What games are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Double_r111, May 26, 2013.

1. maythetriforcebewithyou

maythetriforcebewithyou New Member new

I'm currently obsessed with Fire Emblem: Awakening right now. I got it a about 2 and a half weeks ago and I've almost beaten it twice... After I beat it the first time I went out and bought Shadow Dragon, because I was craving more FE... :P Although, I was very disappointed that you couldn't create your own avatar. :(
  2. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Creating an avatar is something exclusive to New Mystery of the Emblem (and that's Japan-only) and Awakening. The closest thing to it the earlier games had was the tactician in Blazing Sword. [/fangirl]

I'm currently grinding supports on Awakening and looking for the last 5 heart pieces and 25 golden skulltulas on Ocarine of Time 3D while seeing how quickly I can rack up the game overs in Master Quest. I'm about halfway through the Great Deku Tree and the counter is at 3, people!
  3. Clank

Clank Can we please kill the overuse of AJAX? reg

Working on the original Ratchet and Clank so that I can make a walkthrough.
  4. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Well, you know, Shadow Dragon was going to have an avatar in it, but it was taken out before the final release. They later decided to use the idea in New Mystery of the Emblem and Awakening.

Anyways, I've been playing a lot of Assassin's Creed 3 lately, as well as A Link to the Past and Europa Universalis III. I want to play Skyward Sword, but I can't find it at the moment. I also plan to start playing through Splinter Cell 3D soon.
  5. Razgriz

Razgriz Leader of the Revolution reg

And for the most jarringly varied games I'm playing 'Harvest Moon: Magical Melody' and 'Condemned 2: Bloodshot'. I've barely started Condemned 2 but I'm in year 2 for Harvest moon and love it.

Is it ironic that I bought both games for the same reason: because I loved their respective prequels? Does that make it any more weirder or more jarring?
  6. Aurelia

Aurelia unreliable and clumsy new

3DS Friend Code:
    3325-1925-7295
    I decided to play the GBA emulator on my laptop and continue playing Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow, I enjoy this Castlevania game, collecting souls of enemies and using it against them.

Also Soma is a bit of a cutie

/ahem/ahem//
  7. Gouf

Gouf Puckish Rogue new

Been playing Parasite Eve 2. That and some Ni No Kuni which at the moment isn't as good of a game as people say it is.
  8. Fcgfyv

Fcgfyv Knight of Mind reg

I just finished playing To the Moon. The ending was so sad, and I had so many feels. :cry:

Here's the trailer, since I don't want to spoil anyone with anything about it beyond that:
  9. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

I'm playing through Xenoblade Chronicles right now, and absolutely loving it. This game will almost certainly end up in my list of favorite games in the future. Also playing Zelda ALttP before ALBW comes out. I may or may not beat it in time (It may seem like a long time before it comes out, but I'm already really slow playing through games, and I'm not good at 2D Zelda games at all), but I'm enjoying it either way. Last, but not least, I've been playing a lot of Europa Universalis 3 lately. Very fun grand strategy game.
  10. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Fallout New Vegas.

Anti-Material Rifle~ <3