Eyes Dongo Cavern 3 & Pooky {Finished}

Discussion in 'Quest Bureau' started by Cloud, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Dungeon: Dodongo's Cavern

So, Julius and Eve go searching for dank ores, this time with some success! Eve and Julius have a bit of a heart-to-heart during this thread, and Eve gains a sense of respect, for both Julius and her country.

They also fought several (about 4-5) Lizalfos, one of whom was even a Dinolfos. They fought them off successfully, albeit with Julius being heavily injured. Despite this, they are more than able to fend off a Dodongo Patriarch, better known as a King Dodongo.

As they get back, they get into a rather heated discussion about Eve's decision to join the Hyrule Guard, he ultimately decides to not say his piece; or at least, a diminutive version of it. During Eve's recruitment into the Hyrule Guard, he also began to work on a shield of Mirror Silver-- a complement to his existing weapon, but not so much when he finishes his newer blade -- one of Splinter Crystal and Goron Iron.

SO:

Julius gains Mirror Silver, and Splinter Crystal, but because of his Nose for Treasure trait, ends up paying eight less roop on them together. (-22r Splinter Crystal, -25r Mirror Silver.) He also gains the Mortal Draw (-55r, because of his Hero's Legacy trait) and a Red Potion. He loses 44r for these purchases in total.

Eve gains Cheval Rope, and 40r.
    Last edited: May 6, 2017
  2. Doc Genz

Doc Genz frozen again Moderator

Please factor in flat rupees for me, my dude.
  3. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Can do.
  4. Eevachu

Eevachu Admin admin

This thread is Approved.

One main critique I have is for Clooby. I tended to have a hard time following what was going on with some of your posts, especially earlier on- you tended to jump around a lot or just not really explain anything. While too much detail can a bad thing, I think you tend to brush over things a bit too much or not really explain it(The combat simply ending without any sort of explanation or detail at all for what happened is a very common example I can give). It made it hard to understand exactly what was happening and I often had to sit there and think to decipher things.