Pokemon X and Y

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bitoko, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Haha. Along the same lines, Will:

F-bomb Warning (open)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Been wondering why they did that. Anyone know?
  2. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

I'm thinking it has to do with some sort of running theme within the game, kind of like what Black and White did. Perhaps genetics?
  3. TroyProctor

TroyProctor New Member new

Well I read that they stand for the dimensions in space. The X is for the horizontal axis and Y is for the vertical. Also, to further provide evidence of this theory, Xerneas for the X version is a Pokemon that roams horizontally along the ground while Yveltal is a flying Pokemon that obviously goes vertically. I'm willing to bet the special third game will be Z which is for the 3rd dimension, depth. More evidence to back up this is that it is the first main series Pokemon game to be released on the 3DS and so it will have much to do with the 3 dimensional properties of the system. This game might include time travel which is the fourth dimension(duration). That would provide a really intuitive and fun gameplay for a Pokemon game! :D Super excited!
  4. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

I've heard the dimension thing before, but I never actually heard the argument for it. Now that I hear it, it does seem much more likely.

Plus, have you heard the rumors of this new "Fairy" type? Supposedly it'll be a new type that a bunch of pokemon, such as Clefairy, Sylveon, and other things will be. The whole thing kind of connects to that too. It seems like, assuming the rumors are true at least, that type is connected to space in some way. That would match up with the dimension thing really well too.
  5. TroyProctor

TroyProctor New Member new

Yeah! I don't know why but the Pokemon themes have always been so fresh and intriguing to me. This one seems very fitting! :D
  6. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    FAIRY TYPE CONFIRMED
  7. Spidey

Spidey New Member new

Yes fairy type. New strength against dragons, which I am happy about. We don't just have to rely on ice or dragon types no more to take down dragons, thank goodness. Comes out this October, can't wait!
  8. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Makes me sad my dragons have another weakness, but I'll admit it was needed. Needs to give Electric it's second weakness as well though. Since now Electric is the only type with only one weakness. Besides Normal, but Normal can not be super effective so that balances out I suppose.
  9. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

GUYS FENNEKIN CAN LEARN PSYCHIC!

IT'S EVOLUTIONS BEING PSYCHIC TYPE ARE LIKE, PRACTICALLY CONFIRMED NOW RIGHT?!

Ahem... What I meant to say is that Fennekin can learn psychic. Could this be a suggestion towards the type of its evolved forms? Anyways other moves pokemon are confirmed to be able to use are on here. Remember these aren't full movesets, just a list of moves each of them is confirmed to be able to learn.

PSYCHIC FENNEKIN EVOLUTION GUYS!