Eyes Dongo Cavern 3 & Pooky {Finished}

Discussion in 'Quest Bureau' started by Cloud, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    Dungeon: Dodongo's Cavern

So, Julius and Eve go searching for dank ores, this time with some success! Eve and Julius have a bit of a heart-to-heart during this thread, and Eve gains a sense of respect, for both Julius and her country.

They also fought several (about 4-5) Lizalfos, one of whom was even a Dinolfos. They fought them off successfully, albeit with Julius being heavily injured. Despite this, they are more than able to fend off a Dodongo Patriarch, better known as a King Dodongo.

As they get back, they get into a rather heated discussion about Eve's decision to join the Hyrule Guard, he ultimately decides to not say his piece; or at least, a diminutive version of it. During Eve's recruitment into the Hyrule Guard, he also began to work on a shield of Mirror Silver-- a complement to his existing weapon, but not so much when he finishes his newer blade -- one of Splinter Crystal and Goron Iron.

SO:

Julius gains Mirror Silver, and Splinter Crystal, but because of his Nose for Treasure trait, ends up paying eight less roop on them together. (-22r Splinter Crystal, -25r Mirror Silver.) He also gains the Mortal Draw (-55r, because of his Hero's Legacy trait) and a Red Potion. He loses 44r for these purchases in total.

Eve gains Cheval Rope, and 40r.
    Last edited: May 6, 2017
  2. Doc Genz

Doc Genz frozen again Moderator

3DS Friend Code:
    4081-5508-8152
    Please factor in flat rupees for me, my dude.
  3. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    Can do.
  4. Eevachu

Eevachu Admin admin

This thread is Approved.

One main critique I have is for Clooby. I tended to have a hard time following what was going on with some of your posts, especially earlier on- you tended to jump around a lot or just not really explain anything. While too much detail can a bad thing, I think you tend to brush over things a bit too much or not really explain it(The combat simply ending without any sort of explanation or detail at all for what happened is a very common example I can give). It made it hard to understand exactly what was happening and I often had to sit there and think to decipher things.