What a Pleasant Ferry Ride [FINISHED]

Discussion in 'Quest Bureau' started by Sinistrari, May 1, 2016.

1. Sinistrari

Sinistrari Devious Grins & Hunter of Synonyms reg

Thread Name: What a Pleasant Ferry Ride

Characters:
    Datura [Sinistrari]

Yuku [Electronic Ink]

Erick Marten [monkeyislandfan1]

Description:

Brought together by nothing but a simple ride on public transport, three very different people find their lives crossing paths. Yet rather than simple discussions or greetings it was instead an abrupt, dangerous threat that threw their lives into peril and forged unforgettable bounds between the trio as a result. Together Datura, Yuku and Erick bravely used what little they had to slay a four-eyed Big Octo which had trapped the ferry in its currents. They were successful but exhausted, parting their ways in their sleep shortly after the ferry returned to its original course with promise to meet again.

Rewards:
    Datura
    Kinstone Piece
    Rupees: 68
    (Base of 40, one character + 10, profession lv.4 effect + 20, kinstone purchase – 2)

Yuku:
    Rupees: 50
    (Base of 40, one character + 10)

Erick:
    Backshift Cape
    Rupees: 30
    (Base of 40, one character + 10, Backshift Cape purchase - 20)
  2. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

Short, but sweet, this quest is accepted!

...I do wonder who that mysterious masked Hylian is, though. To be continued?
    Guy likes this.
  3. Guy

Guy Admin admin

Datura got a Red Rupee Kinstone Piece!

(As Squish kindly mentioned it is a bit short. When you use more than two players next time, try to make it a little longer. No worries this time, though.)
  4. Sinistrari

Sinistrari Devious Grins & Hunter of Synonyms reg

Thank you and thank you! I'm interested to see who else gets the other half!

(What sort of number would you recommend then? Not that I'm going to count every post of course, but a guideline doesn't hurt.)
  5. Guy

Guy Admin admin

(A pretty good guideline, as a minimum, is 15 posts per person if each post has 3-5 paragraphs. Sorry, I know that isn't very clear... I should add something like that to the Guide, really.)
    Sinistrari likes this.