Vento Stellae: A guild

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Chi, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Chi

Chi Pre-everything insanity girl reg

Founder: Blyss of the Kokiri

A family of people who wish to share happiness with each other. Their goal is to expand as far and wide as possible in the land of hyrule. They accept anyone Merchants, Craftsmen, or even Adventurers. They exchange favors for one another such as merchants selling the goods of a craftsman at the best price, or adventurers finding the materials for them. As a starting goal, the first plan of action is to raise money in the Clan coffers for traveling massive distances in short periods of time for efficient travel and trade. The Flying Fortress, Stormcaller Thanatos is a build in the make for the guild. when you join, a twenty rupee fee is requested, but not required. This is to help with the purchase of the fortress and fund gathering of comm shells.

As our guild lacks money for Thanatos, request can be made of us, and should be done to gather money for our guilds
    Guild members:

Leader/owner of current BaseOps: Blyss (Amore)

Heads:

Members:
    Cena Amore( Amore) (OoC)
    Blank (Eevachu) (OoC)
    Lucia(Genzo) (OoC)
    Harry(Ultra5)(OoC)
    NPCs:
    N/a until fortress is built

Guild coffers:
    100 rupees
    no items of any kind.

IMPORTANT NOTE: The guild is per character, considering cost of comm shells as items. For every additional character you add to our guild list, you MUST pay 5 rupees for cost of shell.

To officially join this guild, your character must meet with a member in the roleplay or come upon the building in hyrule fields with a sign on it. Otherwise, you can post here.
  2. Doc Genz

Doc Genz frozen again Moderator

3DS Friend Code:
    4081-5508-8152
    I'll be joining with Lucia as soon as I can get to it in-character. I am completely out of rupees, however. Don't worry though, you know me. I'll do what I can for funding.
  3. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    I would also like to join with Harry. If that's alright.
  4. Chi

Chi Pre-everything insanity girl reg

That would be fine U5