Question for character beneath you.

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by HiganRetour, Aug 7, 2012.

1. HiganRetour

HiganRetour New Member new

Reply to the question above with any number of your characters, then put a new question at the end. "Same Question" is valid.

Q: You're in a desert, walking along in the sand, when all of a sudden you look down and see a tortoise. It's crawling toward you. You reach down and you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping. Why is that?
  2. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Lott Thompson: Why should I flip it back over. It's life has no value to me! I won't get anything for flipping it over. The notion that I WOULD flip it over is ridiculous!

Q. Same Question.
  3. adad64

adad64 Admin admin

Zajora: All right! Now if I try to go at just the right angle with my Roc's Cape it will be just like a trampoline! Oh man, I've wanted to try this forever. Why did they have to nearly go extinct NOW?

Question: What would you do if you had a million rupees?
  4. HiganRetour

HiganRetour New Member new

Rayna: Avoid that little proval with the law, unlike last time. Beyond that, it's the easy life. A home of my own, filled verily with food and comforts of life, complete with paintings, and all the khvost I could ever need.

Q: What would you do if you had TWO million rupees?
  5. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Dustin Bruht: I'd use it to buy art supplies, spread my fame across Hyrule, and raise generations of aspiring artists to launch Hyrule into an Artistic Renaissance.

Q. Same as before
  6. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Harry: What do you mean "if"? Anyways I would use it to...um...hm. Maybe a new suit or something. Not sure....what was the question again? Ohhh. Shiny.

Q.If you were stuck on an island with three items of your choice what would they be?
  7. Guy

Guy Admin admin

Sienna: Food, and an enemy which returns every day only slightly stronger than when I last killed it. I guess a weapon could prove useful, too.

Q. If you had to die for a cause, what might it be?
  8. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Sapientia Mercator: Why the preservation of knowledge of course! To lose that is the worst fate that could possibly befall us.

Q. Where would you would be today if Ganon never attacked?
  9. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Dargus: Uh, well, I don't know really. Probably at my house, carving wood and sipping whiskey. Or maybe I'd be at the Inn, one of those.

Q: What drives you?
  10. Guy

Guy Admin admin

Gustav: Good, clean profit. (...Well, mostly clean.)
    Sienna: Death. Perfection.
    Ruby: The cause of justice and the proliferation of good. A bit of adventure helps too, I suppose.
    Guy: The desire for wealth, the craving of a power free of conditions or dependencies, and a yearning for the kind of first-hand experience which says, 'it's not just a legend.'

Q. What drives you? :haa:
  11. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    Dante: Wanderlust. Wanderlust, and justice.

Is Ganon truly evil?
  12. Tsubori

Tsubori Hunter of Beacon vet

Harena: "No, of course not! He's simply showing his power and taking control by means of force. He would truly be a great leader..."

Question: if someone's a problem, but not quite hostile, how do you get rid of them?
  13. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

Locke: Stab 'em and leave 'em. Problem no more. Or perhaps trap 'em and take their stuff if I feel like it.

If you were in the olympics, what sport would you do?
  14. WillowtheWhisp

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    Azher: Punching. They would make a new category, and it would just be punching. And I would do it.

:tpr:

Do you believe in the Goddesses? And if so, whom do you worship?
  15. Chaos James

Chaos James Bastion of Debauchery vet

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-3083-7405
    Victus: Of course I believe in the three Goddesses of Hyrule, though Nayru is the one who lights my path.

Question: Same Question
  16. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Dustin Bruht: If these goddesses are real, why haven't they ever revealed themselves for us? The only deity I need is the Great Dragon Valoo. At least I can tell he's real.

Q. Same as before.
  17. Guy

Guy Admin admin

Gustav: Ah... they exist, that's for sure, or at least they did at one point. I wouldn't call myself much of a devout, but Nayru and Farore are the ones I'd respect most.
    Guy: Huh? Yeah, I guess so. They created the world and all, so I'd assume they're pretty legit. I lean my favor towards Din, though I respect what Farore symbolizes nearly the same.
    Ruby: Of course! I worship them all, but personally, I revere Nayru a bit more. She heals, protects the weak... That's so noble, isn't it, to help others simply because they need help?
    Sienna: ... *wordlessly walks off, not possibly more apathetic*

Q. If you had to choose a transformation mask to wear for the rest of your life, to be a race other than your own until you die, what race would you choose? Why?
  18. WillowtheWhisp

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    Nochtis: Why, I'd be a Stallord of course, hehehehe... Either that, or a Darknut. Those are cool too!

Question: Same as above.
  19. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

Eugene: A Hylian. I'd be elegant and fabulous for the rest of my life! What more could I want? ...Although I suppose I'd miss my good ol' little Deku body...

A monster leaps out of the bushes! What do you do? Flee, fight or negotiate?
  20. Razgriz

Razgriz Leader of the Revolution reg

Sayomi: Ummm... scream, fall and then have it trip into a hole with lots of spikey bits?

Rupees are falling from the sky, sharp bit down; what do you do?