Sweepstakes to Win Wind Waker HD or Zelda 3DS!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Bitoko, May 4, 2013.

1. samusbot

samusbot Member new

Well, I'm in!
  2. TroyProctor

TroyProctor New Member new

Hello! I'm brand new here and pretty much brand new to the Zelda series as well!! But when I say that I mean I've only just delved into the entire series from start to finish. I remember playing the Oracles when I was younger but I never really got into it nearly as much as I am now. I accidentally beat The Minish Cap first because it looked the most interesting to me but now I'm playing through Ocarina of Time on my 3DS and I just found out they're remaking Wind Waker for the 3DS!!! :dizzy: Super stoked! I'm really excited for this giveaway as I have a baby boy on the way so it would be neat to give it to him (but by the time he's old enough to play, it'll probably be considered ancient lol). I'm curious what everyone's favorite Zelda game is and what's your favorite boss from that game??? After I'm done with OoT, I'm going to start Majora's Mask. :yomp:
  3. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Hey Troy, nice to meet you! I just sent you a private message, but I thought I'd welcome you here anyway. This thread is more for the entry to the sweepstakes (which, for posting here, you just got a free entry!) so you should post something a lot like this in the intro forums where everyone else can welcome you!

Also, make sure you read the beginning of the thread, it will tell you how to get more entries. Hope to see you around!

Bitoko
  4. maythetriforcebewithyou

maythetriforcebewithyou New Member new

ERMAHGERDERS. This is awesome! :yomp:
    It would be so amazing to win a copy of Wind Waker HD. Wind Waker was the Zelda game that started it all for me, okay technically oracle of seasons did, but i loved WW so much more. I even asked my parents if I could get Link and Zelda painted on my wall. lol
    Which game started your Zelda obsession?! :n_n:
  5. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Hey Andee! I just put down your free entry in the beginning of the thread! What started my Zelda obsession? I began playing LoZ and AoL since I was 3, back in 1992, and have been playing ever since. There are maybe three Zelda games that I haven't finished, but I plan on getting them all eventually.
  6. Eternis

Eternis Page of Time reg

@Mayflower;
    Show Spoiler
    LOZ: OOT was the first zelda game I played, and it got me into the series, but when I played Twilight Princess and realised that the quality was pretty much consistant, I was hooked on the series.

@TroyAndAbed;
    Show Spoiler
    Be warned, as Majora's Mask will drive you INSANE.
    There are very few opportunities to save, and.... There's nothing worse than losing 4 hours of effort on a temple because of time restraints.
    1st play-through is Satan.
    Also;
    DO.
    NOT.
    DO.
    THE.
    SIDEQUESTS.
    Without a walkthrough, anyway.
  7. Tsubori

Tsubori Hunter of Beacon vet

I'll sign up for this. With the chat I've been on lately, I may have a few people coming over here.
  8. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Awesome, that'd be great Tsu! You have been put on the list.
  9. Razgriz

Razgriz Leader of the Revolution reg

Ummm, I guess I'll post that I'm still kinda active, and for my free entry?
  10. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Awesome Raz, your name's been put on the list!
  11. Gouf

Gouf Puckish Rogue new

I want an entry.
  12. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Alright Gouf, you're signed up!
  13. Tanto

Tanto New Member new

So I had forgotten about the existence of this site till I got a sweepstakes email... This sounds awesome so I am most certainly back! (After over a year of nothing ha) I'm still up for roleplaying but have very little time with uni stuff, so I'll be discussing more than anything right now. Good to be back!
  14. Doc Genz

Doc Genz frozen again Moderator

3DS Friend Code:
    4081-5508-8152
    Bleh sign me up, I've been posting in discussion of my own accord. -_-

Even though it's just a chronicle of fail at games. I don't have a Wii U yet, nor was I planning to get one until a massive price drop and the release of Smash 4. However, I lost track of my Wind Waker copy and I believe the remake will put more in the game, or I hope so. So having that for starters is worth the simple first entry.

I do have a 3DS, though. . . the New! A Link to the Past premise has me bored out of my mind though. I hope it turns out more like Minish Cap by bringing more to the table.
  15. Hyrulian Hero

Hyrulian Hero Member new

So.......about that active thing...I'll try! Can't hate on the chance to get me some free flippin' Zelda! I hope somebody without a WiiU or 3DS wins this because that would be hilarious!
  16. Eternis

Eternis Page of Time reg

@Hero's Above Comment:
    Please let me win, o benevolent forces of luck!
    But yeah, if I win teh Zeldas, and it IS possible to get it too me without too much trouble, I'mma buy me a (insert applicable gaming device here).
  17. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Hey Everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that we are going to be upping the entries to the sweepstakes!

How, you ask? For the month of June, all actions used to earn entries (aside from the free entry) will be doubled! This means that for every member you recruit in June, you get two entries instead of one. It also means that every post in June in the discussion areas counts as two posts! So that means you can gain an entry with only 25 posts in June, or two entries with 50, and so on.

However, this isn't all! We are now going to include Role Playing into the sweepstakes! How? Each post in the role play areas will count just as the discussion area posts do. This counts for the June bonus as well.

So there you have it! Good luck!
  18. spark

spark New Member new

This is a great idea. You can consider me in.
  19. darklink28

darklink28 Somewhere in Hyrule reg

3DS Friend Code:
    4897-7258-9301
    I'll sign up for this.

I know fcyfvg named me as a reference, but I don't know if Aurelia did or not. She did mention in her main post that I recruited her here.
  20. Fcgfyv

Fcgfyv Knight of Mind reg

I would like to participate in this event. Sign me up!