Mint-y Fresh OGRELOAD! [Woodfall, Cloud/Genzo]

Discussion in 'Classic Dungeons' started by Cloud, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    "God," Julius shouted, "DAMN IT," he finished, already drawing his sword and unleashing his fury against the three helmeted Chuchus. "Get back," Julius commanded, proceeding to unleash Spin Attack after Spin Attack; their helmets started to chip away, until Julius' aura grew three times that night; indeed, he was planning on giving to the Chuchus what they had bequeathed unto him.

Eventually, he calmed down. Using his better senses, he decided to just throw a bomb at them, quickly dispatching them all. "Good," Julius commented, staring at their final resting place. "That bow has Force Gems, just so you're aware. I figured to put them on in case an enemy was especially armoured. It should pierce anything that's not Goron Iron, since the arrow acts like a focal point. That's the theory, anyways." He looked at the disgusting mess he'd made. Gross.
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
  2. Doc Genz

Doc Genz frozen again Moderator

3DS Friend Code:
    4081-5508-8152
    Briggson took the advice well. He was also glad that the little Kokiri had come to her senses. The Goron was glad even further that the Captain was sufficiently upset about that terrifying choking attempt. He didn't hide it, he smiled plainly for all to see.

"I reckon if we find anything with tougher armor than that, I have my work cut out for me." he bolstered.

Evelyn wasn't actually satisfied with the mushrooms in the cave-like hallway. She retched at the weird spores coming out of them. They were surprisingly beautiful, in a way. But the glowing shine from the mushrooms didn't make them any more safe to touch, or to be near in general. She wanted to burn all the mushrooms. It was clear however that if she were to burn the mushrooms, some manner of nasty fumes would probably come out. She followed the two men out of the dark corridor.

"This key." Briggson bellowed. He materialized a rubble-coated key from his person.

"It's almost miraculous we didn't blow it to bits." he added.

The Goron turned the corner in the previous watery room. He jammed the key into the next door, at the wall near the ramp. The next area was fairly massive, with a bizarre wooden construction or sculpture of some kind rising from the large pool of murky water in the center. Most bizarre wasn't the other two corners of the room being cut off by large gaps and height, but mostly the fact that they could move down a small ramp to continue elsewhere. But what could be behind the door down the ramp and lower toward the water?

The wooden gate pulled up into the above slot. A dark, but well constructed chamber entered their eyes. The ground was riddled with similar bridges and supports as the room with the moths, but these continued in a huge grid. Upon the bridges were a number of stone blocks, about seven in total. Atop one of the blocks at the end of the room was a rather crooked Snapper. Pushing around that last block might turn out to be a bit harder than the others.

Briggson began by shoving a block around. There had to be switches somewhere on those supports. It was either that or the goal was to simply get them all out of the way to cross the bridges. Although Julius had a Roc's Feather and could leap around the room, it was more likely they had to activate something. He continued pushing the block around, knowing they didn't have much time.
  3. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    Julius observed Briggson, quickly coming to the same conclusion. "Evelyn," Julius said, "push some blocks around as well, please." He knew of her latent strengths; she was easily as strong, if not moreso, than a Darknut. "I know you can do it." With that, he used his body as a lever of sorts to push some blocks around; not nearly as many as Briggson was capable of, owing to the innate differences because of their strengths as separate races, but he still managed to push a fair bit of weight around. As he pushed what appeared to be the final block, he was getting dangerously close to the Snapper.

"Hm," Julius thought. "Briggson, let me see my bow," and while he handed it off, he took aim. Breathing calmly, he loosed an arrow at it, puncturing its shell with relative ease. "That's good to know," he handed the bow back to Briggson, drawing his sword. "But I like to get up close and fight. That bow's just in case there's anything I can't get up close with." He closed the distance with his Roc's Feather fairly easily.

He was face-to-face with the Snapper. Knowing that he couldn't easily puncture its defenses like he did with his bow, he would, instead, need to rely on his bombs. Perhaps he could incorporate something with them on his bow...

Acting quickly, he drew a bomb; letting it cook for a few seconds while the Snapper threw itself at him, he quickly released it, almost as if throwing a grenade at a target. With that, the Snapper's shell cracked, revealing some of its soft, squishy flesh ripe for swordplay. Drawing his blade, he activated its apparent Ice Enchantment, and thrust it through the crack. With this, the Snapper was defeated; acting quickly, he hopped back over to the platform.

Noticing that the block was already pushed into the groove, Julius also noticed that the door had slid open; "We've got an hour to clear this temple before we need to be back on the boat," Julius stated. "I'll take the front; Evelyn will be in the middle, and you're bringing up the rear, Briggson." He moved downwards towards the ramp, prepared for the next room.
  4. Doc Genz

3DS Friend Code:
    4081-5508-8152
    They followed his lead into the chamber. There was something tricky about the room. Everything was in the same sort of style as the interior of the temple. Wooden designs and stone carvings went around the wall. But to extra effect was a pattern of eyes that went around the upper circle of the chamber.

"I know what those are." Evelyn responded.

"They do seem familiar little friend! I can't put my finger on it." Briggson inserted, having been outside most his life.

"They're common Eye Switches, you shoot at them." she continued.

Briggson pulled back a bolt, then tried to pick out an eye to fire at. He was having a hard time.

"There's just so many eyes, which one do I shoot first?" Briggson worriedly stammered.

"We'll supply the arrows Big Boy. Just shoot them all!" Eve snapped.

Briggson proceeded to hail arrows on every single target. Eventually, there was a snap and a ping sound confirming the switch was hit. The ground opened up and a chest bolted out of a hidden chamber. It was all too clear what to do next. Briggson let Evelyn have the honors. Eve slapped open the chest with her crackling hand. Unsurprisingly, a huge gust of freezing wind shot out of the chest and into her face.

"Ow shit was that really necessary?!" she whined, a painful crust of ice on her face.

At the bottom of the chest was a brand-new key to use somewhere else in the temple. She picked it up reluctantly and held onto it.
  5. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    Julius watched as Evelyn's face was nearly frozen off. "Hm, that would work well, I suppose." After revealing the contents of the chest to the group, Julius sighed and shuddered, but ultimately accepted his fate. "So be it. I'll leave it to you, Briggson, to actually fire off a shot that might kill the moths. There are light gems in that bow as well," he said, clearly not wanting to exit the room. "But," he continued, "that might not be enough; I doubt that you could actually kill moths effectively with any conventional weaponry."

They moved out of that chamber, into the next, and then out of that chamber into the hallway. The moths had since gone back towards their flame, but that didn't make Julius any more or less scared of bugs. at the moths, Julius shivered. Why was he so scared of bugs? Was there some kind of childhood trauma associated with them? No, he thought, they're just creepy motherfuckers. With that thought out of the way, he waited for Evelyn to unlock the door, but as they moved into the next chamber, the door came down and sealed itself with horizontal bars. "Well," Julius started, only to notice a figure standing upon a Snapper in the center of what looked like an arena.

It was an orange, reptilian looking fellow; about the height of Julius' knees, with black stripes going across its body. "What the hell is that," Julius said, uncaring. "Well, it's best if we don't act hostile to it, unless it acts hostile to us first," And with that, the Snapper immediately flew towards them. "Fffff- Briggson, I'm gonna lure it away; fire at it, and don't stop until the Snapper's dead." With that, he charged at the Snapper, shield and blade ready in-hand. "Come and get me!" He shouted, bringing up his shield against the Snapper's naturally spiky shell. With that, he continued to block and evade their movements, until Briggson fired his bow.
  6. Doc Genz

3DS Friend Code:
    4081-5508-8152
    "Beelzie's knickers what is that?!" Evelyn shouted.

The Snapper teetered around, as if mocking Julius. Briggson loosed a shot, missing the cantankerous careening Gekko. He drew his arm long like a length of rebar. The ensuing clothesline whipped the Gekko off of the spinning Snapper's back. The Snapper, however collided with Briggson and tore deep wounds into his legs.

"GaaaHAH!! Those spikes are SHARP!" Briggson wailed.

Evelyn ran around the arena, avoiding diagonal dead trees and pools of bubbling water. The walls were less pronounced in this room, underneath thick tree roots and cascading vines. A quite thick growth of moss also obscured the detailed carvings and designs the temple was known for. Not paying attention to the disarray, Evelyn found a spot to take a defensive stance. She glared at the Gekko as it hopped around. He wasn't in range of her yet. . .

The Snapper whirled back and snapped up the Gekko onto its back once more. The terrapin's shell. . . it looked harder than the one in the puzzle room, emitting a distinct shine. Evelyn hopped over a Deku Flower, its functions useless to the motley lot. She unveiled her weapon; Kingfisher. Its frozen vapors swirling up and around her flaming hands as if trying to get away. The Splinter Crystal edge flew out and bounced. Bounced? The chain went limp as the blade ricocheted away. It was probably worth crying over. A large crack ran up Kingfisher's edge, although the material was known for its ability to mend its own shape.

"BRIGGSOOOON!" Evelyn screamed.

The injured Goron was bent up against the wall, juggling trying to keep on his feet and aiming the splendid bow. He let off a shot at the Snapper this time, the glowing arrow knocking into the underside of the creature. It jumped off its path as it continued to slide, eventually flipping over.

"Julius! The soft side!" Briggson yelled at the concentrating knight. The Gekko began to hop away, eventually crawling on the ceiling itself.
  7. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    "Briggson! The orange thing!" He yelled while digging out a bomb. With one in hand, he threw it at the Snapper; sufficient force caused it to explode, with Julius already charging in to offer a freezing Spin Attack. He spun around; with Great Spin having been activated on a primal level, Julius was more than confident that it wouldn't -- couldn't -- have survived that.

He was correct once he'd seen the Snapper dead; not so surprised when the Gekko immediately hopped on his face for slaying his absolutely sick ride. "FUCK," was muffled by Julius' face being covered by soft Gekko crotch; he could taste his genitals in his mouth, behind his helmet. He nearly vomited; that was not the kind of thing he expected in this temple. As he tore the Gekko off his face, he shouted, "GOD. DAMN IT." And began to violently beat the Gekko. As he threw punch after punch at him, he swore various oaths to the Goddesses; none of them especially important, but all of them equally terrifying.

Then the Gekko turned back into a frog; black and blue all over, yes, but a frog nonetheless. Julius was still seething with rage; it would take a while for him to calm down, it seemed. "I STILL SMELL THE THING'S DICK OFF MY HELMET," Julius screamed. Take a while, indeed.
  8. Doc Genz

3DS Friend Code:
    4081-5508-8152
    "You sure swiveled him on." Evelyn conjectured.

A tree stump in the center of the room blew up. Tree pieces coated the air in a cloud of sawdust. Out of the center of the stump rose a treasure chest. Briggson cursed and fell to his knees, finally able to rest and treat his wounds. The frog stared at Evelyn, presumably thinking she would talk to it.

"What do you even want, frog?!" the girl yelled at it.

"I was trapped in that dark creature's form! You three have saved me, and though I am but a humble frog, I offer you-" the frog started to recite.

"Do you FANCY me, frog? Do you mind staying away from my friends and never talking to me again?" she chastised the frog. Her Language of Fauna was coming in handy.

She smashed open the treasure chest and let the contents dance in her eyes. There was a wacky heap of rupees and a single note laying atop them. Evelyn quickly stashed the rupees while paying some mind to the note, only reading it when she was sure not a penny was left. She finally balanced the note on her feet, sure not to set it afire with her burning pain hands.

"Oh mister Julius, let's get over to that room with the wooden thing." she mentioned as she read. "I think you have to set it on fire."
  9. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    Julius was in the middle of puking while Evelyn spoke to him. "Yeah," he gagged, "Sure. Whatever." With that, he put his full helm back on. "Where even is this flower statue thing? Back in the center? Ugh..." Grabbing his boomerang, he prayed to both Hylia and the Goddesses for salvation from this horrid mess. "I'll go first; Evelyn will come after me, while Briggson brings up the rear."

They reentered the dreaded central hallway once more; Julius threw the 'rang at the moths, hoping and praying its enchanted gust would be enough to slay -- or at least separate -- the creatures. He caught the boomerang, and was pleasantly surprised. "Ugh, thank the many Goddesses," he sighed in relief. He looked around the chamber for anything that might resemble something like a wooden statue; eventually finding it hiding on one of the back walls of the temple.

"Hm," Julius said, looking up at it. "This might actually be a beautiful thing were it not in this swamp, surrounded by water and humidity." With that, he spotted the torch, high above the trio. He eyeballed it, guessing that it was just range of his boomerang's arc. "Stand back," he said as he got ready to toss his flame-enchanted, gale-spitting boomerang.

Then the Boes, blackened like soot, emerged from the water. "What the fuck?!" He said, interrupted from throwing his boomerang. "What the-- what are these things?" He was perplexed, but given how... unintimidating they seemed, it was of no consequence to him. He eyed them suspiciously. "They look... weird. Strange, even. I don't know what it is about them, but they..." He thought for a second. "They evoke fear from me, if I'm being real. Not as much as bugs; gods and goddesses, no." He crouched, and picked one up. "What in the hell are you?" it slipped from his grasp; apparently, it had the intent to kill. "Gods damn it!" Julius shouted.

"Kill, or otherwise subdue them, since they've got the apparent intent to kill." Julius stowed his boomerang and drew his blade.
  10. Doc Genz

3DS Friend Code:
    4081-5508-8152
    Still glad the weird Gekko frog wasn't going to follow her, Evelyn continued into the flower room with the group. Although she was a little curious to why Julius was throwing up and not herself as per usual. Was it the toxic fumes from the sludge water? The girl settled on that being the case.

"Those are a lot more common in the mountains." Briggson began, snuffing one out underneath his foot. "I think they're called Black Beans."

Briggson swung his stony arms around the floor to scatter several of the Boes. Evelyn used her nimbleness to hop across and onto the wooden flower--too high for the Black Boes to reach. She knew of them as well, though mostly stories of equal amounts of black and white varieties infesting the sacred Stone Tower. It was surprising to see this as a breeding ground for them as well. Briggson began to Goron Roll in a small circle to further scatter them. Eve caught several flying Boes with flames from her hands, knocking them sizzling back down into the pool. It was looking as though they would be routed soon.

Then, something magnificent happened, something detestable.

A horrific brown mask slipped down from the ceiling, hanging on long colorful tassels made to be vibrant. It stared down, locking its dark eye-holes on something scurrying below. It was some sort of ape, a large monkey from the forest. Although by the size of the horrid thing it could have been a gorilla. The menacing ape did a backflip on the wooden flower, coming worryingly close to Eve.

"NO! NO! THE PRINCESS IS MINE AND MINE ALONE. YOU WILL NOT HURT HER." his voice boomed.

Although it was very clear the group was not there to harm the Deku King's daughter in any way. . . the stubborn ape seemed to think otherwise. His giant fists pounded into his chest. His gritted teeth shown as he stared Julius directly in the eyes 'neath his helm.

"I PRRRROTECT MISS DEKU FROM HORRRIBLE KING." he finished, almost smiling beneath his rage.

The mask, hidden from view before, dropped down swiftly and took hold on the monkey's face. The mask wrapped the tassels around the back of the ape's head. There was a brutal and terrifying wrenching sound. The torturous noises were familiar to Evelyn in some way. Although it looked like the monkey was strangled dead in front of their eyes, he soon stood up straight. The tassels of the mask opened up and puffed out, no longer holding on. A kite shield appeared in a cloud of smoke and fastened itself to the creature's left arm. A massive wide-bladed scimitar or machete, (designed with some sort of awful ritual in mind) secured itself to his right.

"IYOI! IYOI! WE ARE ODOLWA!" an old, rigid voice echoed like a ballyhoo from the mask.

The creature began to get bigger and buffer, growing colorful ritualistic clothing as it started to shift into some sort of half-man half-beast. It climbed the walls like a fast and sinister spider, vanishing somewhere in the ceiling.

"What! What was that?! What in sweaty wasp tickling sewage hands was that?!" Eve shouted.
  11. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    "What the hell does he mean by 'we'? Is he not just a singular creature?" Julius said as he stowed his boomerang and drew his trademark sword. "Well, whatever-- Briggson, I doubt that... ape, underneath is still alive, so aim for the mask he wears. Got it?"

Then, Odolwa struck, suddenly and unexpectedly. Bringing his machete towards Evelyn, Julius struck it; an attempt to gain his attention, no doubt, but it barely reacted, confirming his suspicions. "Briggson! On the mask!"

Odolwa turned. With a low hum, it summoned many clouds of moths; a seemingly endless supply to them. "Fuck, bugs," Julius whispered more to himself than anyone else. Then, he struck at Julius, who was too muddled in fear to really block. The pain of the blow drug him out of it; deciding that he needed a boost, he jumped back, utilizing his Backshift Cape; then, dug around in his Adventure Pouch, before ultimately coming out with an Armor Seed from his supply. He ate it, feeling a particular sensation, not unlike that of adrenaline; a good feeling, but he knew that if he ate more after only a couple of minutes, he'd be off his ass, probably vomiting even more than he did after the Gekko.

Feeling more encouraged, he struck at Odolwa again, this time aiming for his mask; he moved quicker than Odolwa, but still got only a glancing blow on the mask, but as he long as he could get him distracted, that would be more than enough for Briggson to get a couple shots off.
  12. Doc Genz

3DS Friend Code:
    4081-5508-8152
    "Shit he's still here!" Eve screamed.

Briggson took aim with the bow. He scanned the mask for holes as he attempted to get a clear shot. The creature moved blindingly like a wraith. He loosed a few arrows but missed most of them. One of the shots barely missed Evelyn.

"They still want to protect that Deku, the creature might still have some life inside." Briggson pointed out.

After the shots missed, Odolwa cracked its bones around and started to scale the wall again, climbing like a spider. Its spider-climb was unlike anything the three of them could do so pursuit was impossible. It crammed itself into a hole in the ceiling, finally worming its way all the way out of sight. Crashing and bashing could be heard from up above as it creaked its way through the ceiling.

Eve pointed out "There's probably another unnecessary chamber it wants to fight us in. SOMETHING CLOSER to that dumb, stupid princess. Sometimes I really don't like these buildings." she added with additional comment.

On the other hand, they were making amazing time with the speed of this encounter. They'd be back on that boat in record time. Briggson pulled out a rudimentary map. He showed it to Julius.

"Brother it looks like we haven't been on this side of the temple." he responded.
  13. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    Julius watched the masked freak climb up the walls, into the apparent nothingness. "Yeah," he replied, still gazing up, "me too." He took a while longer to look before being interrupted by Briggson. Looking at the rather rudimentary map that he'd somehow obtained, he saw that there was only a tad more to go through. Sighing, Julius once more aimed atop the wooden flower, and threw his Boomerang, activating its Fire Gems.

When the platform came down, he hopped up using his Roc's Feather. "Well," Julius said, "It looks like there's a hallway splitting off into two routes here. One on the right, running perpendicular to the rest of the hallway leading straight." He summoned another Keese, this time scouting out for something more. As it flew, he heard only flapping; however, his Lens of Truth proved to be an aid to him, revealing a doorway hidden by magic. Of course, it was locked.

"There's a door at the end of the hallway, hidden by magic. Locked, of course." His Keese wandered back, before disappearing. "..And there's something in the room to right as well. Fantastic." He assisted them in getting up as well. "As much as I dislike these expeditions, the inherent need for survival keeps me on my toes. ...Or would, were I not so well-equipped now."

They headed towards the room, not caring much for the architecture along the way. "It always... let's say disgusts me, as to how these people could survive in such conditions. But I suppose that the people of Kakariko were no different."
  14. Doc Genz

3DS Friend Code:
    4081-5508-8152
    It was odd, but manageable. That there might be another key where they were going was nothing but normal for them. They followed the dank and unfriendly corridor into a new area. This area was much darker and less well-kept. But for some reason, it seemed. . . lived in. Belongings were scattered about and even some crude furniture surrounded them.

A dart board, cards, board games; all were lying about the room. Something was different about this enemy. Two skeletons, a rather taller one and a somewhat shorter one sat at the table. Stalfos. They seemed to have equipment, yet. . .

"That card can't give you Haste and Flight! I'll lose immediately. I want a rematch." the taller one began.

"Fair is fair. Keep playing the game until I win or I don't want to play." the other responded.

Their hands were full of cards. They looked nothing if not bored out of their minds.

"Hey! Let's get this over with, we have a boat to catch!" Evelyn yelled at them.

The Stalfos jerked their heads up and looked over. Although their game was ruined they didn't seem hostile.

"Yeah we do have the key, we're guarding it. It's taking forever." the taller spoke.

"Well where is it?! We have to get going." Eve snapped back.

"We don't have it with us, heh heh. We put it somewhere else. We kind of don't feel like fighting over it at this point." the shorter Stalfos added.

"Oh come on!" the Kokiri yelled. "Why don't you just come with or we won't make the boat."

Briggson gave an inquisitive look to Julius. He wasn't even sure what they were doing anymore. Evelyn led as they followed the pair of Stalfos into the long hallway from before. They brought the group to the very end, near the hidden doorway.

"Hyeh Hyeh. We put it under the doormat." the taller Stalfos announced.

They pushed aside a sort of carpeted rectangle and underneath was a plain looking key.

"Get out your weapons, you're going to help us fight." Eve demanded. The pair of Stalfos retrieved a shortsword and shield, and a hefty axe. They fumbled around with the door and got ready to enter.
  15. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    Julius slapped the front of his helmet. "Oh, come on!" He said, just about ready to blow a gasket. "We gotta blow this monster mask up and skedaddle. You got that?" He asked, ready to grind their bones into dust should they object.

They stared at him, the taller one obviously raising a metaphorical eyebrow.

Julius shot him a look. He quieted down after that.

With a huff and a puff, Julius unlocked the door and kicked it in. They were greeted with a rather grotesque image; Odolwa was... eating some kind of corpse. It looked humanoid, and once he noticed that they were within his presence, his bones sickeningly twisted, shifting so that he could better scale the walls. It made Julius feel nauseous at best, like he was about to puke his guts out if he did anything else that may have been insane by human standards.

Julius tried Sensing Odolwa, but had no luck in doing so. He must have been undead, or something; thinking back, he wouldn't really doubt the whole undead part, seeing that it had apparently acquired multiple forms... or the mask it wore devoured enough creatures to be able to pull off tricks like climbing as though it were a fucking spider.

It came flying down upon the taller skeleton's head; thankfully, it seemed to notice, and evaded successfully. Julius had hoped to use them as meat shields, he soon realized that the skeletons would prove more useful if kept alive. The extra wounds they might inflict upon Odolwa would surely help, after all.

Julius scanned the battlefield. He brought up his shield as he did so; Odolwa quickly brought his enormous machete down upon the taller skeleton, but managed to be blocked by the shorter skeleton's shield. His eyes glowed blue, "You seem to have had a wonderful time," before piercing Odolwa's skin with his shortsword.

Julius wanted to facepalm again, but was too busy surveying the mostly empty room. "Fuck," Julius uttered, ready to go on the defensive.
  16. Doc Genz

3DS Friend Code:
    4081-5508-8152
    Evelyn hopped onto Briggson's back. This was the final battle. Eve created a small flash with her Gilt Glower, throwing Odolwa off step. The shorter skeleton drove him sideways with his shield. Odolwa was becoming more muscular with each being that it consumed. It was getting plausible that it had taken the flesh off of those Stalfos too. . . gross.

"When we beat this guy, I want to play a board game." Eve told the tall skeleton.

The tall skeleton pushed back the machete with all his might. His axe was kind of worse for wear, it began to crack. Eve noticed a long spear on his back, it was probably precious to him. Briggson ran forward and Eve put her flaming arms around Odolwa's neck. Briggson's beefy stone hands wrenched at the kite shield in Odolwa's arm. It was too strong though, its muscles pulsed with a purple sort of blood. It did a whirling dervish and knocked the tall skeleton and Briggson off of their stance. The large axe shattered with a "crack."

"YA HOY! YA HOY!" the thing wailed.

The tall skeleton drew a fancy polished spear, almost too beautiful to not be decorative. He charged the monster like a true hero. The short skeleton dropped his weapons and caught Eve, who teetered and fell off Briggson's back as he lost his balance. They were running out of time. Briggson got back on his feet and charged alongside the Stalfos.

"My name is Verdana, he's Seraph." the short Stalfos said.

He threw Eve like a real projectile at Odolwa. At first Evelyn ragdolled through the air, then she twisted around and thrust her dagger down like a kitchen knife into the side of Odolwa's head. The echoing, hollow sound it made as it got stabbed was unsettling. The Stalfos and Briggson surrounded the monster.

"Rip this swollen cultist a new asshole Julius!" Eve shouted, referring to Majora's seedy organization.
  17. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    "Raaaaaaaaaargh!" Was all that came out of Julius' mouth. Dropping his shield, he grasped his Icebrand with two hands; he was intent on killing this monstrous creature. They also had a timetable to keep; it would only be a matter of minutes before the ship left!

He charged. With the added distraction of Evelyn and everything else that was going on in the absolute brawl, it was an easy target. Feinting past what little guard the creature still possessed, his blade entered his chest. He activated his blade's inner enchantment; freezing him through his core, but that wasn't the end. He then withdrew his blade and charged a Spin Attack, perhaps his most trademark technique.

He unleashed it. At first, it didn't seem like there had been any effect; only when Odolwa fell did his partners truly see what had happened. He had cut through Odolwa, almost like his(?) body was butter.

Julius was left gasping for air. "We've got a boat to catch," is all he said before sheathing Icebrand and picking up his shield. "I've no idea where the princess is, though. Any tips?" He asked the pair of skeletons.
  18. Doc Genz

3DS Friend Code:
    4081-5508-8152
    "NO! MY BOARD GAMES!" Eve screamed.

The pair of skeletons slowly collapsed and degraded into a coarse dust. Odolwa's power was what was keeping them animate. Evelyn clutched the Spear of a True Hero and grieved briefly. It was also clear that without some kind of restored ape, they weren't going to easily find where the Princess was hidden. However, that would soon turn out to be not much of a problem. Eve sort of looked at the gloop of melting flesh that the pieces of Odolwa were turning into. There was no trace of simian left in the puddle, as Julius had destroyed the vitals--the core of evil running its body. The mask part however, was separated. It clattered around on the floor like a possessed child.

"We're picking up that mask right?" Eve questioned Julius.

"Don't touch that damnable thing!" Briggson snapped.

Briggson stomped up and down on the mask, trying to drive it into the dust. It continued to shake and fizzle on the ground. Briggson snorted; something smelled like perfume. He used his Goron Punch to crush whatever life was left in the mask. He turned his head around. Evelyn and Julius were looking at something. A tall-ish Deku creature was swaying into the room.

"Hello Boyyys~!" squeaked a deep voice from across the decorated cavern.

It was a shame what had happened to her bodyguard. Her gorgeous, glowing, made-up eyes looked up toward Evelyn. Eve looked back, noticing some sort of grassy stubble on her chin. The Kokiri wondered what the King's family dynamic was with her. In any case, they had promised him they would bring her back.

"If you're the Princess, why were you hiding in this hellhole with that gorilla-thing?" Eve immediately interrogated.

"Oh my darling.~ I was just taking a vacation." she sang.

"With that disgusting servant of Majora crawling through the vents? I don't buy it." Eve replied with a deadpan tone.

Briggson nervously looked toward Julius. He didn't want this turning into a deadly catfight. The Goron tapped the soldier on the shoulder.

"Psst! We should probably stop them and get her back to the king." the Goron whispered urgently.
  19. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    "Way ahead of you," Julius responded, picking up the Deku whatever and slinging her(?) across his shoulders. "Come on now." He looked at the mask. "Evelyn," Julius spoke, "I get the feeling that that... mask, if it could even be called that, might serve some purpose in the near future. Pick it up, but be careful with it. We never know what might cause it to suddenly erupt into some kind of black-tentacled monstrosity and possess someone."

He exited the temple, still carrying the Deku Princess(tm) over his shoulder. "Listen. The King was awfully upset that you decided to go on a, quote, vacation, so you should probably explain what you were doing with that... thing in there. If not, I'll not be bothered to explain, and just say it was a normal rescue-the-princess type shit." Soon enough, they reached the Deku Kingdom, though it seemed more like a tribe at this point.

They were obviously let through, while Julius ignored the sometimes flirty, oftentimes raunchy, advances that the Deku... thing made. "We have a boat to catch. Evelyn, Briggson?" He questioned. "Any parting words for the king and his subjects?"
  20. Doc Genz

3DS Friend Code:
    4081-5508-8152
    "Oh I have some parting words." Evelyn began.

"NO! I mean, she enjoyed your company your Highnesses." Briggson called out.

"You're speaking for the girl?" the King pondered.

"WHAT A WAST-" Eve started to scream, Briggson cupping a massive Goron hand over her mouth.

"She's a little upset at the moment. She really wanted to stay longer but our boat is coming you see." Briggson added.

It wasn't a waste, it seemed. They had successfully secured a devious artifact, that demonic mask. But to tell little Evelyn otherwise was the real waste of time. Her two new friends were disintegrated, and all that she had come for was a farce. It would have at least been a help if the Princess had come home and let her father know she was okay. But to Evelyn's added suspicion, the Princess was unharmed despite being around Odolwa. For all the Kokiri knew, the Deku Princess was one of the Majora cultists, operating in secrecy and safety in this foreign environment. However, instead of saying all this out loud, Eve just kept getting interrupted. To be fair to her feelings, she was more upset about those two fun skeletons.

Alongside the mask, Evelyn held the spear in her other arm. It was well decorated and polished, but it seemed to be common steel. She decided to hold onto the weapon in case Julius or herself needed some extra ammo down the line. It did seem very throwable, after all. Briggson dragged her off by the hand, aggressively trying to get her onto the boat. Eve made faces at him, sticking out her tongue like a child. Now that one of her Twists was fixed, maybe one day soon they would find a cure for the other.