Spirit's grave (Tsu and U....5)

Discussion in 'Classic Dungeons' started by Tsubori, Jun 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tsubori

Tsubori Hunter of Beacon vet

What was currently happening was the most awkward situation Phiorra could remember herself being in, but he assured her it was the fastest way to get it done. She handed the bandages to him and then turned to allow him to reach up her dress to fix it. Oh, if any of her priestess sisters walked in now...

Once Relerin finished, Phiorra bowed her head deeply. "Thank you very much Relerin, as... Uncomfortable as that was... I don't think its much of a surprise that hands do not ever go there..."

Once Ba'al made his comment, Phiorra blushed even harder, accepting Relerin's hand to help her up. "I-I... I don't... R-Relerin... Wait, no... I will accept nothing if it isn't said by Relerin himself in his own voice! I will not have my mind corrupted by a Demon's malicious lies!"
  2. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Relerin's eye lit up and his mouth curved into a wicked smile as Ba'al spoke through Relerin. "Now light whelp. I am deeply offended. Demonkind, I find at least, is often times more truthful than you high and mighty Hylians. I have never known a Demonkind to lie if lying was not a part of their title. But of course I have told of my whelp's emotions, so it is of course false. Even though I am inside of him and can read his thoughts. What reason would I have to lie about something that embarrasses this whelp so badly? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..."

Relerin's eye flashed again and the smile disappeared, but his face turned very, very red. Trying to change the subject Relerin said, "Ba'al is right you know..." Relerin paused a moment before his eyes widened and he started stammering, "I...I mean a...about the...um demon lying t...thing n...not the I have a crush on you thing. Did I really just say that out loud?"

Relerin looked over the room for anything to change the subject. He then saw the Moblins across the room. "Hm. I can actually do what I came here to do now. Excuse me for a few moments Ms. Phiorra." Relerin gave a small bow and walked over to the blue Moblin he had killed earlier. Relerin began drawing a pentagram around the Moblin and chanting. The pentagram began to glow with an orange color as Relerin started chanting louder and louder. An orange beam of light shot from the ceiling hitting the Moblin. The Moblin body started to shake for a few moments. The Moblin's head shot up, it's eyes completely blank. It stood up and knelled in front of Relerin. "Rise," Relerin commanded as the Moblin stood up and retrieved it's sword and shield. "Before you do anything to it Ms. Phiorra I am completely in control of the Moblin. Not Ba'al."

(OOC: This shall be my last post until Friday or Saturday. I shall be away from a computer and unable to get on. I am sorry for any inconveniences this will cause. Please do not kill me when I get back. :sarcasm: Again I am sorry. -Ultra5)
  3. Tsubori

"That's not true at all, Demon! I know the sisters of my order to be honest, amazing women!" Phiorra didn't like the demon, obviously, and spoke against it's claim.

She then chuckled a little with a slight blush at Relerin's comment. She still didn't like the things Ba'al was saying, but in this case she supposed he was right. It was still a funny thought though. The idea of a crush seemed kind of distant and strange to her though. People like her really aren't supposed to get crushes, so it turned out like a blind man trying to picture colors. 

Now, when Relerin cast his spell and brought the moblin back to life, most people would at least be in awe of the ability. Not Phiorra. Phiorra was entirely terrified. As a priestess who had utmost respect for the dead, this was.... Horrifying. Albeit the current target was a moblin, but.... A question trickled into her mind that she couldn't shake. "You've... Done this on people before, haven't you?" Just the idea... If she hadn't already had tears in her eyes leftover from being stabbed, the though of using the corpses of the dead as a weapon... It would have made her tear up.

(OOC: no problem. I had exams this week anyway.)
  4. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Relerin looked confused at Phiorra for a few seconds. Hesitantly Relerin replied to Phiorra's question. "Well...yes I have, but...Hm. This is not going to improve my position at all." Relerin sighed as he walked over to Phiorra and waving the Moblin to make sure nothing came through the door to surprise them. Relerin placed his hand on Phiorra's shoulder. "I am not going to lie to you. Yes I have used this many times on Hylians, Gorons, Zora, and even a few Deku. Think what you will of necromancy and even of me, but necromancy is as much a part of who I am as your light magic is a part of how you are." Relerin walked over to the Moblin and ordered it to go into the next room.

Relerin looked back to Phiorra with a look of sadness and distress. "This is the way it always goes, but I am not a heartless monster, even if I have one inside of me. Now we have a mission to do. We need to go before more creatures are summoned into this room."
  5. Tsubori

The priestess was in disbelief of what she was hearing. Her breath grew heavy and slow, until her hand lashed out, pushing Relerin's hand off her shoulder. Her head was leaned a little bit forward, making her hair block her eyes from his view. "D-do NOT compare this... Desecration to light magic... Light magic helps the souls of the dead move on, while your magic violates their right to rest peacefully, bringing their corpses up to dance to your tune. I NEVER want to hear.... You compare them... Again." 

She then walked into the next room, though before anything had yet happened, her senses picked up evil.... Right... "There." She fired her light arrow at a spot and as it made contact with the ghost there, the light enveloped it's invisibility, then the ghost itself. She turned to Relerin. "Leave. I don't need you further here. I won't reveal your secret, but I will NOT stand by and watch this desecration."
  6. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Relerin stood watching Phiorra yell at him with a blank look on his face. Relerin raised his hand and was about speak when his eye flashed. Ba'al started his own yelling as the hand Relerin was raising balled into a fist. "And what reason have we to trust you?! You have done nothing but belittle and berate both me and Relerin since we have met! I care nothing for the whelp's personal feelings, but I will never understand how he still has enough positive mental energy to resist my influence when every one of you Ganon damn Hylians do nothing but show him violence and scorn! I am a Ganon damn Demon Lord and even I sometimes pity the whelp for such injustices! If I were in control I might not have killed you before, but now I would send you directly to the Ninth Circle of Hell to spend the rest of eternity with the Defiler Archdemon, Sedris, and his Defiler Demons! You Hylians and Light Priestesses are the main reason that I enjoy my job so much! Why if..."

Relerin's eye flashed again. "Moblin..." Relerin looked at Phiorra with a look of indifference and raised his hand as if to point at Phiorra. The Moblin readied it's sword and motioned towards Phiorra threateningly. Relerin's finger skipped over Phiorra and pointed to a section of the wall that was missing a few bricks and was cracked. "...break down that wall. There should be a door behind it. You want me gone Ms. Phiorra? Fine. I will leave. You can finish clearing this place on your own. If I see you again I shall offer no help nor any pity. Any last words to Ms. Phiorra Ba'al?"

Relerin's eye flashed as Ba'al hissed. "I still have many connections to the Demonkind in high places. If any word of you leaking any information on Relerin and myself reaches me or any of your Light Priestess friends approaches us I swear to Ganon you shall experience the worst nightmares of even Ganon himself in the Ninth Circle of Hell. You will be begging for the mercy of Sedris and his Defiler Demons, but you shall receive none." Relerin's eye flashed again as the Moblin finished uncovering a hidden doorway.

The Moblin opened the door and slid in holding the massive door open. Relerin stepped in and turned towards Phiorra and with a look of seriousness said, "Farewell Ms. Phiorra. May you never have to see me again."
  7. Tsubori

Phiorra leaned herself against a block as Ba'al threatened and berated her. Phiorra knew her knees were weak from this verbal attack, and that she'd likely fall down if she wasn't leaning on the block. When Relerin pointed the moblin towards her at first, her heart stopped, but he soon showed that the priestess was never his target.

She was speechless during all of it, taking all of what was said to heart. Eventually when Relerin walked away, Phiorra let herself fall to her knees, trying to clutch at the smooth ground. Nobody... Had ever really spoken to her like that in... A long time. Since THEM... Them... They put her on a path she couldn't stop... A life they forced her into beyond... Her control... 

The girl placed a hand on her arm, where she knew there to be the proof of her past. With shaking legs, she stood, following Relerin into the door his moblin created. Immediately, she saw another ghost trying to sneak up behind him as he moved forward.

"Relerin!" She yelled, raising her bow and sending a light arrow into the undead foe. It was dispelled, though once her short burst of energy was up, she leaned against the wall of the narrow hallway. She pulled herself along the wall slowly and nervously. 

"Relerin... I-I'm supposed to hate you... My job says I'm supposed to destroy the demon whatever the cost, and that because of your attachment to the demon... I have to hate you..." Phiorra glanced to the side, but found nothing to really avert her gaze to, eventually resting her eyes back upon Relerin. "But I don't. I-I can't hate... Someone who didn't ask for the... The life forced upon them... I know what it's like, Relerin..." 

A trembling hand dragged the sleeve of her left arm up to the top of her shoulder, revealing at least eighty scars left from sloppy injections her parents made. "We can't choose what happens to us... We just can't. And... I was a horrible person, as Ba'al said, to judge and... Condemn you for it." 

Phiorra put a hand on Relerin's shoulder, squeezing lightly. "I got help. I am how I am because people helped me. And help doesn't have to be divine intervention or... Anything I'm supposed to do to "Help" you as a light priestess... You may still hate me, but I can't bring myself to hate you." A fresh set of tears started rolling down her face, but she smiled. Somehow she did it. Maybe it was from finally realizing to herself that he was like her, or perhaps from just being happy that she'd managed to explain herself. Maybe neither. "I know it won't change anything... But... I'm sorry Relerin."
  8. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    "Relerin!" Relerin heard Phiorra shout from behind him. Both he and the Moblin looked back as Phiorra readied an arrow. The Moblin threw Relerin out of the way and took a defensive position as Phiorra shot the ghost sneaking up on Relerin. Relerin used the wall to help himself back up as Phiorra pulled herself along the wall slowly and nervously. As Phiorra pulled herself closer the Moblin made a small advance before Relerin grabbed a hold of the Moblin's arm keeping it where it was. As she spoke again Relerin could obviously see that Phiorra was not wanting to make eye contact. Relerin's eyes widened in shock as Phiorra showed her many scars across her shoulder. Relerin remained quiet and watched Phiorra's movements closely. "We can't choose what happens to us...condemn you for it." Phiorra then put a hand on Relerin's shoulder. The Moblin stepped closer but Relerin motioned for the Moblin to stop. "I got help. I am how I am because people helped me...you may still hate me, but I can't bring myself to hate you." Phiorra smiled and started to cry once again. "I know it won't change anything... But... I'm sorry Relerin."

Relerin looked deep into her eyes before saying, "People were willing to help you. Although you have no doubt had a rough life before becoming a Light Priestess, I still have the short end of the proverbial stick. No one was willing to help me. You would be surprised how much really did change with that apology." Relerin used a clean section of his robes to wipe the tears from Phiorra's eyes and moved her arm over his shoulders to support her. "Ms. Phiorra that was the first time anyone has said 'I'm sorry' to me before or has shown any concern for me. I myself apologize for what Ba'al said earlier. Here lean on me. You seem to have lost much strength. Moblin! Go ahead of us. I want nothing to get through you to us." The Moblin gave a nod and started walking in front of Relerin and Phiorra watching every nook and cranny for anything as the three walked down a very long hallway with skeletons lining the walls. Without looking down at Phiorra Relerin said, "I forgive you Ms. Phiorra. But Ba'al was not kidding about anything he said and has already voiced his opposition to this in my head. He will not forgive you so easily. He cares for me more than he lets on. I shall limit my necromancy use while we are together. I know it pains you to see it, but it is my main means of self-defense. I shall also refrain from speaking of your magic. On the condition that word of me never escapes you to anyone and you do not speak ill of my magic. Is this acceptable Ms. Phiorra?"
  9. Tsubori

Phiorra nodded to Relerin's terms, surprised of his acceptance of her. She then hugged him tightly, her sleeve still revealing her sickening arm. As her hand went onto her arm, she felt the scars, scaring her a bit. It made her remember those days... Her parents were so terrifying. And.. the injections... She had to tell someone... she didn't know if he cared or not but... she had to tell someone... She hadn't told anyone her story but the Lumesca... It was putting a pressure on her chest she needed to leviate.

"M-my parents... started giving me doses of heroin... I must have been... about three when they started... They moved me up to adult doses by five and... it was horrifying... They didn't care about me and my father thought it good stress relief to attack me when he was angry..." Again, she was crying, hugging Relerin closely. "Seven years I lived with them... the... the monsters slowly killing me... But..." She looked up, at nothing in particular. "I-I don't hate them either. I don't blame them for what they did to me... They... were just not ready for a child... And... I don't harbor ill feelings for them..." She then released Relerin, turning to walk toward a nearby wall, not wanting him to see how much it hurt her to tell that tale, but also how good it felt to finally tell someone else.

She turned back to him, placing a smile onto her face as a mask. "S-sorry Relerin! I didn't mean to rant." She used the wall as a support, moving herself along the wall. "We should continue... Your moblin should have the next room cleared." As she walked, she also recounted something. "R-Relerin? The things Ba'al said... It... They scared me..."
  10. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Relerin was a bit surprised at parts of Phiorra's story, but he did not show it as he quietly listened. After she finished her story and apologized for ranting Relerin softly said, "People often feel better when they tell of serious events in their lives. It is the least I can do to listen to yours also. I would tell you mine, but to be honest it all happened when I was one so I do not actually remember it and you are right the Moblin must have cleared the room by now."

Relerin was going over the story he had been told of what happened to him as Phiorra spoke to him again. "R-Relerin? The things Ba'al said... It... They scared me..." Relerin looked at Phiorra with a look of sadness and regret. "Again I apologize for what Ba'al said. I should have stopped him when he mentioned Sedris, but in a moment of my own anger Ba'al took more control of me than I though he would. He has enough power normally to speak through me, but when I myself become angry Ba'al gains more control of me. Once I calm down again he loses what control he gained though. I suppose I should explain who Sedris is, but...no that would only upset you more. Again I am sorry. I can hear fighting. Come on Ms. Phiorra."

Relerin helped Phiorra as the two made their way to a somewhat large circular room with skeletons all across the walls in carved out places where dead were laid. Some of these were empty. The Moblin laid the finishing blow on a pair of Stalfos. The Moblin looked over the room again and sniffed the air before returning to Relerin. It dropped a Stalfos head in front of Relerin as a trophy of sorts. Relerin picked up the skull and examined it for a second. "Hm. Appears to be of a...Goron maybe? I am not sure. Good work Moblin."
  11. Tsubori

Phiorra grimaced at the fact that Ba'al could take more control the more angry Relerin was. That was a scary fact... When the necromancer also said about the demons Ba'al had mentioned, Phiorra shuddered. She could infer as to what the defiler demon would do... And that scared her a lot. 

When both of them walked into the next room, the priestess almost understood why he used such servants. Almost. She reserved any comment though, and tried to look away from the moblin.

"It... Looks like a Goron... Yes..." She croaked out, nervousness still on her voice. 

She averted her gaze from the skull, looking to the paths out. It looked like more blocks needed to be pushed, so Phiorra tried to distract herself by pushing those. Between her leg and low strength, it was difficult, but these blocks weren't as heavy. As she pushed the last one, she put one hand on the wall, resting as she breathed heavily. "Ahh... Ah... This way, Relerin... I sense something... strong nearby..."
  12. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    "Ahh... Ah... This way, Relerin... I sense something... strong nearby..." Phiorra said between large breaths as she rested on the wall. Relerin walked over to Phiorra and put her arm over his shoulders and grabbed around her waist to supported her as he said, "Well then we should see what it is then, but you still seem at a loss for strength. Here. Moblin. I want you to go in ahead of us." The Moblin nodded and walked through a doorway that opened when Phiorra moved the blocks.

The next room was rather dark as the three moved in. Only two torches were lit at each end of the middle of the room. Once they all were in the room a heavy stone door slammed shut. A ghostly and flamboyant voice sounded through out the whole room. "And who do we have here hmm? Some...tasty...adventures maybe? Heh heh heh heh." The sound of lips smacking together as the faint outline of a very large pink Ghini with it's purple tongue sticking out. "I do hope you taste better than the last one did. Heh heh heh heh heh!" Three more Ghini appeared and laughed in unison.

"Moblin! I do not want a single one to get to Ms. Phiorra!"
    Relerin commanded as he lay Phiorra down against a wall. The Moblin nodded and brought it's sword and shield to bear on the closest Ghini. "Ms. Phiorra. I would prefer that you regain more strength before you exert yourself any with this fight. As a friend I ask that you rest some more. Whatever you do make sure I do not need to use my magic on you okay?" Relerin flashed a smile to Phiorra before turning towards a Ghini that made it's way over to the Hylians. Relerin raised his staff as a purple orb started to grow at the tip. "You shall not hurt my friend!"
  13. Tsubori

Phiorra allowed Relerin to help her into the next room, but she was feeling so useless… When he sat her down and the Ghini began talking, Phiorra was unnerved. She’d done a few exorcisms in her life… And threats from the demons were common. She’d had murder, mutilation, burning, torture, and a few things she didn’t want to think about. And she had to add Ba’al’s threats to the list… Yup. Definitely under the ones she didn’t want to think about.

The priestess raised her bow, shooting a small Ghini before they could near them, though Relerin took one down as well. Firing a shot at the large Ghini, she nailed the target dead center, making it recoil. “Ehh! You’ll pay for that insolent wench!” The massive Ghini then disappeared into the floor. Phiorra scanned the room frantically, waiting for the ghost to come up.

Before she could even react, the specter attacked from behind, wrapping a large tendril around Phiorra’s torso, tying her arms to herself. “Now we see how you taste!” The Ghini raised above her and quickly began licking the priestess. At first she was simply repulsed by the attack, but soon it became apparent. This was spiritual damage.

“AAHH! Stop! Stop!!” Phiorra screamed as the Ghini licked her, draining her spirit away.

“Mmm, delicious! I’ve never had a soul so pure! I’m going to enjoy you! Mini Ghini’s! Stall the boy and his pet!” He summoned up a new set of the smaller ghosts, making them attack.
  14. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    “AAHH! Stop! Stop!!”

“Mmm, delicious! I’ve never had a soul so pure! I’m going to enjoy you! Mini Ghini’s! Stall the boy and his pet!”

Relerin turned around to see the Giant Ghini licking Phiorra. "Moblin! Get Phiorra!" Relerin shouted as he ran towards Phiorra and the Giant Ghini. The Moblin followed suit only to be stopped by two of the Mini Ghini. Both of them latched onto the Moblin and started to lick it. Both of the Ghini squealed and jumped off the Moblin as their tongues started to turn a bit of a necrotic purple. "Pain! Pain! No soul!" The Moblin unfazed by the Ghini's attacks sliced cleanly through the both of them and continued it's sprint towards Phiorra.

Relerin saw the Moblin get attacked as the last Ghini attacked Relerin. As the Ghini latched onto Relerin he grabbed the Ghini's face as purple flames engulfed the Ghini's face and Relerin's hands. The Ghini stared to squeal as the flames burst with power sending the Ghini launching away from Relerin. The Ghini shook it's head sending it tongue flying everywhere sending saliva everywhere. Obviously mad the Ghini launched itself towards Relerin as fast as it could. Relerin readied his staff like a bat and swung. The jewel in Relerin's staff made full contact with the Ghini's face. The Ghini disappeared in a puff of smoke. Relerin started his sprint again getting just behind the Moblin.

The Moblin jumped and sliced through the Giant Ghini dealing a lot of damage. As the Moblin attacked the Ghini Relerin cut the tendril holding Phiorra and slashed at the Giant Ghini's tongue making it recoil in pain. Relerin dragged Phiorra as far away from the large Ghini as he could while the Moblin attacked without relenting.
  15. Tsubori

Phiorra fell down as the tendril was removed. That... Hurt... It was strange, but her soul felt damaged. She took her sleeve and wiped all the drool off her face, but now Phiorra stood. She couldn't just sit around like a helpless target! 

Taking her bow and aiming at the ghost, Phiorra summoned light to her bow, trying to shoot the massive Ghini. As she fired her shot, one of the small Ghini's dashed into the way, intercepting the shot. She attempted two more shots after destroying the first ghost, but her leg was getting the better of her and the unsteadiness made her shoot wide. Damn... So far the Ghini was still occupied with the moblin, so she was still safe.
  16. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    The Moblin kept slashing and slashing the Giant Ghini dealing more and more damage. The Giant Ghini was very weak now and trying to get away from the Moblin. Relerin took this opening. "Ba'al send this Ghini back to the Underworld!"

Relerin's eye flashed as Ba'al replied, "You do not command me whelp. I will send where ever I please!" Ba'al started chanting in a language that neither Relerin or Phiorra knew. The Giant Ghini started yelping in pain as an orange pentagram appeared under it. In a blinding flash of light and a loud explosion the Giant Ghini was gone and the Mini Ghini vanished into thin air.

The Moblin stood back up after being knocked back by the blast only to fall back over a lifeless corpse once again. "Well now I will need a new one." Relerin returned to Phiorra's side. "Are you okay Ms. Phiorra?"
  17. Tsubori

Phiorra stood shakingly, still perturbed by the attack the Ghini. Relerin then came over and helped her up. "Wh-what a strange being..."

That was far from the first major specter Phiorra had fought, but of all of them, it was by far the creepiest. She looked at Relerin. "That attack was more than it looked, Relerin... Those licks were devouring parts of my soul... I've... Never faced a being who could do that..." A nervous thought crossed her mind. "Can... Ba'al do anything like that? Please say it isn't licking, either..."
  18. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    "Well hopefully you will be able to repair the damages that Giant Ghini did to your soul. I of all people should know the value of one's soul. As for Ba'al stealing my soul, no he can not. At this point we may share a soul. I am not sure, but in any case my soul isn't getting any worse than it already is. Also neither Ba'al or I shall be taking any of your soul Ms. Phiorra." Relerin gave a very quizzical look for a second before saying aloud to himself, "Hm. In all reality I should be calling her Ms. De'Maluin instead of Ms. Phiorra. Much disrespect in calling her by first name. Too much. Must apologize." Relerin bowed a bit. "I am sorry for any disrespect I have given you by calling you by your first name. It was very rude of me. It will not happen again Ms. De'Maluin." Relerin finished his bow and walked over to the Moblin's corpse. He knelled next to it and examined it mumbling to himself, "No too much left. Can not cast again. Maybe if...no that would not work. Hm." Relerin nodded. Standing up he looked at Phiorra. "I must apologize but I will have to get a new one if we want a fighter. Just a fair warning Ms. De'Maluin. I will need to use my necromancy again."
  19. Tsubori

Phiorra chuckled, shaking her head. "Relerin, I don't mind if you just call me Phiorra. Ms De'Maluin sounds far too formal. And yes, my soul will recover, just as the body would. It just takes a little longer."

She grimaced when Relerin said he would need to necromance again. She wouldn't say anything about it though. "Yes... You may have to..."

Upon Phiorra walking into the next room, she saw two moblins who hadn't yet noticed her. "I suppose you'll be getting your new one here..." She notched an arrow, firing it at the closer moblin, hitting it in the back of the head and killing it right away. The next one, she was sure Relerin would want to kill himself for his disturbing magic.
  20. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Relerin watched as the arrow struck the first Moblin in the head. "Good shot Ms. De...er Phiorra. I guess it is my turn." Relerin raised his staff as the other Moblin brandished it's spear and charged in a rage over it's slain friend. Relerin chanted as a sphere of dark purple energy formed at the tip of his staff. Relerin swung his staff and the sphere raced towards the Moblin. The sphere hit the Moblin in the legs tripping him up. The momentum the Moblin had built up kept going forward as the Moblin fell. The spear in the Moblins hand cut pretty deep into Relerin from his left shoulder down to his side. Relerin very visibly flinched and grimace in pain. Relerin lightly ran his right hand over the wound. Blood covered his hand and tha handle of his staff around his hand. The Moblin was struggling to it's feet as Relerin kicked it very hard in the back of it's head. Relerin repeatedly kicked and hit the Moblin with his staff as it kept trying to get up.

After a minute or two of this Relerin hefted the Moblin over onto it's back. The Moblin's face was swollen and bruised from Relerin's beating. It was alive and barely awake. It's eyes shifted towards Relerin and it tried to raise it's spear. Relerin dropped his staff and grabbed his dagger to quickly slit it's throat. Afterwards he dropped the dagger and put his right hand over his shoulder. "Ow. Very painful. Need to bandage. But not now. Must raise Moblin." Relerin turned to Phiorra and very weakly raised his left arm pointing back into the last room. "I'm...ugh...I suggest Ms. Phiorra that...ugh...you...return to the last...room. I'll...soon be...goddess...using my necro...mancy." Relerin flinched quite a few times saying that. His robes surrounding the slash are soaked in blood and dripping. Remembering Phiorra's Hemophobia Relerin turns away a bit from Phiorra to hide the blood from her.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.