Yeti Walks into a Bar... (Open)

Discussion in 'Northern Hyrule' started by Electronic Ink, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Electronic Ink

Electronic Ink local zora vet

Yeteta nodded sagely, her hat pins jangling together with the movement.
    "Oh. Well, I's never asks for last-names, so I can't help you, Mister Erick-Marten!" she said with a frown. "Sorrys,"
    She fiddled with the edges of her cape. The conversation had taken an awkwardly personal tone, and Yeteta was terrible with personal moments. She had very little tact and it always stressed her out when she realised that she actually needed tact for the current situation.
    "Ums," she said gingerly. "If you wants, I can keep ears open? I go lots of places, I can asks peoples if they know Martens-peoples?"
  2. Beefish

Beefish DODONGO DISLIKES SMOKE. new

((OH. IT'S MY POST. I'm sorry I didn't realise :T_T:))

Pushed with a grunt, Griskin nodded. "Yeah! I could do that too if it helps. Don't take much to remember..." the thought had already dropped from the pause. What was the name again? A, B, C... his brow fluttered as he tried to remember the name by first letter. It suddenly struck him "Marten!" and he burst forth, slamming the table with an open palm, his cloth hood almost thrown off in force. Gathering himself, shifting as if he were resettling loose feathers, he sat back slowly. "Erm, sorry there" he cut the air by clearing his throat, as if to mark the end of his surprise outburst.