Spirit's grave (Tsu and U....5)

Discussion in 'Classic Dungeons' started by Tsubori, Jun 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tsubori

Tsubori Hunter of Beacon vet

Phiorra was the last to leave the ceremony for the fallen Hylian. It was a sad death, just like the others. She had tears in her eyes, but this was a special death. The victim was a boy only twelve years of age who'd wandered too far out of Hyrule Castle Town and been attacked and killed by Stalchildren. It was such an unfair death... But alas, the young priestess knew she had to go back to the temple of light, but first, a song for the spirit of the boy to place him into a peaceful eternal sleep. 

She summoned her harp to her hands, beginning to play a slow, melodic tune at the gravestone and freshly moved dirt, that earthly scent in the air. When she finished her song, she dismissed her harp, placing a hand on the gravestone. "Rest in peace Timothy, and may the goddesses protect your soul..." 

She wiped the tears from her eyes and turned to leave. Wait... Something was wrong... Her senses were going wild... She could feel an evil presence... Evil... Here? Phiorra took a few steps to try to figure out what was going on, but couldn't tell. "Hello? Is someone there?" She called into the midnight darkness.
  2. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Relerin walked through the dark graveyard as a cool breeze blew by his face. Relerin shivered a bit as he said, "Ba'al I am sorry to disturb you, but why are we here?"
    The pentagram on Relerin's right eye flashed as the voice of Ba'al started coming out of Relerin's mouth, "You forgot again!? I can not believe my entire existence depends on someone so stupid as you. Why if I could I would have..."
    Relerin's eye flashed again. "Now, now. There is no need for that just tell me please."
    Ba'al growled as he replied, "We are in a graveyard. What do you use that would need us to be here you retched whelp?"
    "Oh right our necro..." Relerin was cut off from his statement as a female voice asked, "Hello? Is someone there?"
    Relerin looked around and saw a female Hylian looking around frantically. Relerin cocked his head and walked over to her. "Excuse me miss, but would you be referring to me? I see no one else here. My name is Relerin. It is a pleasure to meet you."
  3. Tsubori

Phiorra turned towards the voice, holding a hand over her heart. Her hood was currently up to block the cool night chilling her ears, but she couldn't quite make out details, only her nervousness. He was rather tall, especially in how his voice sounded... Relerin... "I-I suppose it is you who I mean." As the man walked closer, the evil haunting her senses also neared. "My name is Phiorra De'Maluin of the Hyrulian Priestesses of Light." It was there. The evil came from there! And... Below too? 

"St-stop... Wait... I can feel something Relerin. You have... Evil inside of you. What's going on?" She asked, taking a step closer, but still being unable to determine his face.
  4. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Relerin looked confused for a moment. From what he could see of Phiorra looked only a bit older than himself. Shorter yes, but still older. Most importantly how did she know about Ba'al? "Evil inside of...oh right. Um it could be that I am a necromancer. Necromancy is commonly viewed as evil. I personally don't..."
    The pentagram on Relerin's right eye started to shine as Ba'al started laughing. "Is the little light priestesses scared? Ha ha ha ha. Tremble mortal at the sound of my voice, I the Demon Lord of Death Ba'al. Your puny..."
    The pentagram lit up again as Relerin cut Ba'al off. "Well I suppose it is not a secret anymore. I literally have a demon inside of me. Please do not try to exorcise me or anything. I assure you that he poses no harm to you or anyone else. As he said he is Ba'al the former Demon Lord of Death. I will answer any more of your questions if you promise not to try anything on me. Okay?"
  5. Tsubori

The Priestess was staggered back when she heard the demon speak through Relerin, and her hand shot over her mouth. She didn't feel safe, especially with that boy being so nonchalant about it. "B-but a d-demon... I-I have to ex..." She then clued in and became very afraid.

"You don't want me to exorcise it... You want the demon inside you." She then summoned her bow in a flash of light and aimed an arrow at the boy with a light swirl creating an orb of light at the very end of the arrowhead. "This arrow will eradicate the demon. Please allow me to do this and I won't tell anyone that you housed a demon within you." 

Phiorra may have been acting tough but her actual nerves were a trainwreck. She was uneasy, reluctant to shoot the boy because he was young. She couldn't kill a child.... The arrow trembled with her hands, making her mindset somewhat obvious.
  6. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Relerin was taken back a bit by what Phiorra had said and done but he wasn't surprised. Relerin let out a sigh and put his head in his hands. "Do you really think that I have not already tried to do that? There is a reason that I asked you not to do that. As much as I am keeping Ba'al alive he is keeping me alive. When I was one I was almost sacrificed to Ba'al. Hylian Guards interrupted the sacrifice and Ba'al was almost destroyed along with myself. Ba'al came into my body to save himself, but he ended up saving both of us." A tear started rolling down Relerin's face as he remembered his past. "You look like someone who really cares about other Hylian's lives. If you try to exorcise me the pain I would go through would be near unbearable. If you succeeded I would die." As Relerin finished saying that he began to start sobbing. He fell to his knees with his head buried in his hands. Between sobs Relerin said, "All I want is to be accepted for who I am. The only friend I have is a demon. Both my parents are dead. I ran from my adoptive mother to protect her. I have no one, but Ba'al. Then there is everyone else who are either too scared to talk to me or those like yourself who want to 'rid' me of this 'curse'."
  7. Tsubori

Phiorra tried to tighten her grip on her bow, but this proved futile. "I-I can't make this decision... W-we should take it to the head priestess... That's the o-" 

The girl then heard, and out of the corner of her eye saw, one of the nearby graves erupt, sending soil flying into the air. The moment this happened, Phiorra immediately spun her bow around towards the hole, feeling an even more powerful evil beneath them. 

"....Relerin..." Phiorra thought for a moment, walking towards the hole. "Prove that you can control the evil inside you. Join me to seal the evil beneath us, and... I-I'll forget having seen you, or what's within you..." 

She lowered herself into the hole, seeing a rather spacious well lit room. Torches burned brightly, and it wasn't as cold now, oddly. Phiorra put down her hood, waiting to see if Relerin was following.
  8. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Relerin jumped up and held his staff foward as one of the graves burst open. The pentagram flashed as Ba'al growled, "Death moves and it is not my doing. Relerin! We must go, or have you forgotten that the 'light priestesses' wants to kill us both if we don't help her?"
    The pentagram flashed as Relerin ran and jumped into the open grave. After hitting the ground with a grunt. "It is very dusty down here. It seems that..." Relerin looked around the room. The room was a very well lit catacombs chamber with rows and rows of skeletons within the walls and one hallway leading out of the chamber. "Are you coming Miss. Phiorra? There does not seem to be anything down here besides bones."
  9. Tsubori

Phiorra followed Relerin into the next room, and immediately saw three strange red blob things. They must have been Chuchus... The priestess raised her bow and took a shot at one of them, though this only made it split into two smaller ones. 

Unfortunately, another chuchu attacked from the side, surrounding Phiorra's hands and constricting them together. "Ew! L-let go!" The chuchu obviously wasn't listening though, and whipped at her legs, trying to trip her.
  10. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Relerin looked at the gel blobs in the room. After seeing one split when Phiorra shot it Relerin knew they were fighting Zols. "Hm. Zols eh? I wonder what they are doing here? Easily dispatched with any hits. Watch out for their ability to split into Gels though." Relerin started hitting the Gels from the first Zol with his staff. As the staff hit them they popped and fell apart. "See very easy."

Relerin then turned to see one of the Zols was messing with Phiorra. "Having some trouble Phiorra?" Relerin poked the Zol wrapped around Phiorra's hands with the tip of his staff causing it to split into two Gels. Relerin then stepped on both of the Gels popping them. "There, just rupture the membrane of a Zol and they split into Gels. Rupture the Gel's membrane and the are gone. Funny how the Chu Family works is it not?" Relerin gave a goofy smile before his pentagram eye flashed and he got an angry look on his face.

Ba'al growled, "Trying to sneak up on me, you worthless blob of gel?" Relerin's eye flashed again as he spun around and grabbed the Zol that had jumped towards him. "Thank you for the warning Ba'al." Relerin's hands burst with dark purple flames as the Zol split and the Gels hit the wall with a splat. Relerin turned back to Phiorra with the goofy smile back on his face. "Are you hurt in any way?"
  11. Tsubori

Phiorra nodded and brushed back a bit of her hair after Relerin had saved her. "Y-yes, I'm fine.  Thank you very much Relerin..." The priestess was obviously troubled. He seemed like a very nice person, but those who talk to demons oft don't remain so. 

She then had a good look at the boy. He looked rather young despite his height, and while his brown eye was normal, the pentagram in the other was very unnerving. He had shown displays of magic before, something she should have estimated from his robes. 

Phiorra walked over to a set of blocks, trying to push one aside without much avail due to her frail body. "Urg! Relerin... Could you give me a hand with this?"
  12. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Relerin nodded as he started pushing on the block along with Phiorra. Relerin noticed the troubled look on Phiorra's face. "Hm. You seem troubled Ms. Phiorra. Am I not giving you any reasons to want to kill me?...I apologize that was rude of me. I understand that you are just wanting to do what your...um...job? No, no. Hm. I guess religion would be the closest thing. Anyway, I know you are just doing what your religious position tells you to do, but not everyone is the same nor are all possessions the same either. I have had Ba'al in me for fourteen years now. If I was going to show any signs of a normal possession, would I not be showing them now?"

The two finished pushing the block out of the way opening a door. Relerin dusted himself off and his eye flashed and Ba'al started speaking. "I would not waste my breath on this Light Priestess whelp. Those religious types only hear what they want to hear. She will use any excuse to kill both of us off. Hm. Heh heh heh. She may be of better use to us dea..."

Relerin's eye flashed again. "And you are giving her all the reason she will need Ba'al. You are still a demon. I count us lucky she has not already tried to remove you. Please excuse him. Shall we move on?" Relerin motioned towards the now open door.
  13. Tsubori

Phiorra was stunned by the comment Ba'al had made. She cupped her hands defensively over her nervous heart. "T-that demon can't control you can it? Please understand how endangered I feel... And I hope you agree that I'm justified in that if you attack me even once... I-I'll have no choice but to destroy the demon within you."

She hated herself for threatening the boy, but Phiorra felt it had to be said. She couldn't risk death here. Continuing on, they reached a rather dark room, torch free. The girl closed her eyes and focused, flooding the room in a flash before every shadow was erased from the room. Illumination was such a handy skill, good for everything from dark caves to under the couch. 

Surveying the now lit room, Phiorra saw a few torches and a cube with yellow and blue sides. The torches were blue. The puzzle was almost... "This seems too easy..." Phiorra blurted out, still wary of her possessed companion.
  14. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    "No Ms. Phiorra he does not control what I do. All he can do is talk through me and even that I can stop. Yes I understand your right to self-defense, just as I am sure you understand my prime directive to stay alive as a living being. Ba'al is harmful to ones confidence and self esteem not in any physical way. Of that I am sure." Relerin followed Phiorra into the dark room and looked around. "My very dark in..." Relerin was cut off by Phiorra casting her Illumination spell. Relerin was looking directly where she cast the spell as the room lit up. Relerin covered his eyes as both he and Ba'al hissed in pain. "You fool Relerin. See? What did I tell you? She has blinded us to make us easier pray and to kill us!" Ba'al hissed. Relerin replied quickly, "Ba'al she was just lighting up this room, I was looking right were she cast an Illumination spell. Very stupid on my part." Relerin thought he heard Phiorra say something as he opened his eyes to get them used to the current light level. "I am sorry Ms. Phiorra, but did you say something. Oh one of these puzzles."
  15. Tsubori

Phiorra was relieved when Relerin didn't listen to ba'al, and also when she found out the demon couldn't control him. Yet. She hadn't meant for illumination to worry him... Them... Whatever. She did as the extremely easy puzzle wanted and rolled the block into the hole, opening up all the doors. "That... Was really it. Oh well, next room then!" 

She walked through the door, accidentally plunging the room she left back into darkness. The priestess popped her head back in,  an embarrassed blush on her face. "O-oops! Sorry Relerin! I forgot the light goes off when I leave the room..."
  16. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    "Do not worry about it Ms. Phiorra. I would guess it is from Ba'al, but I have a harder time navigating brighter rooms than darker ones. I shall be there momentarily," Relerin said as he made his way over to the open door. Relerin was about to the door when he tripped over something on the floor and tumbled through the door. "Ouch. Well I suppose no one is perfect at everything."

After saying that the door behind Relerin and Phiorra slammed shut and three green pentagrams appeared on the floor. Green beams of light appeared coming out of the pentagrams as three Moblins were summoned into the room. Two were red and wielded long spears and the third was a blue one wielding a broadsword and shield. Relerin shot up as the Moblins were summoned. "Ba'al you saw that right?" Relerin's eye flashed as Ba'al hissed out, "Indeed. This is not going to be good. You better not die whelp." Relerin's eye flashed again as he held his staff at the ready. "Ready Ms. Phiorra? This may get difficult."
  17. Tsubori

Phiorra waited patiently for Relerin to enter the room, which locked behind him as a few moblins entered the room via teleport. "Wh- moblins?This is Ganon's doing then!"

She raised her bow, pointing an arrow right at the nearest moblin's throat. She missed her mark by a little and only hit the chest, but this was still easily enough to stagger the thing, which ran over towards Phoirra, stabbing at her. Fortunately, the priestess was fast enough to dodge the attack, and she reached out, gripping her fired arrow and tearing it out. Out of the corner of her eye, the girl saw that Relerin was being attacked by the other two moblins so she used the moblin facing her being staggered as her opening. 

But not on that moblin. She saw one of the two moblins raise it's spear and fired at it. The arrow this time had flown true. It nailed the moblin right in the throat, making it gurgle for a moment before falling over, having breathed it's last. 

Before Phiorra could celebrate her well placed shot though, she felt pain erupt through her leg as her left thigh was pierced by her recovered moblin opponent. Phiorra managed to draw an arrow as she let out a pained shriek, using the improvised melee weapon to stab the moblin in the eye. 

This made it drop it's spear, letting out pained squeals as it stormed off, clutching it's eye. Phiorra too, fell onto her side, grabbing her leg in agony. 
  18. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Relerin has two Moblins on him. The one with the sword and shield was slicing at Relerin and not giving him any time to use any spells. The Moblin with a spear raised the spear up and suddenly got an arrow through it's throat. The other Moblin was shocked and looked away from Relerin for a moment. There was his chance. Relerin ran and jumped on to the Moblin and wrapped his left hand as much as he could around the Moblin's neck. "Quasmear aburi denokus!" Relerin shouted as his hand along with the Moblin's neck became shrouded in dark purple flames. The flames then burst energy throwing the Moblin into a wall and Relerin back a bit. Relerin started chanting as a orange sphere started developing on the end of his staff. As the Moblin staggered back up the sphere shot off of Relerin's staff and shot towards the still dazed Moblin. The sphere hit the Moblin in the chest. The Moblin started convulsing as the sphere emitted electricity into the Moblin's chest. The sphere disappeared and the Moblin fell to the ground still convulsing and twitching.

Relerin looked over at Phiorra to see her on the floor holding her leg as a Moblin ran into a wall screaming with an arrow in it's eye. As it hit the wall the arrow was lodged deeper into it's skull finally killing it. Relerin ran over to Phiorra and knelt next to her. "Ms. Phiorra! How bad are you hurt? What happened?" Relerin asked with urgency and concern in his voice. "I...I do not know what to do here."
  19. Tsubori

Phiorra sat on her side before slowly trying to get up. She looked down at the wound and saw the thing she always hated to. Blood. She turned away, becoming nauseous and not looking to prevent her throwing up. And that was just the blood oozing above her dress. She feared to look at the wound underneath. It was her lower thigh too, just above the knee. “I-it’s okay Relerin… I have bandages.”

A trembling hand went into her pack and she pulled out bandages to wrap her wound with. She turned her body in modesty before putting her dress up to her knee for the purpose of wrapping the wound, but once it uncovered, she immediately turned, dropping the bandages, and just managed to keep down her stomach’s contents. “Ah… Ah… I’m sorry… I suffer from Hemophobia… I’ll… be able to wrap it… It may take a moment though…”
  20. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    "Hemophobia. Hm. Here let me do that for you. You have already lost enough fluids. Vomiting will not help the situation," Relerin said grabbing the bandage from Phiorra. Phiorra tried to keep Relerin from grabbing the bandage for a moment before Relerin had them. Relerin's eyes widened with realization. "Well...this is a bit awkward, but it will go much faster if I help you. And me saying that is not helping any is it? I shall be quiet now." Relerin finished wrapping the bandage around Phiorra's thigh and stood up. "It may not be the best wrapping, but it should work well enough." Relerin face turned a little red. "Now...um...in the future I suggest keeping a better eye on incapacitated enemies. Okay? I imagine you would not...um...like this to happen again."

Relerin's eye flashed as Ba'al began laughing, "Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! My little whelp is in love with the priestess whelp that is trying to kill him. I would be laughing much harder if..." Relerin's eye flashed again and his face turned a very bright red. "Ba'al that is enough. Do you need help up Ms. Phiorra?" Relerin asked extending a hand to Phiorra.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.