Watch Your Wallet

Discussion in 'Northern Hyrule' started by Saria, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Saria

Saria Severely Acute Radical Syndrome reg

She was quick to hop down after he explained what he had gotten. Fine, easy enough.

What this scrub failed to comprehend was the lengths Wiki would go to conceal any hint of evidence that she actually liked who they were robbing. She just needed some information, and because the dolt they were robbing was so good at categorizing his own thoughts for easy access it was a quick and easy look up. Spaghet knew that Wiki wouldn't steal something so precious to him, but someone else? Absolutely. Did Wiki feel bad about it? MaybeOnly because she would have to hear Spaghet cry about it later. She was happy when the other scrub returned.

"Let me see," she said, grabbing the sack from the scrub. She looked through it. Nothing she actually cared about, good. That was honestly the most important thing.

"Chump shit," Wiki said. "Go back. Listen I know this guy, he and I were business partners for years and deserves a burn. He always stores his most valuable pawn item at the moment in the bottom right of the trunk under his bed." The other Deku would be rewarded with a more than elegant ruby and gold chain necklace. "... Uh, Sorry I didn't uh, mention it before."

Wiki's eyes shifted slightly, although only the most observant would probably be able to catch it. Something was afoot.
  2. Doc Genz

Doc Genz frozen again Moderator

3DS Friend Code:
    4081-5508-8152
    "Oh, right" Billy answered after a pause. "I forgot to take that little badge in his drawer."

Billy hiked over to the side-table.

"You've gotta see this thing. It's... it's pretty useless actually. I'll just look in the trunk." he added before monkeying his way to the end of the bed.

He loosened the lid of the trunk, golden light pouring out. Billy became tense, unsure. He limbered up and pushed open the lid onto the foot of the bed. The golden light faded as he reached in and held what was in the corner up in plain view. He raised the necklace high, then brought it closer to his face.

A single red eye, his reflection shined back through the ruby. Gleaming, beckoning, in the center of it all. It suddenly became clear what it was he must do. Billy strapped the necklace to his snout. It was clearly some sort of facial accessory, he thought. Something was wrong, he knew. It wasn't adding up. He waddled to the window again.

"You mean this? How's it look on my facial opening?" he said out the window, barely setting his head out of the sill.
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2016