Mint-y Fresh OGRELOAD! [Woodfall, Cloud/Genzo]

Discussion in 'Classic Dungeons' started by Cloud, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    "Well," Julius began, "aside from a few rather raunchy comments, we had little trouble accompanying her back." Julius smiled as Evelyn tried to express her feelings about it, but stopped when Briggson immediately put his hand over her mouth.

"Come now, Evelyn. It was the experience that counted, not... actually rescuing the Princess." He bent down closer to Evelyn's ear. "Honestly, that part was more of an objective than anything. An objective that turned out to be rather shit, I'll admit." He whispered, proceeding to stand up straight in light of them needing to get ready to go. Were time in any need of assessment, he'd wager that they had about thirty minutes to get back; ample time in any case. "Well, it was fun getting your, uh, daughter... back. Unfortunately, it's as my comrade says; we've a boat to catch. Goodbye, Your Majesty." With that, he put his helmet back on and began walking out.

While they were on their way back, the mucky water seemed to have cleared up. "Hm. Seems more was going on here than what we were aware of." Julius commented. "...But you can never be too sure when Majora cultists are involved. How'd you figure that was what we were dealing with, anyways, Evelyn? Pretty impressive detective skills regardless." They were approaching the boat now. It was a good quarter-hour until their boat departed at any rate.
  2. Doc Genz

Doc Genz frozen again Moderator

3DS Friend Code:
    4081-5508-8152
    "It was too long ago, I barely remember it." she started, a sudden cold cloud falling over her.

Briggson leaned in. He was going to learn more about her in a few seconds than almost anybody knew about her in general.

"There was a whole encampment of them. They caught me wandering the woods and they took me to their dirty operating table. They-" she stopped mid sentence, choked a little, and continued.

"They redesigned my body so they could make me a sentry. It helped them sleep at night to have captured, brainwashed people and creatures of all shapes and sizes guarding them from attacks after dark. It was pretty clear what they were after I found out about them. Their twisted masks and signature brand of voodoo was a dead giveaway. But the thing is. . . I gained a little awareness one night after dark. I entered while they were asleep and picked them off one by one." she continued, wheezing a bit at certain parts.

"Nothin' even close to that happens up in Rolling Ridge. I can't even imagine. . ." Briggson trailed off.

The Goron wandered up onto the boat, but Evelyn kept with Julius for his reply.
  3. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    "I see. Well, you've my condolences." He paused for a moment. "But I think you know how I feel. Thinking back on it, our situations aren't exactly the same, but a lot of major events come pretty close. I don't quite remember how I got the scar over my eye, nor the loss of it exactly, but I do remember some shouts about 'oh Gods, he's killed half our men' from one of my then subordinates, and just... the mess of it all. Through some wild streak of luck, a small few of us managed to escape, but if you tracked down each and every one of them, they'd say that they would prefer to not talk about it."

He cleared his throat. "Those that are alive, anyways. My commanding officer, the one I juniored under, died a few years ago. I never know how to treat death, either, but I'm glad you're alive."

With that, the group came back and boarded. The loudspeaker the crackled to life. "Well, everyone, I hope you had an enjoyable time at our stop and cruise! Despite the water clearing up, somehow, it was still an enjoyable trip! Next stop..." There was a shuffling heard over the loudspeaker. "Dragon Roost!"