Sea of Trees [Complete]

Discussion in 'Quest Bureau' started by Guy, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Guy

Guy Admin admin

Here is the thread.

It started with Genzo, Devil-Steel, Eternis, and Guy but finished more than five years later with only Genzo (playing Meryem & Pooky) and Guy (playing Tent & Guy). Between the start and end Pooky became his own character so that's neat. So with two players and four(?) characters there's a pool of 120 roop (or 110 roop if Pooky doesn't count).

Each of the four (or three) characters each got a kinstone piece for 2 roops each, so that drops the roop down to 112 (or 104).

Genzo will presumably have Meryem gain 56 (or 48) roop. Let me know if I misinterpreted.

Guy gets 50 bonus roop from his Lv10 Profession plus 10 more from Double Rupoor, bringing his total from 72 to 132.
    Tent gets 56 roop from the dungeon plus 40 bonus roops from his Lv8 Profession, bringing his total from 42 to 138.

I would not be opposed at all to Devil-Steel or Eternis swooping in at any time for any reason.
  2. Doc Genz

Doc Genz frozen again Moderator

3DS Friend Code:
    4081-5508-8152
    That seems accurate I will definitely try to take 4 of my own rupees for the kinstones but if Pooky can't get one that's all well and good.

[edit] Talking to Eev in DMs, he says Pooky was in more of the thread than the two who bailed.
    Because of his Profession and Rupoor Supply he gets an automatic 10 :roop:
    So Meryem keeps 56 - they both get Kinstones - and Pooky leaves with 10 extra.
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2021
  3. Eevachu

Eevachu Admin admin

Oh yeah I totally did this already and never posted this:kude: Approved.

Kinstones:

Guy: Red Clover
    Tent: Red Crown
    Meryem: Green Feather
    Pooky: Blue Crown