Merging Dungeons into the Quest Bureau: Poll

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Cloud, Feb 21, 2016.

?

Should Classic Dungeons be merged into Hyrule/the Quest Bureau?

Poll closed Mar 6, 2016.
  1. Yes, but the rewards shouldn't be increased.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes, but they should retain their board.

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  3. Yes, I agree with this.

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. No, they should stay as they are.

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    So, a while ago (in this thread), I and a few other members of Hyrule Castle had the idea of, essentially, merging Dungeons into the world of Hyrule. What this would mean (to me, at least) is that this would mean that the current Classic Dungeon board would be closed, and any ongoing threads would be moved to their corresponding location in Hyrule.

This change would also mean that the rewards for dungeons would be increased by 10r (or rupees), if the merger did happen.

Now, I want to make one this clear: this thread is not for discussion of this issue. If you feel like something must be said, say it here, please.

Regardless of the outcome of this poll, in order to maintain order and assure that Classic Dungeon threads are graded more frequently (too often are we asked over the shoutbox or an IM; at least, I am, and then forget...), a new rule will be instated that all threads must now have an associated Quest Bureau thread.

This poll will be open for two weeks before votes are tallied, and a decision is made.
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2016