The Reborn Light

Discussion in 'Sandbox Role Plays' started by twilightlink7, Mar 4, 2012.

1. twilightlink7

twilightlink7 Member new

After Ganondorf was sealed away Link went on a journey never to be seen again. Zelda miss Link alot that she wish he returned. One night in Zelda's sleep she dream of the goddesses told her of a prophecy involving the rebirth of the hero that led confusion for Zelda. A few days later Zelda felt very sick and found out she is pregnant with a child bless by the goddesses. A few months later Zelda gave birth to her only son she name Link. 3 years later Ganondorf escape from his seal and invaded Hyrule. Without the hero Hyrule is defenseless and the soldiers were killed. Zelda didn't have a choice but to escape from Hyrule with her son to Labrynna where she,Link and those who escape from Hyrule are now living while zelda & Link lives in the Labrynna castle with the Queen and her daughter. Zelda and the queen find out that Zelda's son is infact the reincarnation of the legendary hero.

Zelda-
    [​IMG]

Link-twilightlink7
    [​IMG]

Ganondorf-Quill
    [​IMG]

Name:
    Race:
    Hyrule or Labrynna:
    Extra:
    Look:
  2. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Always wanted to play a villain :lol: One Gerudo King, coming right up!

[EDIT 4/8/12]

Cast of Characters (open)
    Zelda: Me
    Link: Twill
    Ganondorf: Me
    Impa: Twill
    Sheik: Me
    Queen Ambi: Twill
    Saria: Me
  3. twilightlink7

twilightlink7 Member new

4. Hyrulian Hero

Hyrulian Hero Member new

Huh, I won't be joining this but I've got to say, I actually like the idea! And I'm hard to please. Very nice!
  5. twilightlink7

twilightlink7 Member new

Link was asleep in his soft bed and snuggled on his pillow and warm in his favorite warm blanket. He felt a soft hand shaking his little shoulder and he slowly woke up and look at his mother Princess Zelda. "Mommy whats wrong?" He asked quietly half asleep.
  6. Quill

"Nothing, my child," Zelda whispered, stroking his hair softly. For a moment, she was silent, enjoying the moonlight filtering in through the windows, playing against her son's sleeping face. This was quite possibly the last time she would get to see him like this again, and she fully intended to preserve the moment in her memory forever.

After a minute had passed, and her son had begun to drop off to sleep again, she leaned across him, her bound hair rustling against the sheets softly.

"Do you remember when I said that we would be going on a trip soon?" She smiled gently, picking him up smoothly and setting him down on the edge of the bed. "It's time."
  7. twilightlink7

twilightlink7 Member new

"Where are we going to mommy?" He asked slowly drifting off to sleep again snuggling close to his mother and he look at her with his blue eyes he inherit from his mother along with her hair color. He yawn a bit went to sleep.
  8. Quill

Zelda sighed, smiling as her son drifted off to sleep. She shifted her grip on him, pulling him onto her lap.

"Sleep, my little Prince. When you wake up, we'll be on an adventure, just like what you and Sheik like to play." She stroked his head softly, humming to him underneath the dark blue bedcanopy.

A knock echoed briskly through the room, breaking through the silence. Link stirred slightly, mumbling under his breath sleepily. Zelda smiled, and lifted her head to look at the oak doors.

"Come in."
  9. twilightlink7

twilightlink7 Member new

Impa entered the room seeing princess Zelda and her son prince Link.

"Our soldiers weren't strong enough to stop his minions and Ganondorf is reaching the castle to kill you and Link." Impa said in a worried tone to Princess Zelda. "We have to get you and Link to Labrynna for your safety. Please bring only the things you two cherish." Impa said before she left the room and stop half way Shiek is already at the carriage making final preparations for the four of us to escape through the secret tunnel. I'm so sorry that we lost Hyrule Princess Zelda even for Prince Link not having a chance to grow up in a peaceful time in Hyrule. If only the last Link that was here."

Impa said seeing the sleeping child in Zelda's soft arms and she left the room feeling bad for Zelda and Link and began to cry.
  10. Quill

Zelda sighed, combing Link's hair with her fingers. Her other hand was on his chest, feeling his heartbeat.

Time to go, then, she thought, nudging Link softly.

"Hey. Hey, Link, wake up. It's time to leave."

As she did, she noticed something strange about the light splashing through the windows, illuminating the pale marble floor. It had an ominous red tinge to it, something that normal moonlight did not have.

She grimaced, and shook Link harder. Time was of the essence, and they needed to leave.

"Now, Link, you have to get up. Let's go; we're already packed, and Impa's waiting outside."
  11. twilightlink7

twilightlink7 Member new

Link open his soft little eyes and look at his mother and nodded kindly. "I going to miss Hyrule mommy." He said in a sad tone like he was about to cry.
  12. Quill

"Aw, don't cry," Zelda whispered, wiping her son's eyes with a finger. "Shh..."

"I'm going to miss Hyrule too," she said gently, "but I'll be with you, and Impa, and Sheik. It'll be an adventure!"

"And," she said, poking him playfully, "I packed your Hero's Clothes!"
  13. twilightlink7

twilightlink7 Member new

"And my toy sword and toy shield?" Link asked nodding.
  14. Quill

"You know it!" Zelda laughed, tickling him.

"Now, come on, let's go. Impa's waiting." With that, she took him by the hand and led him across the room to get him dressed into his travelling clothes.
  15. twilightlink7

twilightlink7 Member new

Link got dress by his mother in green and they went to the library. "Hello Ms.Impa." Link said happily. "Hello to you prince Link." Impa took them to the bookshelf that is hiding the carriage and the secret tunnel.
  16. Quill

Zelda held Link tightly to her as they walked through the tunnel, their steps clacking sharply against the rock floor. The only light came from Impa's torch, flickering steadily ahead of them.

She glanced behind them, siezed by an irrational urge to check that they weren't being followed. But her eyes saw nothing but inky blackness, twisting away from the light and slithering to fill in the gaps that the passing of the flame created.

She gripped Link's hand tighter, pulling him onwards. This tunnel had been excavated centuries ago, for exactly the purpose it was being used for now; a quick getaway. It would come out several miles away from Hyrule Castle Town, where a carriage would be waiting to take them safely to Labrynna.

The tunnel shook slightly as the floor trembled underneath them. She pulled Link against her side with her right arm as dust rained from the roof, and she called forwards to Impa.

"When does this tunnel come out, Impa?"

Another tremor shook the tunnel, and Zelda swallowed, walking much faster than she had before.
  17. twilightlink7

twilightlink7 Member new

Link was very frighten from the tremors as Impa led them to the carriage. "Shiek is already inside with the things we need for the evacuation." Impa help Link in first although the outside of the carriage is very small the inside however is very big like a house because of the magic Zelda & Impa use on it before incase of emergency. Link saw Shiek and got a bit happy knowing everything is going to be ok.
  18. Quill

Zelda leaned her head back against the wagon's side, letting the tension slide out of her onto the floor, dripping from her hands, pooling at her feet. She felt her shoulders relax, her heart slow, and she breathed to the rhythm of the wagon's wheels.

She listened to the children, paying an idle sort of attention on their game. Link was sitting by Sheik in the other row, playing a game of 'who-dunnit,' and Sheik was protesting loudly at Link's affirmation that the guard had, in fact, not been responsible for the death of the pretty maid.

"It was obviously the guard," Sheik said loudly, stomping his foot on the wooden floor, "cause he had a bloody spear in his hand!"

Zelda smiled slightly, listening to her son giggle and say something about rabid cuckoos. Listening to them, it was hard to accept what was happening, that they were fleeing their home into another country. They were both so young... the concept of leaving, quite possibly forever, was foreign to them. Sheik was old enough to understand that they were in trouble, and needed to run, but Link? To Link, it was nothing but a trip. Something they might do on a Sunday afternoon, or on Goddess Day.

They didn't understand the scope, the magnitude, the awful truth of what was happening to them, didn't understand that they were leaving their home for a strange land, didn't understand that their land of Hyrule... that Ganondorf had...

"Approaching the mountain pass," the disguised guard called from the driver's chair. "We'll be inside in a minute."

Zelda tensed slightly, feeling the terrain under the wagon begin to change from riddled grassland to rocky ground. She opened her eyes, and stood up. Walking past Impa, she knelt by the window, preparing to peer through it. This was her last chance to see Hyrule. To see her home. She hesitated; was it worth the pain?

The wagon hit a particularly large rock, and she lurched to the side, grabbing the window. Her eyes were drawn inexorably towards the direction of Hyrule Castle, and her heart stopped.

She staggered back to her seat, eyes wide, her hands shaking. Placing them on her dress, she smoothed it with trembling fingers, her breath coming out in shuddering gasps. Impa's knowing, sympathetic eyes were on her, but she stared brokenly at the wall, eyes empty of the fire so recently reflected in them.

Zelda, Queen of Hyrule, Princess of Destiny, Bearer of the Triforce of Wisdom, and Mother of the Reincarnated Hero of Time, closed her eyes, and began to cry.
  19. twilightlink7

twilightlink7 Member new

Link walk up to his mother and sat next to her and hug her. "Don't cry mommy some day will reclaim Hyrule from Ganondork." Link said to his mother as he went to play with Shiek. "The maiden died from cuccoos because a thief was hurting them." Link said in a game of Who-dunnit.
  20. Quill

And so they travelled on. Stacked in a storage compartment of the wagon were their personal belongings, and the largest supply of food that the royal servants could force into it. The refugees followed rivers and streams mostly, taking care to keep water in site. Each morning, the inhabitants of the carriage would wash up using these water reserves, and they would all take some small bit of sustenance before moving on.

They continued through Hyrule and other, less-known locales: a cave inhabited by snarling were-beasts by day, and wise owls by night; a castle, where the travellers were offered great feasts by friendly giants who, after they had fallen asleep, threw them in great cooking pots to roast to a crisp golden-brown; and finally, a strange, war-torn land, nearly devoid of all life, who's burnt structures were inhabited by mysterious doppelgangers who so closely resembled people Zelda and company had left behind in Hyrule.

Each visit, while dangerous and potentially deadly, served the all-important function of replenishing their food supply, which had been running dangerously low before each visit.

Now, several weeks after bidding the last land goodbye, the travellers came to a stop, looking at a sign posted several feet in front of a large gate.

WELCOME TO LABRYNNA