Cold Tips and Hot Trails [Guy + Clooby + UnnamedDude]

Discussion in 'Classic Dungeons' started by Eevachu, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Guy

Guy Admin admin

"Good," Sienna hissed quietly. Beneath her mask, a grotesque grin spread across her face. The damn thing was focused on exactly who it should be: the biggest threat, the one who would slay it, the one who would rip and pulverize every last bit of life from its nerves and veins or whatever it had. Just as the giant monster began to pull, the tiny monster released the chain--hoping it would trip, or at least flinch. Even in a crazed, insane fury, Sienna was smart enough to know she probably couldn't overpower a beast 20 times her size--not until she snapped its leg, of course, at which point she had every last intention of playing tug-of-war all it liked.~

The wakizashi whipped out of its sheath with a metallic sheen--Sienna's body shot into the air as high as it could, her Roc's Feather rippling. It wasn't as high as she liked, but it was enough for her body to fling sideways and downward with ferocious force, her blade striking wildly towards the back of the creature's knee. Whether or not the attack connected, Sienna flailed far too wildly for the attack to connect...

...and that's when her fancy new Magnet Boots kicked in. She felt her body abruptly launch upwards, foot-first, head-under-heels towards the creature. Before she even cared to know what was going on, Sienna had every intention of charging up this monster's back and tearing, ripping, severing every last link in its spine until she made it all the way up to her glaive.

---

"O-out?" Buzzari looked at Mei with a furrowed brow, helpless as she began to attack the beeast with whatever means she could. The Beecori was conflicted, but followed his friend's advice. He buzzed over to Gorrito, struggling desperately to push him in whatever direction was completely opposite of the gigantic monster.

"C'mon, Gorrito! It's okay, we'll find a Great Fairy! I'm sure she will bee happy to bring your friends back to life...!" The desperate little bee pushed and pleaded, his eyes slowly growing damp. He couldn't help but watch the battle unfold, through tiny tears. This... this wasp not what he hoped to find here. He sobbed softly, struggling against the giant Goron's back, "...B-Beelieve me, Gorrito..."

Yes, beelieve me--he thought--so I can beelieve it myself... so I can beelieve in Mei...
  2. Saria

Saria Severely Acute Radical Syndrome reg

Gorrito gets up, only beecause Buzzari is crying. Fuck. Stop that. That is absolutely not allowed.

Anyways, the Goron is completely useless in this battle due to his obvious depression. Gorrito was seriously regretting his decision to enter into the caves today, if only because why would someone so ill equipped run into such a dangerous place? I mean, at least he was a Goron, it's not like he was made of wood of the size of an ant or unable to withstand heat.... :wtf:

The Goron patted the beepicori on the head, before looking solemnly at him. "I have to go. My people brothers need me." Gorrito pulled the one and only item that he ever carried with him in his adventure pouch: a Powder Keg. He curled into a ball and began to roll at the beast at an incredible speed. How he did this with a Powder Keg, we won't know. Maybe he put it back into his pouch. Maybe he didn't. It's a mystery.

Fyrus didn't foresee Sienna letting go, and thus was tripped up. He feel backwards a bit, stumbling. He also noticed the incredible pain in his knee. But it didn't really matter what Sienna or Julius or Mei or Buzzari or God did at this point, Gorrito was racing wildly towards Fyrus's mouth, where he shoved the powder keg inside of it when he impacted. Wow who knew Gorrito was so badass I did it was me.

He held onto the bomb, but at the last second.. couldn't hang on. He fell dramatically down, Fyrus swallowed the bomb, as the powder keg exploded in Fyrus and the beast exploded. Whoever was nearby was probably mangled. Except for Gorrito. He came out completely unharmed Grats.

He lay facing up. Arms stretched out. He slowly opened his mouth

"I wanna die."

[ Uhhh... So here's your totals:

Sienna: Magnet Boots + Gloves + 6 Roops
    Buzzari: Emotional trauma probably
    Mei Olivian: Leaf Puppet
    Julius: I think Dodongo Hide ]
  3. Guy

Guy Admin admin

Sienna hissed in annoyance, laying flat on her back, ears still ringing from the explosion that detonated mere feet from her. She was so close, so close it now almost literally hurt--and not in the way she liked. Her glaive landed several feet away from her face, blade-first into the ground. Her sword clanged on the ground somewhere near her hand. Every muscle, every fiber, every bone was as sore as it was utterly in totally pissed. As she arose to her feet--gagging from the sheer amount of pain now coursing through her thighs--trembling fingers reached for her wakizashi. It was sheathed quickly. Her other arm reached for her glaive, barely able to pry it from the ground. She was reduced to using it as a damn walking stick.

But it didn't matter. She could still move. A fiery, unimaginable passion pumped through her veins--or whatever Deku Scrubs had instead of veins. She lifted her mask, revealing a grotesque, hideous face exploding with anger most mortals could not even begin to comprehend. She didn't even need to look at Fyrus to know it was dead--it wasn't even twitching. Mutilating a corpse was hardly enjoyable.

No, she stomped--more like dragged--directly towards that INFINITELY STUPID, HIDEOUS, VILE creature that called itself a Goron. There was some tiny little bee beneath her feet, buzzing desperately and wildly. She would have stomped it, if lifting her leg off the ground didn't seem like an impossible chore. No, she just punted it--seeing the little creature fly a dozen feet or so, out of her way.

Sienna straddled the Goron's head now, her arms quaking high into the air. A twisted, ecstatic grin spread across her face. She couldn't even think clearly enough to form words beyond a shuddered, quaking voice whispering the words to him, "Good. You deserve death." Her glaive stabbed--or fell, rather--into the mouth he seemed to open so eagerly for her blade. A groan escaped Sienna's gullet, as she stumbled over what she assumed to be his fresh corpse. It was hardly satisfying. She fell to the ground, her knuckles slamming into his neck, clenching...

...Her strength was draining fast. Summoning the last of her energy, she bellowed out two words before passing out.

"BOY. COME."

...Ravager swooped in out of nowhere, grabbed the metallic tank in his maw, and just barely managed to heave her up onto his back. Without any further fanfare, he dashed off, his Master in tow.

---

Buzzari laid on the ground, twitching pathetically, flat on his back.. As he faded into unconsciousness, he forgot the giant monster, the crazy Deku Scrub, and even the Goron.

"...Why would my cheeks bee wet?" He asked in a trembling voice. He reached a desperate hand towards the bright blue sky above him. It seemed to bright, so full of hope. "G... gotta beelieve...!" His hand finally dropped to his side, and his eyes closed.

...Though he didn't know it, Buzzari's body remained intact, but the bruises, dehydration, and blow to his head had gotten to him. He would be out cold for quite some time.
  4. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    Julius looked on at the rolling Goron. What he wasn't aware of was that this particular Goron was holding a Powder Keg; the most powerful explosive known to the land of Hyrule.

He dove out of the way from the charging Goron just in time. What came next was indescribable, nearly: the giant, Fyrus, exploded. It wasn't as simple as that, however. Gore rained over the surrounding area, splattering onto nearly everything with a few meters of distance.

Julius was struck by the force so strongly that he passed out. He recovered after a while; perhaps a minute, in real time. By the time he awoke, he found the Goron slain and Sienna gone.

Great. Who was going to-- the tunic he had on. He stripped his silver cuirass. It had disintegrated in the blast. It probably saved his life, too, he thought. He presumed that whatever had caused the damage had to have been something along the lines of a Powder Keg; and, if it weren't for the mockery of a tunic he'd been wearing, he'd be wounded, or worse, dead.

He surveyed the area. It seemed there were quite a few people involved; a Korok, a Deku, and a Goron... He wondered where the speck he had seen flying earlier had gone. He looked in the scorched, dead grass. That explosion had done a number on the environment. Briefly, he wondered if Sienna had merely been vaporized.

But, as his eyes began to focus on a length of flesh no longer than his thumb in the grass, the thought was wiped from his mind. He kneeled down, picking it up gently. He examined it. It was a . . . Picori? Minish folk? Julius had always taken them for myth -- but to actually have one in his hands? It blew his mind! He eyed the creature with a surprising amount of intrigue, interest, and other words describing intense curiosity at a particular subject. Finally, still cupping his.hands around the creature, he whispered, "I'll take care of you, little guy," before lifting himself up from his knees. He looked for the Korok -- ah, there she was. He offered a slight nod in her direction before a holler erupted from a ridge just above them.

"Captain!" A masculine voice yelled. He turned, hearing the voice of one of his men. It was Roberts. Excellent. He certainly wasn't the greenest in his group, so before greeting him, he asked: "Where are the others?"

"Well, when we got separated, we thought it might be better to split amongst ourselves to search for you. We all got a little roughed up, but . . . I'm happy to see you again." Roberts began inspecting the battlefield. "What in Din's name happened here?" There was obvious panic in his voice. He rushed down the mountain, his run turning into more of a slide as he continued his descent. When he came to the base of the mountain, past the collapsed cave entrance, he looked at the gore and blood on display. "Nayru's nipples! Captain, what--"

"Save it for the debrief. Gather the others. We return to Castle-Town as soon as possible." He finished scavenging the odd crystalline shards around the corpse. He didn't know what they were, but even he could feel the magic they radiated. He turned to see Roberts climbing the slope again. He looked back into his hands, reexamining the Minish.

This was easily the strangest set of occurences that he'd ever been apart of. It was also the worst resolution to any sort of operation he'd been on -- not to say that this was an operation. Still, he'd need to document it either way...

((Julius obtains Dodongo Hide, 20r + 6r from Weaponsmithing Lv.3))
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2015
  5. UnnamedDude

UnnamedDude Lighting up the Fire in the Night vet

3DS Friend Code:
    2981-6385-7964
    There really were no words to describe what happened. Mei remembered Gorrito rolling in, having somehow acquired a massive powder keg, jamming it into the monster's maw, and then a massive earth-shaking rumble, an ungodly noise of unparalleled ferocity, and then... silence. Her poor Korok ears rang as if in denial of what just happened. Her tiny body informed her that no, she had not died, but neither was it willing to obey her commands just yet. Her eyes were open but, for several horrifying moments, unseeing. Naught but sparks and petals of blackness bloomed before them. Her hearing was similarly incapable of relaying any useful information to her.

After a while, she regained flexibility in her fingers, then her arms, then legs. After a little while, she managed to pull herself up. The Korok looked around. That one vaguely-psychotic Deku seemed to have disappeared, and she saw the Hylian speaking to a form she could only assume was Buzzari. Wait, Buzzari... That was right! What happened to Gorrito?

She immediately regretted asking herself that question as her eyes found the brutally murdered corpse of the last Goron brother. No...

She attempted to shake off the feeling that this had somehow been her fault, that they would all be happily munching on rocks and singing strange songs had she not come along. She found her ability to do so wanting, and she instinctively turned away to hide from the crowd of people that soon came into the chamber. Koroks were ordinarily not to be seen, after all...

As she slipped out of the temple she realized distantly that she never had found a suitable place for the seed. Leaving the mines, she stopped at the first patch of ground that seemed inhabitable by plant life and buried a single, specific seed. It was nowhere near a proper burial, but it seemed as if the others now in the dungeon would be able to handle that without her... and this was the greatest honor she could bestow, anyhow. In death, all living things would nourish life. Such was the way of things. And such was the fact that she struggled to accept as she left behind the mines to find greener pastures.
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2015
  6. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    Alright, a good showing all around. I was quite amused, especially by Buzz and Mei. Also, whenever Gorrito was mentioned, I kept imagining a Goron wrapped up in a tortilla. Anyways, roops and stuff for everyone.

Since things are weird with GMs, 30 roop each, to Saria and Eev. Great job to the both of you, and especially Saria for picking things up without missing a beat, so a bonus 10 for Saria for a total of 40 Roop.
    Cloud likes this.