What games are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Double_r111, May 26, 2013.

1. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Hey everyone! So, I was just wondering what games or series of games are people currently playing? I'm focusing on the Zelda series at the moment, and until very recently Portal 2 would have been there too. I beat that literally hours ago though so it's crossed off the list. I've also been playing through the Assassins Creed series lately.

So, how about you? Any games you're really enjoying at the moment? Maybe games you plan to start with shortly or games you recently finished playing through?
  2. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    I got to the Inverted Castle in Symphony of the Night, and then I started playing Metroid Fusion.

I'm also playing Kingdom Rush, which you should play if you haven't.
  3. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    I'm currently mostly busy grinding the ever loving hell out of the support library in Fire Emblem: Awakening, and I plan to test the saying that Seth can solo Sacred Stones soon.

I've also taken Brawl back up, a little shocked to see how much of my skill I've lost, and have been trying to build it back up. Additionally, I've started a fresh file of Ocarina of Time on the Virtual Console in order to help Toko out with the guides section of the site.

I'm heavily considering getting some eShop stuff for 3DS like Link's Awakening and the Oracle games once they're released, but I currently have my credit reserved for Awakening DLC and I don't want to buy new funds right away. I'll have to keep an eye on the eShop for possible sales- do they have those?
  4. demo

demo New Member reg

Too many games for one person, let's see....
    assassin's creed, fire emblem(blazing sword, sealed sword, and awakening), pokemon, league of legends, and whatever random game I feel like at a given moment.
    I'm a bit ashamed that i haven't been playing any zelda games recently.
  5. Gouf

Gouf Puckish Rogue new

I'm playing Final Fantasy XIII, Spyro: A Hero's Tail, and Skylanders Giants.
  6. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

Because I'm a terribly slow gamer and busy with school I'm still on my 1st play-through of Fire Emblem: Awakening.

At the same time I'm also replaying Mass Effect 2 because I made some lousy choices, and after that I'm gonna restart Mass Effect 3. Also, I'm currently stuck on the very last few minutes of Bioshock Infinite, I might try finishing it once I've got summer break.
  7. Miss Kaguya

Miss Kaguya Member new

From now on I'm playing games that I downloaded on my PSN account such as Fatal Frame and Final Fantasy 7.
    And if I'm in a good mood I play Sonic Unleashed until my controller runs out of power.
  8. Rising Dragon

Rising Dragon Goat Herder reg

Currently I'm not playing much of anything. I still need to finish Far Cry 3, but it runs very hot on my computer, and as such I don't want to risk it in the heat of the summer. I still have games like Fallout 3 and New Vegas, and Skyrim, but I can't play those right now either, for other reasons.
  9. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

I am currently playing Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, as well as Metroid for the NES. Both on my 3DS. Its incredible to me to think that DKCR wasn't originally made for the 3DS, because it seems like it is perfectly made for 3D. Its pretty awesome.
  10. TroyProctor

TroyProctor New Member new

I'm playing Zelda II: The Adventure of Link and I'm about to enter the last palace to fight Ganon! :D

EDIT: Apparently, I was under the assumption I'd be fighting Ganon. Sad day. Fought Dark Link instead. Ah well.
  11. Spidey

Spidey New Member new

I am currently playing The Last of Us. Now I can see why the reviews are so high. The game is fantastic.
  12. Fcgfyv

Fcgfyv Knight of Mind reg

I'm playing The Last of Us as well. Spidey, what's your PSN so we can do factions together?
  13. darklink28

darklink28 Somewhere in Hyrule reg

3DS Friend Code:
    4897-7258-9301
    Tales of the Abyss, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and...of course...Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
  14. Blonde Panther

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Update I guess? I got over my stinginess and added to my eshop funds, meaning I now have the Oracle Series and Link's Awakening for my 3DS. I'm currently in the beginnings of the third dungeon of Oracle of Seasons, holding off playing Ages until I can start a linked game for it.
  15. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Just playing some casual Brawls at the moment. Don't have time to start anything serious.
  16. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

I wish I still had my Brawl. Sadly, it is broken. I'm totally getting the new Smash Bros when it comes out though. It looks awesome.
  17. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

Animal Crossing: New Leaf and digging holes in other people's villages. :haa:
  18. Blonde Panther

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Double, depending on which version of the new Smash Bros. you get, you HAVE to give me your friend code. I plan to at least get it for my 3DS.
  19. Kienamaru

Kienamaru New Member new

Been playing Dead or Alive 5 and Devil May Cry 4. Man I hate how Capcom makes achievements like all of their games are the best in the world... Even after beating the game like 4 times (once per difficulty) I wont even have 300 Gamerscore..
  20. tlozbj

tlozbj New Member new

Got Four Swords Adventures on the mail today. So I have been playing it nonstop. Already freed 3 maidens. Gotta say I have been loving the game, just like the other Four Sword games.