Looking for RP

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Darth_Slaverus, May 30, 2014.

1. Darth_Slaverus

Darth_Slaverus Member vet

Now that I've recently revamped my priestess of Nayru, Judith, I could really use a thread for her. I was hoping to do the Oracle of Ages dungeons with her, but I would also like to do some quests.

If anyone's interested and/or has an idea, let me know!
  2. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

I could do an RP with Clarence maybe, if you want to?

I'm up for pretty much everything, though it's been ages (no pun intended :tpr: ) since I last played OOA so I have no idea what the dungeons are like.
  3. UnnamedDude

UnnamedDude Lighting up the Fire in the Night vet

3DS Friend Code:
    2981-6385-7964
    I don't know how much help I would be but I could volunteer some characters for dungeons. Like, most of my characters.
  4. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    Julius Surgate, loyal soldier of the Hyrule Castle Guard might be willing to aid a priestess of Nayru in whatever surely noble endeavor she may pursue.. or, should she find herself trapped within Ganon's treacherous claws that bind Southern Hyrule in a chokehold, the brash, Gerudo-trained Lucian Avengard just might stumble his way to her location with a foolhardy vigor. It's up to you!
  5. Darth_Slaverus

Thanks for the interest, everyone!

On further thought, I think I'd like to do a couple of quests in Northern Hyrule before I move on to dungeons (though if someone has a really great story idea for a dungeon, I'd be all ears). I'm fine with any type character being played alongside Judith. My only real request is that I would prefer not to run, or at least not to start a thread (I tend to be terrible at that, hence this thread XD).
  6. Squishy

I could start a thread perhaps? (Or someone else if they want to :tpr: ) Though I kinda lack ideas at the moment :c Clarence is a mage and teacher/headmaster, so he's basically available in and around Castle Town, though he could venture out a little further with a good reason :P
  7. Darth_Slaverus

Well, if Clarence is a magic teacher, Judith could attend one of his lectures, or heck, even help him teach. She is an accomplished mage herself, as well as a Priestess of Nayru, after all! That would also let us just stick to HCT, if you wanted.

(P.S. maybe some rogue student is being naughty and must be punished :P)
  8. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    (Gonna interrupt here real quick Darth I don't know if you store ongoing RPs in your signature or anywhere but if you need it for reference here is the Mermaid's Cave thread and here is the Lamia/Judith one.)
  9. Squishy

I'm not entirely sure if I can keep an RP about teaching a class very interesting for long :c Maybe there's some stuff going on HCT they want to investigate?

I'll just leave it up to you guys to decide, I'm not entirely sure what would fit everyone's characters?
  10. Squishy

So Clody has a neat idea, where there'd be a library somewhere in North Hyrule (or the outskirts of HCT), connected to the academy or Clarence's family, which would've been robbed or burned down or at least something bad happened to it, which then would be investigated by our characters?
  11. Darth_Slaverus

That would totally work for me, I'd be down with it!
  12. Squishy

Alright, I'll let Clody know and try to write up the details and/or the first post c: