Voyage[Closed]

Discussion in 'Northern Hyrule' started by Zoraman, Mar 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zoraman

Zoraman New Member new

Lume was starting to get quite the crowed watching as he swung around his flaming polls. Faster and faster he spun them, sweat rolling off of his body as the fire neared his skin. In an awe inspiring moment he put all of the fire out with his mout and then he tossed the polls into the air and let a flame out of his mouth relighting the top of the torches.

As the torches fell the bottoms became reinflamed, and Lume caught them both over his head, finishing his performence.
  2. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Harry walked out of his tailor's shop in a new suit. Looking at the suit Harry muttered to himself, "I really need to change tailors. That Zora charges way too much. Eh, at any rate the suit looks good at least." Harry looked up from his suit to see a group of people surrounding a performer dancing with fire. "Looks interesting."

Harry wriggled himself to the front of the crowd and watched the Hylian work. Harry stared in amazement when the Hylian tossed the polls into the air and let a flame out of his mouth relighting the top of the torches after he put them out. Once the Hylian finished his performance Harry walked over to him and grabbed his hand for a hand shake. "Hello there. My name is Harry Massey and I must say I was very enthralled with your performance. Might I ask you your name and where you learned to breathe fire?"
  3. Zoraman

Zoraman New Member new

Lume was picking up what people had given him during his performance when Harry walked up and asked him question. "Names Lume, no one eva taught me how ta breath fia, natrual skill I guess." He looked at man.
  4. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    The Hylian replied, "Names Lume, no one eva taught me how ta breath fia, natrual skill I guess."
    Harry looked Lume over and returning his gaze to Lume eyes. "Hm. Really? Too bad that would be a nice skill to have. At any rate I'm sorry to have disturbed you. If you don't mind and if you are going another show I'll stay near here."
  5. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Loft was staring mournfully at a sign. "Sigh..." Marcus was gone, off to try and find a way back to Southern Hyrule. He had promised he'd come back, of course; Marcus would never abandon him. He just missed his

"That leaves me all alone," Loft groaned, pressing his nose to the sign. He continued to mumble into the sign, his words barely audible even to himself through the wood. "I should have asked to go with, but I didn't want to miss the Festival of Farore..."

He whipped around, throwing his arms into the air. "And it was such a stupid festival, too! The bestest thing they had there were fireworks!" He kicked a pebble angrily. "They didn't even burn anything. What kind of a Festival doesn't involve fireworks that burn and or maim everything in the city?"

He crossed his arms sulkily. "A stupid Festival, that's what." He stared at the sign for another minute. "I should have an adventure too," he decided. "But... what? Hmmm..."

He looked around, and hurried over to a nearby man, dressed in rich shawls and finely threaded robes. "Excuse me, sir?" He asked timidly, widening his eyes innocently. "Could you tell me where I can find adventure?"

"Uh, sure," the man said distractedly. "There should be a sign right, uhm, there." He pointed vaguely back where Loft had come from.

"Thanks!" Loft called after him, and skipped off to where the nice man had pointed. He had directions, and even better; he had a ton of new shiny rupees!

He followed the memory of the man's finger, and ended up- "Sign!" Loft gasped, hugging it. "I missed you, Sign!"

It was indeed the same sign; it even still had a smudgy nose print on it, where Loft had rubbed a newly-inked parchment. "Hmmm..." Loft said, and tapped his nose. "My nose's all blacky. Like reverse-sunscreen. I'm a deathguard, now!"

He examined the smudged sign, reading it slowly to himself several times.

Looking for an adventure? Tired of staying the same place? Well, come to Impa now, where our ports will gladly take you off to the wider world, off... to the Eastern Sea! Come today, and begin the quest of a lifetime!

"Ooh!" Loft gasped, leaning in closer. "Impa, huh? Well, okay. Off to Impa I go!"

He spotted a small scribble under the advertisement, and leaned in closer to read it.

Impaisnotresponsibleforlossofproperty,stolen goods,decapitations,dismemberments,orotherinjuries,life-threatening,ortraumaticeventsthatoccuronroutetoImpa.

"Better get a few others, huh?" He heard cheering, and turned to see a man throwing FIRE around. He was shortly joined by another man, and they were both very cool-looking, so he skipped forward.

"Hey guiiiiiiiz! Wanna go to Impa with me? I'm going to explore the Eastern Sea, but, uh, I'm scared of disme... dismemb... whatever that sign said. So, wanna come?"
  6. samusbot

samusbot Member new

Kieran was passing along his rounds as he overheard a conversation. "...Eastern Sea, but, uh, I'm scared of disme... dismemb... whatever that sign said. So, wanna come?"
    "Mind if I tag along? It's still dangerous to travel in a group, even more so alone. You'll stand a better chance if I go with you," gesturing to his armor and weapons. "Don't worry about paying me or anything. I've been looking for a good time to leave the area and now is as good as any. Besides, I'm curious as to what the Eastern Sea is like."
  7. Quill

Loft turned, beaming happily. "Sweet! A new travelling guy! So," he said, turning to the group at large, "ready to go?"
  8. Zoraman

Zoraman New Member new

"Ye, just 'casue it's a natural skill don't mean it ain't handy."Lume told the Hylian before the people swarmed around."Well I guess I'd be up for an adventa, what do ya say?" He turned to Harry for the question.
  9. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    "Hm. An adventure into the great unknown. Could be fun. I offer my skills and my fortune to the cause." Harry gave a small bow. "Now I believe that we should head for either Mido or the newly constructed Impa. Seeing as Impa is closer, I believe, I say we go there. Oh wait you already said that didn't you?" Harry pushed up his glasses and pointed to the Castle Town gate with his cane.
  10. Quill

"Uh-huh!" Loft grinned, and ran off to the inn where he was staying. As he left, he called behind his shoulder, "be right back! Gotta grab my pretties!"
  11. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    "be right back! Gotta grab my pretties!" Upon hearing this Harry froze and turned to the rest of the group. "Hm. It slipped my mind, but we should prepare. We'll meet back here in say ten or so minutes? Although one of us will have to stay here to wait for our friend who already left. I'm heading to my house to gather some things." Harry bowed, turned towards the Noble Section of the Castle Town, and started walking.
  12. Zoraman

Zoraman New Member new

"I'll see ye then."Lume told Harry as he walked back in the direction to his house. Once in his house he put a glass vile over his candel and then wrapped it up, all nice.

He then came back not long after, having not much it was easy for him to pack.
  13. Quill

((So, not sure who's turn it is, but this RP needs to keep going))

Fifteen minutes later, and Loft was zooming passed the sign again, skidding to a halt in front of Mr. Fire and the others.

"Now," he said, taking out his map, "I've very carefully planned out the best route. I asked the clerk at Bandits R Us where a good place to sleep would be, and he recommended the "Rob U While U Sleep" inn. I was onto him though; no respectable place uses LETTERS in their names, so I new tat teh 'Bandits R Us' was fr lowr class peeps, not respecatbable gents liik us, and so the place that they recommended couldn't be very good." He grinned. "Pretty smart, yeah?"

"Now," he said, spinning to face the town's gates, "off we go!"
  14. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Harry stared at Loft as he said his long spill, but he didn't pay attention to anything that was said. After loft finished talking Harry snapped back to reality on the words "...off we go!" Harry shook hes head and looked around for a second before responding, "Yes, yes. Too right Tilana! Come here girl." The little Keese flew by Loft and landed on Harry's shoulder. Tilana looked at Loft and cocked her head to the right. "Oh right the two of you haven't been introduced have you? Loft and the rest this is my pet Keese Tilana. Tilana this is Loft and the rest. Now on to adventure."

Harry lead the group out of the city and into the field. "Well let's hope that things...is that a group of octoroks?" Harry said confused as a group of five red and two blue octoroks started running towards the group. "Well. This certainly got interesting."
  15. Quill

Loft gasped, staring at the Octoroks. "These little guys? Aw, man, they're cute! What could they possibly do?"

The nearest octorok, a blue squidlike animal with beady black eyes and a snout worthy of Birdo, began to squeeze in on itself, trembling.

"Aw," Loft said, "it's pooping!"

With a great phew sound, a rock was ejected forcibly from its snout, careening through the air before smacking a surprised Loft right in the stomach.

"Oof!" Loft collapsed, twitching slightly under the large rock. He coughed weakly, stretching a trembling arm out to Harry. "Save yourself! The power of the rock poop is simply too much!"
  16. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Harry looked as Loft was hit square in the stomach with a rock. "Save yourself! The power of the rock poop is simply too much!" Harry kicked the rock that then rolled off of Loft as Harry helped the Hylian up. "Well I think the situation just got a lot crappier. But, It's not nice to shoot things at people. Here let me show you," Harry said raising his hand palm forward as a ball of ice started to form in his hand. The ball of ice grew and then shot out of Harry's palm towards the Octorok that shot the rock at Loft. The ball hit the octorok in the face and sent it flipping backwards. As it stood back up it gave a very loud squeal as it turned back to the Hylians showing the normally white mask marking on it's fase was now black from frostbite along with most of it's face. In pain the octorok started to shoot rocks in every direction including a few that hit the other octoroks. "Now Loft. Time for your revenge."
  17. Quill

Loft watched, Henry's hand on his shoulder, as his enemy squealed and attacked randomly. Dark hatred swelled within him, and he listened to the older man's words; to give in to his anger, to use his hatred, to take his revenge.

He stepped forward, drawing his knives slowly.

No, Loft!

A small green puppet-angel had appeared on his right shoulder, bearing a miniature cane in its shrivelled hand. It jabbed the side of his head angrily, ignoring the resultant squeal of pain. Give into your anger, you must not. Anger leads to suffering, suffering leads to hatred, and hatred leads to the Dark Side!

"Wait, that's not right," Loft said, confused. "I thought that 'fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.' What-" Smack!

The wrinkled, green puppet glared at him reproachfully. Question your elders, you must not!

"Listen, Y-" Smack! "Stop doing that!" He rubbed the side oh his head, where he was sure that there would be a large easter-egg bruise come the morning.

The puppet jabbed Loft's jawbone with his cane, either unaware or uncaring of the state of that jaw. Say my name, you must not.

"But why? I mean, I know who you are."

Avoid copyright infringement, we must.

Loft opened his mouth to question the Green One, but a rock to the nose cut him off. Painfully. He howled, jumping up and down, clutching his face. This was just not a good day for old Facey. Well, he consoled himself, at least there were no feminists around. Yet.

Concentrate on battle, you must. The Green One said, reproachfully.

"Han I kiw dem now?" Loft said, blood pouring from behind his fingers.

Defend yourself, you will. The Green One settled onto his shoulder, cane placed carefully across his legs.

Loft crouched to the ground, and picked up his knives. Showtime. He looked at the Octorok, jumping around crazily and firing suspicious brown clumps everywhere. He really didn't want to get plugged again. So, he did the only logical thing. He dropped his knives.

And, reaching down into his boot, he pulled out a different knife than the others, one who's blade was softer, and balanced down the middle. He gripped the wooden handle carefully, placing his thumb on the small side of the knife. He straightened his wrist, and snapped the knife forwards.

It circled through the air, cleanly disappearing into the Octorok's 'mouth' mere seconds after it had ejected another clump. The animal gagged, staggering back, and Loft's nose twitched at the thought of what the knife had done to the thing's clump-making system.

"Can we dissect it?" Loft asked the Green One longingly, but he shook his head.

In battle, we are.

"Right." He dashed forwards, at the remaining Octoroks, grabbing his knives off the ground as he did so. "You're too slow!" He taunted at Henry, gloating over his soon-to-be kill score.
  18. Zoraman

Zoraman New Member new

After being left behing Lume ran after his companions. "Hey ya shouldn't go leaven people out like that." He smirked as he saw that they were in battle. "If ya need me just say so."
  19. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    "Hey ya shouldn't go leaven people out like that." Harry turned to see the fire breather, Lume, that he and Loft had left in the Castle Town. "If ya need me just say so." Harry scratched his head and replied, "Oh...yeah. Sorry about that. Yes we could..." As Harry was about to finish his sentence a rock hit him square in the side causing Harry to double over in pain. "Yes...your help...urgently needed. Ouch."
  20. Quill

"Psh!" Loft cried, dodging a brown blast. "Need his help, we do not!"

Steal my line, you did. The Green One frowned, but did not poke him.

"Sorry, I am!" Loft said, twirling gracefully around a blue Octorok, its little tentacles waving furiously as it spun, trying to keep its 'mouth' pointed at him. "Ha-ha!" He cried, slashing a smiley face deep into its back.

The creature fell, twitching, onto the ground. "One down, more to go!"
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.