Question for character beneath you.

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by HiganRetour, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Darukara: I don't know. Maybe a Zora? I'd kind of rather be a Goron for the skills I have now, but those swimming abilities would have come in handy in my time as a pirate. Still, I'd probably say no.
  2. Razgriz

Razgriz Leader of the Revolution reg

Sayomi: Kikwi! :tpr: That way I'd be all soft and fluffy and cute AND I wouldn't have to worry about random bits of armor falling off :cry:.

Question: Quick! You get to teleport to somewhere with someone of your choice, who and where?TOOSLOWNEXTQUESTION!
  3. Eternis

Eternis Page of Time reg

Holle: I'd teleport to wherever Link is, along with Zelda. This way, we'd find out if Link has... is.........

If you could, would you carry a cucoo everywhere if you didn't need to hold it above your head constantly?
  4. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Ewan: No I would not
    For I've given it some thought
    And while it could be convenient
    There would be one detriment
    And that would be its excrement.

If the followers of Ganon, and Majora got into a great war, and you were forced to pick a side between the two, which would you pick?
  5. Razgriz

Razgriz Leader of the Revolution reg

Ven: Choose? Forced? No such thing, someone's got a blade to your throat, you put one in their skull. As for a choice, Majora offers far more power than Ganon; of course, loyalties change and lies happen.

Q: You can have either the Ocarina of time, the Wind Waker or the Fierce Deity mask: which do you take?
  6. Eternis

Eternis Page of Time reg

Holle: That.... That's a really tough one.
    The Fierce Deity mask offers great power, but the cost is unknown... however, I'm not sure I'd have the patience or drive to find all the songs required to use them....
    I think I'd go for the mask.

Bragi: Ocarina. I am a musician, not a fighter nor a conductor.

You are dying, but you're the only one who can save Zelda and, consequently, the world. All you need is to delay Ganon for a few more minutes. Majora's Mask appears in front of you, offering you one day of it's full power in return for control over your mind afterwards. Do you take it's offer?
  7. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Loft: Totes! We'd have so much fun together! Oh my gosh, that'd be so cool! I could turn whole rivers into jell-O and make everyone do the happy happy cucoo-dance and yes!

In the introduction to Wind Waker, we learned that Hyrule was flooded, many of its people lost in the waters. If you were there, and you learned that it was possible to hold back the rains by an annual sacrifice of 3 virgin maidens, what would you do?
  8. Eternis

Eternis Page of Time reg

Holle: You seem to be missing something. You're putting me back in time with full knowledge of the future. I will take advantage of that.
    I'd build a fleet of boats, or "arcs", if you will.
    I would then warn everyone of the oncoming flooding, and get people onto the boats before the flood came.
    Problem.
    Solved!

Question: There's a MASSIVE party, and everyone's invited.
    Including Ganon.
    The party plan, though is AWESOME.
    Do you go?
  9. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Lott: You kidding? Ganon would be great! I'm not one for parties, but it would finally give me a chance to kill that monster once and for all!

Hyrule Castle Town is burning down and you only have time to save either the King and Princess Zelda, about half the civilian population, or one specific citizen of your choice. If you save the half of the civilian population, the specific individual you may have in mind will definitely not survive. Which do you choose?
  10. Eternis

Eternis Page of Time reg

Holle: Tough one, but I'd save half the population. There's no-one really in my life that I care enough about enough to pay the lives of so many more.
    My Question to you:
    You have to option to remove ALL the magic from Hyrule. This will reverse the anti-ageing effects placed upon Ganon, and never allow him to return to life, even IF magic should somehow return.
    Do you do so?
  11. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Marcus: No, because if there was no magic in Hyrule, Quill may not be interested enough to keep RP'ing with us.

Loft: Sense of self-preservation ftw!

You find a magic book filled with pictures and descriptions of these strange beings called "Pokemon." On the very last page, you find a spell that lets you choose a Pokemon and turn into it whenever you want. What do you do?
  12. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Lott: I like the look of this Bannette one... I think I choose that one.

Dustin: Sure, this one, Smeargle looks interesting...

Darukara: I like the look of that one, Cubone.

Same question.
  13. Eternis

Eternis Page of Time reg

Holle: Mew. :sarcasm:

You are given the ability to turn into any being you kill at will, but their soul would scream at you while you're in it's form.
    Do you use it?
  14. Guy

Guy Admin admin

Sienna: "I suppose. I don't want to take his ridiculous form, but... to hear his screams of agony... ..."

What's the Triforce? What would you do for it?
  15. Guy

Guy Admin admin

:tpr:

Sienna: "Those glowing triangle things Hylians are obsessed with, right?"

Guy: "What is it? An impossible dream weak-willed idiots waste their lives chasing. The only thing I'd do for it is your mother."

Gustav Grimm: "An invaluable treasure which grants your wish and shapes the word to your desire... Who wouldn't do anything for it?"

Ruby: "Relics of a bygone era, their location known only by the Royal Family of Hyrule. According to the legends, they--" She continues to ramble for several minutes, before answering the second part of the question, "There's little I wouldn't do, save losing my humanity."

Buzzari: "Triforce? Bzzz... doezn't sound very shiny, buzz...."

Because I'm uncreative and my last question killed the thread: You find a magic book filled with pictures and descriptions of these strange beings called "Pokemon." On the very last page, you find a spell that lets you choose a Pokemon and turn into it whenever you want. What do you do?