Returning the Engraving [Closed]

Discussion in 'Quest Bureau' started by Doc Genz, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Doc Genz

Doc Genz frozen again Moderator

3DS Friend Code:
    4081-5508-8152
    Name: Returning the Engraving

Description: A wealthy landowner of Impa has lost a family heirloom, as well as some other monetary assets in a burglary. The prized engraving of their family crest mounted on a shield is irreplaceable and can only be found where the thief has taken it. A dangerous clan of bandits has crafted a stronghold somewhere in or around Impa. It's up to those who accept the job to seek out the stronghold by whatever means necessary, infiltrate the trap-laden premises, and retrieve the engraving. Whoever returns the heirloom to its owners will be given a generous reward!

Players/Characters: Lucia [Me], Julius [Clooby]

Reward: Lucia: `Mount (a beautiful pony!)[40r] Julius: `Zora Armor [60r]
  2. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Doc, I'm not sure where you're getting your cost. Your signature says that Lucia has a P score of 1. Guy's system would have you paying 40 rupees, and the Library's system would have you paying 80.
  3. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    Kokiri are 5/5/5 on mounts, also he's using Guy's standard mount system. Therefore, he only pays 30r.
  4. Ribitta

Ribitta What would you ask of me? reg

In what distant universe that I'm not seeing do Kokiri become 5/5/5 for mounts?
  5. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Cloudzy, that's something from way back that was never actually implemented. It was talked about, and it was assumed that it was added, but the fact is that it just wasn't. Besides, with the new Mount system, it's rendered pretty much irrelevant anyway. Mounts just aren't really based off of PWC anymore.

Lucia's P score for this is still 1. Therefore, she pays 40r instead of 30r.
  6. Doc Genz

Doc Genz frozen again Moderator

3DS Friend Code:
    4081-5508-8152
    There have probably been a few changes since we made our characters. I'll just edit in the amount Quill says.
  7. Ribitta

Ribitta What would you ask of me? reg

Much obliged. This quest is certainly approved.