The Hero of Teenage Angst

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Skultula, May 4, 2016.

1. Skultula

Skultula New Member new

You read that right. I'm the one and only. I came to create an eadventurer character and whoop ass, and I'm all done with my adventurer.

No seriously though i'm new and just finished my character so I'm looking to start an adventure with you all! Can't wait to meet everyone, including the inevitable character knockoffs! I've been a zelda fan for literally as long as i can consciously remember, but this is my first zelda rp! I'm so psyched!
  2. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    I would offer to do a thread with you, under normal circumstances, but in about eleven days I'm going to be disappearing for about four months, with like a ten day break between month three and month four.

Anyways, you'll have no problem finding someone to RP with here! And, hey, maybe we can do a thread together once I get back from basic training.
  3. Beefish

Beefish DODONGO DISLIKES SMOKE. new

Hi there! My character was jut approved too, and I'm also looking for a RP thread! This could work out nicely :XD: do you have a particular setting in mind?
  4. Sinistrari

Sinistrari Devious Grins & Hunter of Synonyms reg

A moblin!!! And with such cute art too <3 The pic is so damn adorable.

Since he is of a monster race though inviting him to the tavern thread we've got going on down at Lon Lon Ranch might...not be that great of an idea. I assume a lot of the common folk would unfortunately attack him on sight. But if you don't mind me butting my RP-whoring nose in, I'm definitely down for joining Griskin & Grudd for a little adventure!

My ideas of the top of my head are all Beauty & the Beast themed. The imagery of my Datura having been kidnapped by slave traders or other monsters and Griskin coming to the rescue would make for some fabulous bonds. OOOOOOR maybe it's the other way around. Maybe some travelling folks of the Eastern Caves, who were out hunting for food, captured Griskin and Datura attempts to release him after realising that he's hardly monster at all.

Obviously anyone else is welcome to get involved with this too. I'm not monopolising! And if you've already made plans then no worries!
  5. Beefish

Ha ha I'm glad you like the drawing :happy: And those sound like great ideas :XD: I actually sent a PM to Nicholas asking if I could join the Lon Lon Ranch thread, I considered that Griskin would be attacked on sight and thought he might hide in a barn or something and then confuse everybody when the bandits attack and he runs out to fight them. Your plot ideas sound super fun though, shoot me a PM or something :lol:
  6. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    I have a character from a Monster race- an Aeralfos named Silver. I've been having trouble getting him into threads for obvious reasons, but I really want to write him. If you want, I could offer him up for a thread.
  7. Beefish

Silver seems really interesting! Griskin would definitely enjoy his company. We should probably all start a RP discussion thread or a conversation together.
  8. Skultula

Skultula New Member new

What if we all four had decided to delve into the same ruins, but instead we end up captured and locked up by a group of bandits we didn't know had holed up there. So then these monsters, Hylian, and Gerudo are all forced to work together to fight our way out?
  9. Skultula

Skultula New Member new

Oh wait... that would kind of screw up a timeline because I'm currently in another thread with Datura XD unless we just say this is their second meeting?
  10. Beefish

We've just started a thread, but the idea of humans and monsters being forced to work together sounds pretty fun, we could try that one another time!
  11. Sinistrari

Sinistrari Devious Grins & Hunter of Synonyms reg

Screws it up? I'm taking a lot of advantage of all the different threads I can multi-task :lol:

Definitely food for future thought! Monster characters are interesting so I do intend of RPing with them more than just once.