A Healthy Encounter [Squishy Panther] [COMPLETE]

Discussion in 'Southern Hyrule' started by Blonde Panther, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    "Shit yes!" Horus exclaimed, happier than he'd been in a while. All in all, today had been a good day- he'd mastered his father's signature technique (or at least finally pulled it off) and they'd found the herb they were looking for. He snatched the bag from the Moblin that had carried it -they didn't need it anymore, anyway- and walked back over to Luna.

The bird had lowered itself to the ground, supporting the mage with its enormous bill as she clambered onto its back. "Come on," she said, holding her hand out to help Horus as well, "We'll fly back out of this place and back home, get those herbs to the patient."

"What about Morgan?" he asked, but took her hand and let her help him as he settled behind her. "There's not enough space on this thing for three. I barely fit behind you."

"Well... he does have a very big bill and decently big talons..."
  2. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

Morgan stepped backwards, bringing his hands up.

"Oh, don't bother. I'll just backtrack..."

He did not like the glint in the bird's eyes. It flapped its wings as Horus and Luna settled on its back, taking its awkward first steps. Once it found its balance, it stepped closer to Morgan. It clacked its beak, almost making a laughing sound. In return, the Hylian stepped backwards even more, hands still held up as if warding off the creature. He was dam sure that if it'd had a mouth, it'd have worn a crooked smile.

"No really, I'll be fin-"

"SQUAWK!"

"Huh- no! No no no! PUT ME DOWN!"