Question for character beneath you.

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by HiganRetour, Aug 7, 2012.

1. HiganRetour

HiganRetour New Member new

Rayna: Survey from the shade, of course. The zhatva follows, bless my luck. Hopefully it doesn't drive money's value down.

you lose that which is most precious. what is it and how do you react?
  2. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Eysseth: Jacob and I would go get him back. Wait...isn't there a quest about this or something? :sarcasm:

Same question.
  3. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Lott: Nothing is precious to me anymore. Though, I suppose, if there were something I feel like that about, I would stop at nothing to get it back.

Question: If you could have any occupation except the one you have now, what would it be?
  4. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Marcus: What, if I had to give up Healing? I would probably become a Teacher. Instructing ignorant children in the arts of magic... that'd be a good thing to dedicate my life to.

Loft: Cool! Can I be in your class?

Marcus: No.

If someone offered you a Death Note, what would you do?
  5. Tsubori

Tsubori Hunter of Beacon vet

Stjarnstill: "Oh, how fun that'd be! I'd be unstoppable! My plan would be to lure people into trusting me with their name, and then end them discretely, ensuring I never give myself up. What a wonderous design... a bored and brutal mind, so ready to inflict my sense of justice on mankind..."

Same
  6. Darth_Slaverus

Darth_Slaverus Member vet

Lucco: Uh... I'd blow them up! Then I'd make the Note-thingy explode. I've never tried THAT before!

Judith: ... Such a vile artifact! No knowledge can be gained from this foul tome. It is offensive to Nayru, and I will destroy it for my Goddess.

Farley: I would accept it, then travel to Death Mountain, where I will use it to end Ganon once and for all. After that, I will have no further use for it...

*Corvus: ... I'll keep it. It could come in handy...

New question: What do you think of the other RP characters your creator has made?
  7. Rising Dragon

Rising Dragon Goat Herder reg

Rua: Who in the world are you talking about? We don't have contact with the north.

Kayt: He's some southerner, I suppose. Hardly anyone noteworthy.

Next question: How are you most likely to die?
  8. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Sapientia: Die? Why, I suppose, when I do, it will be in the pursuit of knowledge.

Dustin: Death huh? Hmmm... I suppose I never really thought of that. Old age hopefully.

Lott: I don't plan to die until Ganon is dead. If I die before, then it will be trying to kill him.

Darukara: If I were to die, it would be helping to save an old friend of mine.

Q: Same as before.
  9. Tsubori

Masaro will be answering, as the only character of mine who has canonically met all the others.

"Alright, so Jayden's a pretty nice guy, he and his team do some pretty awesome stuff, and he keeps the city safe. T'Sara- errr... Harena, sorry, is a bit rough around the edges, but she's a nice girl. You've just gotta get to know her.

Keiliegh's a wacky little girl, and her firefly is mean... The girl herself though, isn't too bad. She raided my fridge though. Barthy's a nice enough person, and his heart's in the right place. He just REALLY hates moblins. I think it has something to do with how he lost his arm. A poker bet, maybe?

I used to babysit Stjarnstill back before he was on his own. In fact, I'm the one who tutored him in magic! He's a decent lad, very polite. Cy'stavio tried to mug me a couple times, unsuccessfully, I might add. But he asked me not to tell anyone. So I won- ah crap.

Terra's a bit... Volatile at times. She can be mean, but it's understandable what with her issues with her dad. Personally, I think she just needs to blow off some steam. Somehow. Kasumi's actually a very good friend of mine, and we met through one of her plays. We've shared some... Close moments, and I think she has a crush on me, but I don't know. Excellent actress though.

Sirron's someone I like to see every now and then, though I don't see him much anymore. I originally taught the fluff ball martial arts, but from what I hear he's gotten even better at it. Alexia's quite the weird girl. She sent some... Like... Mist stuff at me, and other than everything turning into candy, it didn't do much. Weird, eh? I wish I had a spell like hers that made me see candy. 

Dealy's a good pal 'o mine. He usually gets me deals on pictograph film and paint for Kirota. Awesome wooden salesman, and that voice is just awesome. Occasionally I take pictures at weddings and such, so I often meet up with priestesses while there. Phiorra's a typical one, and she's fun to chat with. Very cheery.

Man, me and TJ go WAY back to when he first came to Castle town. He's a blast to hang out with and he's really tall, so he can get those high up cupboards and cats out of trees and stuff. Kirota's step brother Johnny is an... Interesting guy. A bit too heavy on the drugs and stuff to hang out with often, but from what I've seen he cares a lot about Kiro. So he's good in my books.

Gerard is a guy I've only met once or twice, because I took a picture for his family. He wore a helmet though. It's weird. I swear, he must have really bad acne or something if he goes that far to cover it. 

When I had a brief stint in going to the black market (took a right turn at Albuquerque) I ran into a girl named Eikiria. She saw my pictograph box and asked if I was selling pictures. the inner photographer in me knew I could make good money off it, so I snuck around, getting pictures of people that she could use, then selling them to her. Eventually I felt it was enough and stopped selling her pictures. We still keep in touch though. She's nice, but you should count your rupees after meeting her.

Dawn is a good friend of mine, though I only met her once. She tried to attack me during one of my Tantari desert excursions, but it was all a big misunderstanding. She turned out to be a pretty good gal, if a bit... Simple. And I'm me, and I'm calling someone simple. Awesome.

Lastly, Kiki usually has me come with her for deliveries around town for her father. She's a sweet dog mole wolf thing, though she loves those claws... Creepy, that."

And the second question, though only one character :P I just wanted to get the first one too.

Phiorra: "It will undoubtedly be giving my life so a friend can live on. It's what I was raised to do."

Question: In that wacky crazy universe called reality, what would you probably be doing? (job, place, etc)
  10. Quill

Marcus: I understand that the people in this universe have no magical power. If I were to be suddenly transported over there (it would have to be transportation, because otherwise I wouldn't be me), I would immediately check to see if my magic still worked. If it did, then I would go about studying magical energy in the native population, and see if they, or indeed the world at all, held any affinity for magic at all. I would go from there.

Loft: I dunno. I heard they have these nice houses, where the walls and floors are all made of cotton pads. That sounds really cool- I'd love to bounce around in one of those all day.

You're in a mysterious Temple. The stone is hard and cool beneath your feet, and the vines creeping along the walls glow with a dim light, providing just enough illumination for you to examine the object in front of you. It's a large, thin rectangle, completely covered by a white sheet. You reach up a hand, and rip it off. It flutters to the ground, and you find yourself staring at your own reflection in a mirror. You feel slightly disappointed, until your reflection smirks at you. Before you have time to wonder, it steps through the glass, standing only a couple inches away from you. You have just found the Dark Mirror, and standing before you is the incarnation of all the evil in your soul.

What do you do?
  11. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Sapientia: I try to escape. No use in trying to fight yourself after all.

Lott: Try to fight it, but if things get too out of hand, escape on Tempest. The horse couldn't have been copied... could it?

Q: You are somehow transported to the year 134 B.G. You may stay for one year before being transported back to your current time. You may do anything, and see the effects of what you've done play out (So feel free to cause as much chaos as you want), but upon returning to your time, the timeline will correct itself, and everything will be exactly as you left it. What will you do?
  12. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    Julius: "Hell, I'd probably make the south a military power-house! It wouldn't hurt to go ahead and spur on the exploration of Ikana, either. Kinda hard to believe we were there for about a century and never knew about it!"

Where would you be if Ganon had never invaded?
  13. Quill

Marcus: Had Ganon never invaded, my family would still be living in Saria, quite intact. My desire to become a Healer came from the death of my sister, so I am unsure as to what I would be. Perhaps I might have chosen the medical field, regardless of background. Perhaps not. It would be interesting to know the exact personal differences brought about by a lack of trauma and a change in background... imagine how the results of such a study would impact the nature vs. nurture debate... how interesting....

Question: You're walking along a lonely road in twilight when a strange figure jumps out at you. It's Tingle, and he thinks you're a fairy. He implores you to share your secrets and buy his maps. What do you do?
  14. Tsubori

Stjarnstill: "Burn him alive like everyone else. Oddly, when I do it I hear this strange cheering..."

What's your favorite hobby during your downtime?
  15. Eternis

Eternis Page of Time reg

Holle Dagdon: Playing tricks on whomsoever crosses my path.

If given the opportunity, would you give your life to lock away Ganon for 1000 years?
  16. Quill

Marcus: Of course. It would be an incredible honour to do so, and the act would be the fulfilment of my life's goal. In the land of Hyrule, where Ganon's army causes such destruction and pain, what Southerner wouldn't do it?

Loft: Wait, Ganon's alive? What?

Question: You're holding up the rag that used to be your tunic. It's been shredded for a while, but you don't have the means to replace it right now. Your stomach growls, and you wince. "I wish I had a new tunic," you muse, "and some food, too."

"Your wish is my command," a genie says, and grants you a new tunic and a Subway sandwich. "You have one wish left."

Well? What do you do?
  17. Terrel

Terrel Oracle of Secrets reg

Boko: This sandwich is not enough food. I wish I had another one.

Why do you fight?
  18. Eternis

Eternis Page of Time reg

Holle: I fight when there is no other option, when either running away is impossible, or would result in someone else being hurt worse, and when tricking and fooling my opponent would put anyone else in more danger. But I want to keep people safe from actual evil. Not from me though. :haa:

You're given a choice between the person that is perfect for you (and actually is perfect for you, not just your opinion of perfect) and everything else you've ever desired. Which do you choose?
  19. Rising Dragon

Rising Dragon Goat Herder reg

Rua: Perfection's a lie.

Ayls: How can someone make that kind of choice?!

Kayt: Romance is unnecessary--my goals are far more important, and I have no need for such companionship. If I've gained my desire to complete my goal, then perhaps there's time to pursue such frivolous activities.

So you've touched the Triforce, but god knows you're not balanced. Ignoring P/W/C counts, what Triforce will you acquire because of your beliefs?
  20. Tsubori

Jayden - "Probably courage. I need to be able to serve my home fearlessly."
    Masaro - "Well, because of Masaroness, I'd for sure get Powisdourage!"
    Keiliegh - "Wisdom! I'm such a genius."
    Harena - "Courage. But that's only because my lord Ganon has power, and thus I would only be suited to courage, tainted by that damn fairy kid."
    Barth - "Power is all I need."
    Stjarny - "Wisdom would unlock even more magical capabilities, I'd incinerate any who stand before me!"
    Cy'stavio - "Well, courage is the obvious one. I'm definitely faster than any other idiot."
    Terra - "With a brain like this, what could I be other than Wisdom?"
    Kasumi - "Courage. going on stage takes courage, as do my... other pastimes."
    Sirron - "When one thirsts only for power, there's no doubt that is what they shall receive."
    Crane - "With all the research I do, the only one I could imagine is wisdom."
    Dealy - "WISDOM! HALF OF BEING A SALESMAN IS KNOWING THE SMARTS OF THE TRADE!"
    Phiorra - "Courage. The bravery in sacrificing your life is the greatest courage possible."
    TJ - "I'd get some wisdom up in this bitch! Haha! I'm just kidding. Power would work best for me."
    Johnny - "I would never touch the Triforce to begin with. Why waste such power on myself?"
    Gerard - "Power, undoubtedly."
    Eikiria - "No Triforce of beauty, so I'll have to settle for courage."
    Chimera - "Power matter. None others."
    Kiki - "I'd be the triforce of courage of course!"

Hey! That guy just stole your most prized possession! After three days, you finally tracked them down and got it back. How do you deal with this thief?