[EVENT] 'Tis the season!

Discussion in 'Events' started by The NPC, Dec 10, 2013.

1. The NPC

The NPC It's dangerous to go alone. Take this.

From the very tip of the snow-cover Death Mountain is what, from this distance, appears as nothing but a tiny glistening spark in the sky... That very spark shall soar across all of Hyrule in but one night, dropping a few little treasures on the fortunate heroes over which it passes.

The spark you see is the glint off a soaring war chariot. Upon it, there rides a stout fuzzy creature of white fur and red armor. Could it be? The infamous Holiday Moblin?! At the top of his lungs, the monster bellows out over and over again, "IT'S A SECRET TO EVERYBODY!!" The obese beast laughs maniacally as his chariot is drawn forth through the night sky. Pulling him along is a pack of feral white Wolfos, each ferociously snarling and gleefully slobbering as they dash across the sky, dancing on the very air itself.

Perhaps this is the monster's way of taunting the Hylian's doom at the hand of Ganon. Or, maybe, he ate a little bit too many magic mushrooms. It's not easy to know why this is happening--perhaps that's what is so "secret"--but rupees are falling from the sky nonetheless.

---

You may freely gain 20 rupees across any number of your characters. You may immediately exchange any of these rupees for one or more magical, mechanical, or organic item treasures of your choice, so long as the rupees you receive from this event fully covers the cost of the item(s). You may keep any leftover rupees.

If you make an in-character response in this thread, you may gain an additional 10 rupees.

If this event seems familiar to you, or you joined Hyrule Castle in the year 2011 or before, you may gain an additional 10 rupees, to a maximum of 40.

(All the rupees you gain because of this event can be spent on one treasure, or several treasures, split however you like. Any leftover rupees can be kept as plain rupees.)

You have until the end of this year to claim your gifts.
  2. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Spoilertagged for length. I'm claiming 40 Rupees in all.
    Horus & Luna (open)
    "...the heck." Horus stared up at the sky, blinking in confusion and wonder. Had he seriously just seen... no, he had to be sleep-deprived to the point where he was seeing things. Either that, or he'd finally sxcnapped and gone crazy in this hellhole. He wouldn't put it past himself at this rate. He'd stepped outside for a whiff of fresh air, or so he had told Bertrand when the blonde had tried to stop him. The lack of walls and a roof across most of their ruin meant he always had fresh air though; really, he needed to be away from his companions for a bit and clear his mind, as he fiddled with the small box in the pocket of his longcoat.

It was something he'd found amongst his parents' scarce heirlooms- one of the only things they'd left behind that was not a weapon or medicine. As a child and up until now, he'd never spent it much thought because he didn't see the point, but by now he realized what it was and what it implied. It was a beautiful golden ring, with various lines carved out and filled in with what seemed to be a light blue, precious stone. Horus had no idea of its value, nor what the lines in the engraving on the inside said- he recognised them as letters, but he had no means of telling what words they formed. He didn't have to be able to read in order to tell what he was holding.

His mother's wedding ring.

He didn't know why he held on to it so fervently, and he didn't know why looking at it filled him with such grief. Honestly, there were a lot of things he didn't know. But he did know what he was going to do with it. He just had to work up the guts to actually do it.

"IT'S A SECRET TO EVERYBODY!"
    "WOULD YOU SHUT UP!?"
    "Horus?" He twisted around, his face a similar shade as his hair. Great. Luna'd seen him screaming at a figment of his imagination. She walked up to him, putting her hands on the arm that he had stuck in his pocket, and the hand of which clutched the ring box. "You shouldn't be outside on your own. Certainly not when it's dark out."

"I needed a moment."
    "That's no excuse to-"
    "Just let it rest, would you? I have something for you if you let go of that arm." She looked at him in puzzlement for a few moments, but then retracted her hands. Horus kept word and pulled out the ring box, offering it to her. "I found it amongst the items my parents left me," he explained when he saw her look at it. "I believe it belonged to my mother. I'd like you to have it."

She took the box out of his hand and opened it up, looking at the ring inside. "You wear it on your-"

"I know what a ring is," she interrupted him. Judging from the reddish tint her face had assumed, she knew the implications of Horus offering her one, too. Still, he was glad to see her take the trinket out of the box and putting it on her finger, before storing the box in the pouch on her own waist. His own face became even redder when she stepped up to him, got on her tiptoes and pressed a kiss to his cheek. "Now will you come back inside?"

"...Yeah." He put an arm around her, turning them both around and walking back to the ruin, Luna's head against his arm.

"Ignore him," Luna muttered when Horus looked up.

Luna acquires a Snowshoe Ring (20 Rupees' worth)

Yasmin Shahnaz (open)
    "It's a secret to everybody~" Yasmin sang as she walked by the spruces on display on the town plaza. "Everybody and anybody~" She'd put on a heavier robe than the one she normally wore, and her entire body was well-covered and warmed by it. Under it, she clenched two small packages under her arm. They hadn't been stolen, strictly speaking. She'd just gone to get them when no one else was in the stores, to avoid being turned in so close to the winter solstices. And she HAD left money! Maybe a little less than what the proprietor would have wanted, but still, paid for was paid for.

As she arrived at her headquarters, the first thing she noticed was the smell. Something smelled good! "Agnes, Hannah?" the Gerudo called out to her adoptive daughters, "Did the two of you magic up the kitchen again?"

"I plead the fifth!" Hannah's voice resonated from the dining room, making Yasmin laugh. She WAS the magically inclined one. As she entered the dining room though, the eldest of the three women finally saw what this was all about. Her two girls had prepared a bit of a feast while she had been out: on the table stood a large silver dish with what looked to be a stuffed and roasted rabbit.

"Hot dang," she said, "You girls shouldn't have."

"Yeah," Hannah said, "But we did anyway. Besides, what do YOU have under that mantle?"

Agnes looked now, too. "Word of Farore!" she exclaimed upon realising her sister was right, "You said we were on a tight budget!"

"And we are," Yasmin said, "but if something as insane as the Holiday Moblin can throw Rupees around then so can I."

"The Holiday Moblin?"

"I've never told you girls about the HOLIDAY MOBLIN?" Yasmin said, shocked at her own laziness. "Well, sit down. We'll talk during dinner." As the girls sat down and Yasmin grabbed the large knife next to her plate to reach towards the rabbit, she started explaining. "Well, the Holiday Moblin is a big, white..."

Yasmin Shahnaz acquired 5 Rupees.

Laurel Veranius (open)
    "TAYLOR!" Laurel slammed the door open, barging into her brother's bedroom without knocking. She was fully aware of the risk of catching him with some damsel, but she didn't care right now. When she saw him sitting at his desk, she marched over to him, turned his chair and seized his collar so roughly he had no time to react to his frail little sister.

"Laurel! What, er, brings you here, sis?"

"You know full well!" She was fuming. "You're the one who messed up my textbooks on Wind magic!"

"What makes you think that?" Laurel didn't even have to answer. Taylor knew full well what he had done.

"I donĀ“t believe you!" his sister said, letting go of him and resting her hands on his desk. "You KNOW how close I am to mastering enchantments! I have fire, ice, and electricity investigated or mastered, and Wind was going to be my next stop! What do you have to say for yourself?!"

"Get off your bleeding," Taylor said, clearly a little annoyed now, "I got you something far better than those dusty old tomes you were trying to extract tiny bits of information from." he turned back around, opened a drawer and rummaged through its contents before pulling out a thin package. "I was trying to find a Solstices gift for you, you know. But what do you get the girl who can buy anything she desires? Knowledge, obviously." Laurel tore the paper off the package, and looked at the cover of the book within it. "I went over your tomes, yes, but it was to gather information. You'll find that I paid that monk whose handwriting you liked so much to write it all up in a neat, organized manner."

He was right. As Laurel browsed through the pages, she saw that the priest had not only made notes on the Wind Magic she was investigating- but also on all other elements, including the ones she had already mastered, and on enchanting in general. "This... this must have cost a fortune."

"Pfft. Three weeks' worth of what we used to get as our allowance," Taylor joked. "Seriously, take it. It was the best I could come up with for you. Now, I trust that means I am forgiven for messing up your perfectly orderly bookcase?"

"...yes. I, eh... I'll be going now." Laurel left her brother's room, a little embarrassed now. "Mother of Nayru," she muttered as she shut the door behind her, "I forgot to get him anything."

Laurel Veranius acquired 15 Rupees.
  3. UnnamedDude

UnnamedDude Lighting up the Fire in the Night vet

3DS Friend Code:
    2981-6385-7964
    Show Spoiler
    I slowly nodded, my eyes and head heavy. The teacher seemed ready to bring down a ruler on my head, but the final bell in school sounded and I was saved.

That was odd. I was always a little drowsy in the mornings, or in the middle of the day, but never at release time. I couldn't quite place it, but ever since my nightmare on Halloween I'd been feeling a little... off. Little things like misplaced enervation or odd moods, even for me. I hadn't noticed it until very recently, when I'd gotten even more unstable.

Still... I guess that it was just life catching up with me. I still needed a suitable present for my sister and father... My father was typically easy to pick books for, but my sister had a strong independent streak. I smirked slightly. Almost like me. She rarely told me if she needed anything.

Later I tried making a list. Prospective gifts lined sheets of paper, though many others lay crumpled and useless; fruits of my frustrated endeavors. Bleary eyes saw fuzzy words slowly growing dimmer.

When I opened my eyes again, I had a strong sense of... distance? I was me, yet... not me. This was a different place, a different time. The feeling passed entirely as I caught a brief flash in the corner of my eye. What was that? It... for a moment, I thought I'd seen some jolly fat monster laughing, tearing through the sky with a chariot pulled by savage white wolfos... No, I thought, shaking my head. I must've been just tired...

I had reason to be, given my situation. The debt collectors were momentarily placated, but it was hard work to keep them that way. I'd only barely managed to join the guard guild I was in; and it was becoming rapidly apparent that I had to work hard to earn my keep. I was very much the odd duck, the rookie.

The late-night fighting didn't help matters, especially as I'd just left from a match. My head was still ringing. The last guy had hit like a Goron... the details of the fight were a blur, but I remember my hand being held above me, so I assume I won. I looked up to sky again, perhaps hoping for another moment of boyish fantasy to take my mind off things. I found none, but the stars gave me a much-needed shot of hope. I liked to wile away the hours looking at them. They never demanded anything from you, only gave you a little light when you needed it.

But tonight an extra treat greeted my weary eyes. Now, instead of a wolfos-drawn chariot, small white crystals fell from the sky, gently dancing through the air. Snow...? I put out my hands to catch a rare flake.

I waited for the frozen fragment of heaven, but when a speck grew nearer to my hands, it gave a soft glow. Instead of being the icy droplet I had been expected, it had somehow transfigured into a pair of... spectacles? Immediately confused, I looked up again, but saw nothing. Indeed, the "snow" had even stopped, having lasted but a single moment... But I swore I heard something like a bestial chortle.

I was instantly whisked away for an unspeakable distance, and now I was no longer who I was. The disorientation lasted only a moment, before I remembered where and who I was.

I was cold and hungry. There was never enough to eat in this canyon, so the constant, gentle gnawing of my stomach had ceased to be a surprise. I glanced at some of the pale blonde strands of scraggly hair I'd shed. I felt as though I should trim it soon, lest it become a burden, but I never seemed to find the time...

I was startled by a snorting, sloppy laugh. "IT'S A SECRET TO EVERYBODY!!" came the clarion cry, in the same deeply odd, somewhat mad voice. I recognized its intonation to be that of a Moblin's... but of what type I could not be certain. Without delay I looked up, where the sound seemed to originate.

I was not prepared for the sight of white-furred thing crossing the sky in a wolfos-driven vehicle. I had seen Moblins. I had seen Wolfos. I had never, however, seen them in quite that combination.

I ran back to my guardian. A tall white skeletal warrior--at least, I thought he was a warrior, and he had done nothing to suggest otherwise-- looked after me. I could never tell why. Perhaps from pity. Perhaps I amused him. Perhaps there was some strange duty that compelled him. But either way, I briefly tugged at his long white finger. He turned his shining eyes on me.

"Ghost," I said in my flat, tacit manner. He tilted his head at me, clearly but non-verbally requesting more information. "Moblin. White. Red armor. Had white wolfos." I hesitated for a single moment before finally adding, "Flew."

A chattering and a magically-intoned laughter filled the air. "Have ye never heard of the Holiday Moblin, lass?"

I shook my head.

"Aye, very well then. I'll regale ye wi' tales of the merry Moblin madman. Y'see..."

The night stretched on, happy stories of the Holiday Moblin dancing through my mind...

I was then at my desk, drooling.

What... what was all that? The second person... I guess it was a girl? She sounded...familiar. Her voice... that was the same as the one from my Halloween dreams, wasn't it...?

My eyes caught the clock and I rapidly decided that now was not the best time to figure it out. I dressed hurriedly and rushed out the door.

But as I did so I thought for a moment that I heard the ethereal chuckling of the Holiday Moblin.

In case the first-person story was too confusing, taking Spectacles of Agony for Leopold Puerulus (-25 Rupees) and giving the remainder of 15 to Stella. Sorry for the wall of text, I just felt like it had to be done.

...Also, that hilarious moment when you realize you only just barely qualify for one of the rupee rewards on account of signing up on December 30th, 2011.
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
  4. Guy

Guy Admin admin

In-Character Post (open)
    "What. Is. He." Sienna stood atop the chest of a particularly unfortunate Moblin, both gauntlets clutching its fat neck, as her glaive remains lodged through his obese belly, pinning the lower half of his body to the ground. Her helmet and mask has long been thrown off, leaving her charred and cracked visage bare as she glares furiously into the dying eyes of this monster.

"I-I..." The monster gasps hoarsely, choking up blood as he struggles just to speak. It's already obvious that he doesn't know anything, no more than the kin he once had--now corpses laying around him. As Sienna's impatience grows, her hands tighten, pushing him to finish what would be his last words, "Don't kno--" Crunch.

Sienna's gauntlets loosed off a now-broken windpipe. She stood silently atop him, arms crossed, as she glared into the beast's dying eyes. His lungs, unable to draw air, quickly vanished. His arms had been pinned to the ground with the spears of his own people, leaving him helpless and panicked as he quickly suffocated.

"Ah..." Sienna shuddered with pleasure, utterly amused by his bewilderment, his horror, and his agony. Seeing the life fade from his eyes, the very window to his soul... It was as if his very existence was drawn into her, consumed and destroyed. At least, it felt that way to a being so depraved as Sienna. There she stood for a long, eerie moment, long after his eyes rolled over completely. She'd seen so may deaths by her own hands, yet even now, she wanted to absorb this moment. She hoped to relive every murder in her dreams tonight. The woman's only regret that in crushing his windpipe, she couldn't hear the pig's dying squeal.

Alas, she hadn't gained any information on the white-furred Moblin. It was the only reason she had been hired, but to her, it was little more than an excuse to run around murdering things that would--foolish as they are--actually attempt to fight back. Now that their lives were extinguished successfully, her mind couldn't help but wander back to the questions she had yet to answer. With a rough pull, she recovered her glaive from the beast's blood-soaked belly. "What causes this phenomenon... How does the madman gain his powers? Why would he bother doing it?" She cared only enough to wonder. As she strode out of the blood-soaked hut, Sienna realized that her only leads now laid did. Needless to say, his put her little investigation back at square one. Her mind wandered, and remembered...

Her employer--her brother--was the one paranoid about it all. If some crazy fool decided to rain treasures across Hyrule, she couldn't care less. She remembered his uncharacteristic zeal as he went on, "He must have got that treasure from somewhere! If we could only figure out how--if we could track him down, or even catch him somehow... Can you imagine the power, Sienna? You'd be unstoppable." She scoffed at it. As far as Sienna was concerned, she already more unstoppable than she ever needed to be; it was just his meager attempt to appeal to what motivated her.

Still, her brother was a master spy, or so he had once claimed. If he was actually asking her help, then clearly he was desperate. Now that she was out of victims, Sienna's desire to see this quest to its end rather quickly evaporated. "Guess that Moblin will remain a mystery..."

As Sienna wandered about the woods, her eyes spotted on the grass a strange garb--a tunic of crimson. After glancing about to make sure none were watching, she maneuvered closer. "A trap...?" She mumbled under-breath, "Why else would a Goron Tunic just--" Overhead, the uproarious and manically laughter of a mad Moblin soared, the shape of his chariot a silhouette against the moon.

"...Crazy fool," Sienna scoffed, almost on the verge of smiling. She clutched the crimson fabric in her hand. "Now I won't have to worry so much about fire, I guess..."

I'm claiming 40 rupees, all of which are going to a Goron Tunic for Sienna Denzrita.

EDIT: For anyone who hasn't yet posted, an in-character post need not be as long as the ones posted thus far. A single paragraph would suffice, even.
  5. Doc Genz

Doc Genz frozen again Moderator

3DS Friend Code:
    4081-5508-8152
    Eve (open)
    The sands swirled in the air, stinging flesh as it whizzed by. The cold night air sent a feeling like frost down one's spine. This was an evening in the southern deserts: cold and merciless. The wind picked up again, but this time it wasn't a result of the flats. High above flew a merry and hefty messenger, riding a chariot decked with glee.

Eve looked up in astonishment. Is that? Could it be? Eve had always been Naughty, no matter which Holiday's Eve it was, it was never quite hers. But this time. . .the Holiday Moblin wanted to make an exception. Maybe he had recognized the good her recent exploits were doing for the people of Hyrule.

"HO! HO! HO!" shouted the Moblin, cheerfully.

"Who do you think you are calling a Ho? Mark my words, Moblin. . ."

Just then, a gleam came from his chariot. Down soared a speck from his cart to the dry earth. But it was not exactly aimed at a resident's hearth. At her head it was aimed, it was certain to say. The look of shock on Eve's face grew ten sizes that day.

Could he not have given a parachute to the box? From his mouth the Moblin yelled "Suck a boatload of Eox!" The gift fell at a speed too fleeting to dodge. As it careened toward her she blared "OH MY GODS!" In her face smashed the package on the mark without fail. This pleased the Moblin, so much more than the mail.

The box landed safely on the ground nearby, though Eve had spun out and the crash went awry. "Cut this rhyming stuff out I nearly broke my spine." It doesn't pay during the holidays if the Moblin catches you whine.

The Kokiri pushed herself up, a large bruise on her face. A welt and a black eye accompanied them. Her arm shivered and convulsed, but attempted to grab the present. She sensed an odd but familiar feeling from the character and his gift. Upon closer inspection, the wrapping was goldenrod and tied up with a large violet bow. On the underside was penned in Octorok ink "[EVENT]." This was. . . it must have been an important gift. She tore the box to pieces as soon as she could muster. She hoped it would be something incredible and beautiful, something that sparkled like the night sky. However, inside was a featureless brown leather pouch. Before she could react, out fell a note.

"IT'S A SECRET TO EVERYBODY."

It was at that point that everything got festive.
    [Base 20r + IC 10r + >2011 10r = 40 (Adventure Pouch)]
  6. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    Show Spoiler

It was a chilly night on the streets of Castle Town. Julius marched along the roads, patrolling the streets in search of wrongdoings and misdeeds. It was twilight, fading into a surprisingly dark evening, as for only a second he watched the sun dip under the horizon, the final throes of its pink vanishing from the skies as it darkened into the evening.

It was an uneventful sight, for a moment. He was used to the sight by now. But for just a second, a silhouette appeared, followed by the glints and sparks of an infamous sky-riding chariot. A stocky, white-furred creature rode along in the crimson chariot pulled by several winter Wolfos. He screamed a somewhat ominous, yet well-known phrase throughout the now-dark skies: "IT'S A SECRET TO EVERYBODY!!!" It echoed through the skies, vibrating through the stone walls of Castle Town and piercing the ears of its all-too quiet inhabitants. Julius had a faint remembrance of this event, having seen something quite similar about a year, perhaps two, before.

This time was different however. A crimson package, wrapped by a silver bow landed at his feet. He merely watched the chariot fly into the night as the strange, secretive Christmas Moblin kept shouting his nearly trademarked phrase and cackling like a madman. In fact, he should probably look into trademarking it, Julius thought for a second.

Stooping to the ground, he picked up the package. It had a plain paper tag attached to its ribbon, reading: "TO JULIUS: IT'S A SECRET TO EVERYBODY!!!" He chuckled to himself a little bit, tearing away at its paper wrapping. When he had finished unwrapping his apparent gift, it was revealed to be an Adventure Pouch. He attached the brown sack to the side of his belt, reaching inside to observe if there were any further surprises from the infamous Moblin.

There was, however, a simple note: "IT'S A SECRET TO EVERYBODY." And with that, he stowed the note away into the sack and continued to patrol the roads, surprised yet strangely content with his new piece of equipment.

[Base 20r + IC 10r + >2011 10r = 40r, towards an Adventure Pouch]
  7. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

Idris - 20 rupees (open)

Idris looked up to the sky in surprise.

He was pretty sure he just heard a voice, but then again, he was also pretty sure he was completely alone in the field and the sky seemed just as empty. He stopped, huddled in a thick fur-lined coat, and peered at the stars.

It was a clear, cold night tonight, and the stars seemed unusually bright. They reminded Idris of the candles his family used to light in the midwinter season. But they were also awfully still, with no clue as to the source of the voice.

Idris huffed, pulled his coat a little tighter around him and started walking again, the snow crunching under his boots. And yet, after a few steps, he could swear he heard a voice again, closer this time.

"...to everybody...!"

And then he saw it.

It started as a tiny speck amongst the stars, slowly growing bigger and bigger until he saw a most peculiar shadow flying over the moon. It was a sled pulled by flying Wolfos, with what seemed to be a grossly overweight Moblin driving it. Idris just stood there and gaped. He had never believed the Holiday Moblin to be real, but it seemed he was really seeing him now.

A tiny glimmer had separated itself from the sled, and came hurtling through the sky, right at Idris. He just stood there staring, trying to figure out what the rapidly approaching object was. And then it hit him square in the face, right between the eyes.

Idris fell to the ground with a pained cry, cursing and clutching his face between his hands and carefully touching his nose, checking for any wounds, tears stinging in his eyes. Nothing was broken, it seemed, but the object was going to leave a large bruise.

When he was sure his nose was still whole, Idris patted the ground around him, looking for the object. His hands found something smooth and hard lying in the snow not far from him. It was single red rupee, he discovered upon inspection, that had fallen from the sled, or perhaps been tossed. You could never be sure with flying Moblins in sleds.

As Idris watched the flying monstrosity disappear in the night sky, the voice ran through the cold air again.

Fion - 10 rupees (open)

Though the night was a lot more pleasant to his eyes, it was also unpleasantly cold to his body, Fion thought as he shivered in his cage. The ringmaster's wife had tossed a thin and ragged blanket through the bars that felt scratchy on his skin, but it was better than nothing.

When the sky went dark, the circus always became quiet, Fion had noticed. Everyone else seemed to sleep, but Fion enjoyed the few hours when the tiny lights were in the sky, since they didn't hurt his eyes like the large light did.

The cold was the only thing that bothered him. Back home it had never been this cold, it was just another of the strange things of this place.

Then, Fion heard a strange sound. He looked up at the sky, from where the sound seemed to come. Something was moving amongst the lights. Something big and red and noisy. It was a creature Fion had never seen before, with white fur and red armour.

It was also shouting something, though the Twili had no idea what, but he assumed it was something friendly. At least the creature was having fun, judging by his maniacal cackling.

"IT'S A SECRET TO EVERYBODY~ HOHOHO~"

"Seekrit..." Fion tried to mimic the voice, but the meaning of the words eluded him. His eyes followed the creature through the sky, widening when he saw it toss various items out of its vehicle. To Fion's great surprise, one of those items seemed to come his way. In fact, two small objects fell through the bars of his cage. Whatever the creature was, it had excellent aim.

The two objects were shiny and hard, and unfortunately inedible, Fion found out as he tried to bite into them. They seemed to be made of a glass-like material, both of them a bright blue.

Fion kept looking at them curiously, then decided to hide the small objects in his sleeves, in case any of the other circus members would see them.

Alright, in total I'll be getting 30 rupees (since I registered 6 days too late:tpr:), and I'll be splitting them between Idris and Fion.
  8. Eternis

Eternis Page of Time reg

20r for Holle, time's a little short for me. Heading off for 10 days of no internet :P.
  9. samusbot

samusbot Member new

It's a secret to EVERYBODY! (open)
    Kieran patrolled through the snow covered streets of Castle Town, on the lookout for any signs of trouble. Suddenly an obnoxious laugh rang through the air: "HO HO HO!" Kieran's head snapped to the air above, where he saw something unlike anything he had ever seen before. He was gazing upon the strange visage of the Holiday Moblin, one which has only ever been sighted on Christmas day. It has the odd skill of hitting wandering individuals in the face with boxes full of gifts unknown, while the white Wolfos that pull its war chariot across the skies of Hyrule drop their slobber upon all unsuspecting individuals.

As Kieran watched the Holiday Moblin soar through the air above, a small package slipped out of its fuzzy hands, falling a great distance until... ~CRASH~, it slammed into the back of Kieran's head and knocked him into the ground. Kieran picked himself up from the snow and started gathering his scattered equipment from the ground when he saw a box that hadn't been there before he fell.

Quickly turning it over, he saw an attached note on the outside in a strange language. Setting it aside for the moment he opened the box and found a Hawkeye mask and a copy of the fabled Book of Mudora. 'I wonder what the note says,' Kieran though to himself. Opening the Book of Mudora, he turned it to the Hylian section and began to translate the note. When he was finished it read: "IT'S A SECRET TO EVERYBODY!"

20 Base + 10 In Character + 10 Joined during 2011
    Kieran O'Halley gains Book of Mudora and Hawkeye with Hands Free augment for a total of 40 Rupees.
  10. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Just 30 rupees for Jacob I can't work up anything for an in character post here.