Sienna Denzrita

Discussion in 'Accepted Characters' started by Guy, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Guy

Guy Admin admin

Sienna picks up an All-Night Mask from the Curiosity Shop, Ghoulish Delights. Doing so however takes all 13 of her rupees, plus one from Judith. This leaves Sienna at exactly 0 r.
  2. Guy

Guy Admin admin

This character's profile is now an (incomplete) Google Doc. I haven't gotten around to rewriting the personality and history yet because I can barely stomach writing this character sometimes but all the treasures and mechanic stuff is there. The last iteration of her profile has been spoiler-boxed.

Anyway, Sienna indirectly helped in Goron Temple. She scored some roop due to smithing some armor, and Gustav very reluctantly gave her a Transfer Shell so she can be contacted for future outfitter commissions.

+27r: Quest
    -2r: Kinstone
    -25: Commshell + Transfer Shell
    +50r: Profession 10
    +12r: Outfitter 6
    (0r -> 62r)

Oh, she also got a Purple Rupee kinstone piece from Gustav to commemorate their business venture.
  3. Guy

Guy Admin admin

After writing the Holiday Moblin, Sienna learns how to cast Quick Detox through a bar of magic soap. I'm sure she's eager to use that to make someone vomit. Oh, there was also a Tidy Pouch and some other bath supplies. It's nice to feel clean, but too bad her insides are still disgusting.

Oh, and she plucked up 50 roops, bringing her total from 62 to 112.