Twister Replies...?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Guy, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Guy

Guy Admin admin

So. The Twister's most recent event is more popular than I expected. I thought it would be favorable if players were able to make response posts to what happens to their characters (if they wanted), but the current system kind of discourages that. To help encourage this, I was thinking either...

1. The Twister gets his own subforum in Events, dedicated to requests.

2. There's a separate "Twister Reply Thread" posted in Events, dedicated to this purpose. (This is Eevachu's idea.)

I'd like to hear what everyone else thinks, or if anyone has any better ideas, too.
  2. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    I don't know which of the options is better, and in typical BP fashion I have no ideas of my own, but I'd like to voice my agreement. I think the subforum would be most convenient, neat, and organised for all requests from now on, while a Twister Reply thread where I could quote the Twister's reply to my request and write my own reply to that might be good for requests that have already been fulfilled since I don't think we can move posts and it's probably not a good idea to ask the Twister to make its posts a second time. But this has to do with my obsession with organisation and 'keeping everything in one place,' so don't think too much of it.

On a less useful note, I'd like to voice my love of this event. The idea is amazing, and depending on what we offer we can really change a character at his or her core. Not to mention the ridiculous hype that it provoked, at least when the thread was first posted. I applaud Guy (and any other mod who was involved in the conception of the idea; sorry, I don't know these things) for his efforts.
    Cloud and Guy like this.
  3. Saria

Saria Severely Acute Radical Syndrome reg

Honestly number 1 sounds simpler and less messy.
  4. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

A subforum would probably be the best idea, making a reply thread would make it kind of hard to keep track of everything I think? Not to mention it'd look slightly messier than just a subforum.

Also, as BP said, it's an amazing event and kudos to "he who spawned" the twister :haa:
  5. Guy

Guy Admin admin

It is done. The thread has been moved into the new subforum as well. The Twister will probably make some proper sticky thread for it sooner or later.

Also, I'd like to say I really appreciate your appreciation. It is my only payment. :tpr: