at the moment. Yes...ugh...finish this. Moblin!" Relerin leans up against his staff for support as the Moblin perks up when it is called. The Moblin walks over to Relerin and kneels. "Rise. We have one more challenge before us. Moblin I am in a weakened state. I want you to do a majority of the fighting. Ms. Phiorra and I will stay back and provide support as best we can. Now let's move on."

The Moblin nods and walks in front of Relerin and Phiorra reading it's spear. Relerin walks slowly, heavily relying on his staff for support. The Moblin comes to a door and hefts it open enough for Relerin and Phiorra to enter through. Relerin slowly ducks under the door and waits for Phiorra. Relerin takes a quick glance around the room. It is very well lit and appears to be empty save for four very large torches in the four corners of the room. "Hm. Empty. Or is it?"
  13. Tsubori

Phiorra followed in after Relerin, looking around the room. The torches were lit… Good, she wouldn’t have to use Illumination then. She then saw something strange as her sense for evil went haywire. A pumpkin spawned in the middle of the room, followed by the thing being engulfed in flames. When the fires died down, the only change in the pumpkin was that it now had a large grinning face burned into it.

Phiorra sensed dark spirits all around them, and they were all rushing toward the Jack-o-lantern. Eventually they formed a body for the head, and it began walking towards them intimidatingly. Phiorra drew her bow, ready for a fight.

Undead Spirit of the Grave
    Pumpkinhead
  14. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    The Moblin dropped the door and leveled it's spear at the pumpkin headed spirit. "Moblin. Charge!" Relerin ordered as he charged up a Arcane Bolt and fired it at the spirit. The Moblin charged forward spear extended. The bolt hit the spirit in the pumpkin and did nothing. "What?!" The Moblin's spear hit the 'body' of the spirit making it flinch. "Moblin! The pumpkin can't be harmed! Keep hitting the body!" The Moblin nodded and started slicing at the 'body'. With each hit the 'body' was getting fainter and fainter. Relerin studied this closely.
  15. Tsubori

Phiorra looked on as the moblin attacked pumpkin ghost’s body, and as the priestess notched an arrow and fired it into the body. With one last falter, the apparition vanished, leaving only the pumpkin sailing to the ground. Once it reached a standstill, Phiorra half expected some sort of attack. The moblin curiously picked up the pumpkin, looking underneath and seeing a smaller spirit.

It darted from underneath before the moblin could hit it, going straight at Phiorra. With an arcane bolt, she stunned the creature, and had the time to fire another light arrow. With a burst of brightness, the creature fell back, then darted back towards the Pumpkin. When it reached inside, another body spawned, slamming the moblin back a few steps. “Th-that little spirit is it’s true form! We have to hit that!”
  16. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    "Yes thank you Ms. Phiorra. Moblin! Keep attacking the body then lift the pumpkin giving us a shot at the spirit inside. Go!" The Moblin nods as it tears into the spirit's body again. The Moblin takes a hit and gets knocked back, but in the Moblin's charge the spirit's body vanishes. The Moblin hefts the pumpkin up and hurls it into a wall shattering it.

The Moblin starts slashing at the smaller spirit. Relerin charges and fires an Arcane Bolt as the Moblin connects a few times. As the Moblin swings another pumpkin falls from the ceiling blocking the Moblin's hit. As the large spirit reappears it grabs the Moblin and rips it in half. As the halves fall to the ground Relerin's spell dissipates and the Moblin turns back into a lifeless corpse. The Moblin's spear lays across it's upper body half. "Shit!"

Relerin quickly looks around the room trying to formulate a plan. Speaking aloud to himself Relerin plans. "Not strong enough...get stronger...but can't...wait...to lift heavy object...get...mechanical advantage...ah! Ms. Phiorra! Make the pumpkin land on the end of the Moblin's spear if you can!"
  17. Tsubori

Phiorra became worried when the moblin fell dead. That beast was the only thing ensuring Pumpkinhead didn't get at them, even of she detested the means it was being animated with. When Relerin pointed out the spear, Phiorra nodded, realizing his plan. If it fell on there, it'd roll off, and that'd give them the opening they needed. 

Phiorra shuffled her body so that the spirit was behind the moblin's body, hoping he'd take the bait. Luckily, it indeed began walking towards her, passing over the fallen undead. 

She fired an arcane bolt, also notching another arrow immediately after, light swirling around its tip. The arcane bolt struck the body of Pumpkinhead, making it stay put for a moment, electricity crackling through it. This gave Phiorra plenty of time to aim, shooting her arrow into the thing right in the chest. After a blast of light, the body dissipated, the head falling down onto the moblin's spear, just as planned. It rolled off, leaving the small spirit within very confused. Phiorra tried to get another arrow to shoot it, but she was out of arrows. "Eep..." She said, hoping Relerin could finish it.
  18. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    "Yes." Relerin smiled as his plan had worked. The Pumpkin had been tipped over and the spirit was exposed. Now Relerin just had to wait for Phiorra to...

"Eep..." Phiorra was out of arrows. Relerin's eyes widen. "Not good. Too soon for...wait..." Relerin switches his staff to his left hand and starts digging in his robes. "Ah ha." In one fluid motion Relerin unsheaths his dagger and throws it towards the confused spirit. Pain shoots through Relerin from the sudden movement, but Relerin largely ignores it.

The dagger makes direct contact with the spirit causing the small spirit to shake violently before exploding leaving nothing in it's wake. "Well that was...note worthy." Relerin drops his staff and carefully pulls out his notebook and begins writing in it.
  19. Tsubori

Phiorra let out a sigh of relief as the spectre was banished to darkness once more. Relerin was scribbling in his notebook, but Phiorra wasn’t paying much attention to that. She finally laid back on the hard, smooth ground, relaxing after hard fought battle. She looked over at Relerin, waiting for him to finish, but before he could, four red circles appeared, spinning on the ground.

Phiorra inspected it curiously, before realizing what it was with the snap of her fingers. “It’s a portal! It’ll bring us outside. Come on Relerin, we should leave this place.”
  20. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    "Yes. About...time...to...Huh?" Relerin sees a small chest appear in a ring of sparkling dust. Relerin looks quizzically at the chest as he walks over to it. Relerin carefully opens it revealing two red rupees. "Ohh...shiny." Relerin retrieves the rupees smiling. Relerin stores the rupees in a robe pocket then finishes writing in his notebook on a mostly blank page near the end. He walks back over to Phiorra. "Ms. Phiorra do you want one of these red rupees and um...could you...please sign your name here?" Relerin blushes and looks away holding his note book, a pen, and a red rupee towards Phiorra. On the open page in Relerin's notebook in large neat letters Relerin printed,

'First friend-
    Phiorra De'maluin
    x_____________'
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.