Question for character beneath you.

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by HiganRetour, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Jacob: "Well I'd arrest tha thief an' have tha justice system do tha punishin'."

Relerin: "Um...I do not think anyone would want to steal my notebook. I do not think anyone can actually read it. But if someone did I would politely ask them for it back. If that did not work then I'd have Ba'al ask."

Ba'al: "I would rip off their head, retrieve what was stolen from me, and then use their body parts as a decorations for my domain in Hell...IF I STILL HAD ONE!"

Harry: "Well first I'd...wait...where am I again? What was I doing here?"

"Ach! Hans run! It's the..."

The what?
  2. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

(Well, I'm not sure who "Hans" is, but here goes)

Loft: It's a mutant jell-O monster with Kool-whip claws and confectionery cannons that shoot sumptious shots spiked with cyanide!

Marcus: It is an exam that I have not studied for, in a subject I have not taken.

A blue box materializes in front of you and a strangely-dressed man steps out, followed by a teenage blond-haired girl. "Hallo there," he says, "I'm the Doctor. Would you like to go on a little trip with me?"

Well? :haa:
  3. Tsubori

Tsubori Hunter of Beacon vet

Masaro: “Well, the phrase ‘Trust me I’m a doctor’ comes to mind, and I haven’t had any apples today, so this seems legit to me.”

Harena: “Wait, a teleporting inter-dimensional box? Kill the man and take it! Offer it to Ganon and he’d make me a general in his army for sure!”

Terra: “I call bullshit! That doesn’t make any sense! This guy’s clearly some sort of hoax... Luring people into that.... weird box thing. That other chick must be his last victim...”

Kiki: “ADVENTUUUUUURRRREEEE!!”

After a drunken night that you don't remember, you find a treasure map on your chest with two X's, one in northern Hyrule in the lost woods, one in southern Hyrule around Ikana. The map is horribly made, with strange scrawlings on it that you've never seen before. Additionally, there's a note on the back saying "I'll go on ahead! Catch up! - Blorp"

What is done?
  4. Quill

Loft: Follow His Blorpiness to the ends of the earth!

Marcus: Visit a wizard and have them restore my memories.

You wake up one day and find that you've been returned to your childhood. Time paradoxes aside, what would you do differently?
  5. Knight_of_G

Knight_of_G Member reg

Sir Callad: Returned to my childhood? I'd keep that pig from skewering my arm. Then I wouldn't have had to leave the Legion.

You've found a body while wandering around. He has a nice looking purple-hilted sword in his hand, the royal family's tattoo on the same hand, and a sturdy looking shield in the other, and he's wearing a bloodstained green tunic. He's obviously dead. What do you do with the conclusions you come to?
  6. Eternis

Eternis Page of Time reg

Conclusion: Someone cosplayed as link and got into too much trouble for them to handle.
    What Holle would do: Find the family to give condolences, and hand over the corpse.
    If the family's rich, or I can't find them, steal the shield. And if the sword is a real sword, maybe the sword as well.

Quill: (open)
    "Hans" is Saffi Eraksdotter's brother, and the line comes (originally) from the card Lhurgoyf (Ach! Hans, run! It's the Lhurgoyf), although they made an unhinged card called "Ach! Hans, run!". Also, respect for the doctor who reference, although I'm not sure if I like Billy Piper as your chosen companion. I'd really prefer any of the others.
    ... Especially Capt. Jack Harkness. HE'S SO DREAMY...

Anyway, you find a pictograph of Link in a highly suspicious position with Zelda. What do you conclude/do?
    Edit: Fully clothed. I know a guy who'd take this the wrong way....
  7. Quill

Marcus: I would conclude that they were attempting to secretly meet in order to discuss matters of national importance. I would show the photograph to the Royal Guard and advise them to up their security.

--

Loft: What would you do if a random wizard dude gave you a single-use talisman to summon as much jell-O as you wanted?
  8. Ribitta

Ribitta What would you ask of me? reg

Brynn: Take credit for discovering such a rare artifact, of course!

--

There's a villager being attacked by a large monster. You can intervene and save their life at the cost of yours, or you could walk away and be safe. What do you do?
  9. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Jacob: "I'd gladly risk ma life fer tha protection o' others."

Same as before.
  10. Quill

Loft: Call Jacob over and have him do it.

---

Marcus: Which curse would you rather have inflicted on you? Power to do virtually anything, but have no clue what to do with it, or Wisdom enough to know everything about the world, but be unable to share your knowledge or act on it?
  11. Tsubori

Jayden: "Well, I'd take the power. I wouldn't need to know what to do with the power when I've got orders on what I need to do. Thanks for the loophole, Captain Denolle."

Masaro: "I'd take the power as well. After all, my life is a bunch of jumbled random events anyway. I don't need to know what I'm doing to do good stuff."

---

Kasumi: "What is better in a teammate? Solo fighting skill or good teamwork?"
  12. Quill

Marcus: I would assume that a good "team"-mate would be good at "team"-work.

Loft: Jell-O.

---

Marcus: What character would you nominate for the "least likely to be asked along on a Dungeon" award?
  13. Tsubori

Jayden - "Masaro freakin' Otak. The guy's confusing as hell."
    Masaro - "A character... X counts as a character right? Nobody uses it, so that one!"
    Keiliegh - "Masaro. Seriously... Masaro."
    Harena - "Any of those prissy light people."
    Barth - "Masaro."
    Stjarny - "My old babysitter, Masaro. What an idiot..."
    Cy'stavio - "Masaro."
    Terra - "That derp-tastic photographer."
    Kasumi - "Masaro. He's a good actor though."
    Sirron - "Otak. While he is my former teacher, he's quite the fool."
    Crane - "Masaro Otak... He has many psychiatric issues..."
    Dealy - "MR. OTAK!"
    Phiorra - "Ummmm.... Probably Masaro... But that may be mean to say..."
    TJ - "Masarbro."
    Johnny - "Kirota's roommate."
    Gerard - "Masaro."
    Eikiria - "Masaro."
    Chimera - "Man with hat and rock."
    Kiki - "Masaro!"

---

Masaro: "Same question! I wonder what everyone else answered with..."
  14. Quill

Marcus: Out of the people I've met so far? Chimera. She threatened to take my head off multiple times because I used words more complex than "ugh."

Loft: Quill

---Same---
  15. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

Guzol: "My colleague Sayomi. Charming girl, but I'm pretty sure she'll one day cause my untimely, gruesome and probably incredibly painful and stupid death. ...I really do wonder why I haven't gotten myself a life insurance yet..."

You have unfortunately died, but lucky you, you've come back as a ghost! What are you going to do; haunt people (who?) or be a benevolent helper?
  16. Quill

Loft: Follow Kasumi (pink singer-zora) around and whisper "I only wish to catch a fish, so juicy sweet! Mm, tender and crisp!"

If you could suddenly get any treasure, regardless of PWC, prereqs, or price, what would you get?
  17. Tsubori

Kasumi: Whatever treasure most helps me exorcise ghosts. I'm staying prepared now.

---

Same question
  18. Eternis

Eternis Page of Time reg

((Note: I have multiple answers to this question, depending on how you want to define it.))
    Holle:
    If It Counts As An Extra Major Treasure Above The Limit (open)
    "Probably an amazing weapon (Arcane Weapon), an incredibly powerful healing spell (Life), or an awesome (mythic) mount. The ability to turn into a fairy would be cool too, though.

If I Can Obtain all the levels of a Profession in One Go with this... (open)
    The skills of a master Bombsmith (lvl10 Bombcraft).

Otherwise... (open)
    Probably a Clawshot, or that awesome Eruption spell.

Bragi: The Ballad of Gales. It'll help me on my quest, and given it's power, it's likely to be extremely beautiful.

Question: You are given the option to gain all the power of the Hero of Time, Ganon, and every scrap of power that can be gained through blessings of the various gods and goddesses. The catch? Afterwards, you MUST look into a Opposition Mirror (Like a dark mirror, but instead of copying your evil, it creates a copy that's the opposite of your personality) that's been specially crafted for this purpose.
    Do you accept, knowing that the clone will be more powerful than any being ever before, and will do the exact opposite of what you want?
  19. Quill

Marcus: I am an extremely organized, dedicated person. I would imagine that my opposite would be too lazy and scatterbrained to actually do anything with his equal power or be able to adequately defend himself from me. However, I'm not sure whether I want all that power....

Loft: Another Loft? Yes! Gimme now!

Question: If you could have either the power to fly through the skies like the mightiest of Ritos or the power to delve through the seas like the greatest of Zoras, which would you choose?
  20. Eternis

Eternis Page of Time reg

Holle: Delve through the seas, definitely. There are plenty of ways I could get myself into the air, but the ability to breathe water and swim fantastically? Sign me up!
    Bragi: ... You can see I'm a Rito, right? If I have to choose between what I have already and that zora stuff, I'll choose what I have simply because I'm more skilled with it. If you're offering to give me skills, then put me down for the bonus skills of the Zora!

Question: If you were given the option to change your race and/or species, right now, knowing that it's irreversible and you won't be able to wear a transformation mask afterwards, would you take it, and if so, what would you become?