No Poultry, Guaranteed [Doc Genzo]

Discussion in 'Classic Dungeons' started by Nameless, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Nameless

Nameless Member vet

In the heat of the moment, Ruairi was following Eve without even really thinking about it. Perhaps normally he could have wondered if she really knew where she was going… But the fact that he himself was not too familiar with the streets perhaps made it that he was willing to follow anyone who looked like they knew what they were doing. The two dashed through the narrow alleys, getting further and further from the scene of the battle. There was no Rito wizard in sight, the sounds of the skirmish had long since grown distant.

Ruairi had stopped to catch his breath after a while. It seemed like they were safe. His shoulders heaved, though his gaze quickly snapped back at the Kokiri when she lamented about… Wanting to deal with the crazy Rito herself?
    "No way am I going to get involved in that," he huffed. That was why he had called for the guards, after all! He didn't want to deal with it – even if someone assumed he could. He was on his way to learn his first spell still!

The Rito ran his hand through his hair and sighed. What a day it had been, but… They had done a lot, gotten a party, enjoyed some loot. All in all, maybe it hadn't been that bad. But he still wasn't looking forward to doing anything like it again.
    "Well, I have a performance I have to prepare myself for. If you're planning on chasing that lunatic, at least don't bring him here."
  2. Doc Genz

Doc Genz frozen again Moderator

3DS Friend Code:
    4081-5508-8152
    "Ah, don't worry chicky. I think that guy wanted to find me but didn't know where I live. He seemed more invested in where I was going instead of anything else about me. Those guys are trouble, I don't know what they're doing. They could be looking for another Jabun to murder for all I know! I don't want them to succeed though." Evelyn tiraded.

The girl was pushing the Pols Voice up the street. She started to teeter a bit, as it seemed her house was nearby. She approached the yard beside her cottage, and got ready to rope up the Pols Voice. There was plenty of alfalfa for the creature to eat, although that stuff could have been overgrown grass.

"This is my house! It's not burned down yet!" Evelyn bragged. "See ya at the show Chicky, hope it goes well!"

The deranged Kokiri wasn't going to be easy to shake. It seemed she had already planned to go back to Ruairi's shows. She took her share of the loot and started to hammer in a stake to keep the Pols Voice in her yard. This wasn't the end of a grand adventure, it was only the beginning. Eve sighed, walked up the stepping stone path, and pushed open a front door emblazoned with a jolly roger ornament.

". . . and in case I don't see ya. . ." she whispered to herself, walking into the shade of the door.
  3. Nameless

Nameless Member vet

"Jabun… Murder?" Ruairi raised his brow. He had many questions. He didn't know if he wanted to know the answers. It was clear that being with this crazy Kokiri was going to be very dangerous to his health… Even if this time, it had been worth it. His run had long since slowed down into a jog, and even that jog had eventually become a slow walk as it seemed like they were far enough from the enemy attack – and Eve herself was slowing down. She pushed the round rabbit up to a small cottage, into a yard…

Wait, she had an actual house?

Somehow, the Rito hadn't seen that being a possibility. She was just… She just had that kind of a vibe to her. What she may have considered to be her house could have just as easily been a box filled with trash. A small huh escaped Ruairi's lips. He quickly shook his head to snap out of it. What did she say? She wanted to… Wait, she surely wasn't talking about seeing the performance again?

"Ah, no, wait, with that lunatic on the loose, should you even–" he started, he tried. That definitely was one reason to not want the Kokiri around, if the other Rito would follow her and then burn the whole place down, or something! He'd lose so much money!
    "I-I mean, I think it was sold out, anyway…"

Maybe Ruairi just didn't want to see her for a while. Maybe he was going to need a vacation after his vacation. His eyes flicked towards the spoils of the adventure. …He was pretty sure he could manage. Hoisting the bag up to his shoulder, he instantly felt better thinking about that. He could just forget Eve – he should forget all about her. He had an amazing future as the greatest wizard, now that he had access to his first spell. Oh, he couldn't wait to start learning!

It had ended up being a very good day, despite how rough everything had started.