Threatening Creature [closed]

Discussion in 'Northern Hyrule' started by demo, Jul 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. demo

demo New Member reg

"Let me try" he said as he plunged into the water. He followed many paths but soon found himself lost. He looked around and found a chest directly under him. He swam down and opened it to find another key. "perfect!" he exclaimed, "now to find my way out of here." He swam again aimlessly. at one dead end he said to himself, "I wish I would have had some type of marker." He swam around for how long? he had lost track. Finally found some light at the end of the tunnel (literally and figuratively) and made his way up. "guess what I found!?" Corenz said in a patronizing way as he held up the key.
  2. Zoraman

Zoraman New Member new

"Great. Think it'll work on the other door?" Mizu asked showing how truly impatient his nature is. "The quicker we get to the giant Octo, the sooner I can kick it's ass for making me break my gitaur strings."
  3. demo

demo New Member reg

"well there's two doors left, one is the odd lock which I don't think this key will work. The other is that one" corenz said as he pointed towards a door on the other side of the room. "I imagine we will get that complex key in there." They walked to the door and unlocked it. He looked inside and felt his stomach drop. "it's a darknut" he said very blandly.
  4. Zoraman

Zoraman New Member new

"I don't care what it is. I'm ganna smash it into the ground." He charged the Darknut and attacked it repedtly, each time it blocked with it's sheild. It then hit Mizu away with a hit to the side. Mizu slammed against that wall and charged the thing again. This repeated several times. "There's no way to hurt that thing."
  5. demo

demo New Member reg

If Mizu couldn't do any damage then Corenz knew he was screwed. He searched the darknut for some type of weakness, and he found one! A small portion on his back had no armor and looked like it was revealing a little bit of broken flesh. "Attack His Back!!!" He yelled. He shot his ice at the spot and missed, but it was enough to get its attention. It turned toward him and began coming toward him. "Crap, do something!"
  6. Zoraman

Zoraman New Member new

With the distraction Mizu jumped up and slashed it 's helmet in half with the Helm Splitter. He looked back and said. "Guess that's why it's called the Helm Splitter."
  7. demo

demo New Member reg

With the helm gone it would make things much easier. Corenz threw his arm fins at its un-helmeted head. That only succeded in stunning it. He used this opportunity to fire an ice shot directly in the face. This knocked the darknut flat but soon got up looking rather angry. He threw his fin again in hopes of doing some damage but missed. “You mind doing something so that I don't get impaled on that sword!?”
  8. Zoraman

Zoraman New Member new

"Sure thing." Mizu ran at the thing and jumped on it's head. He then kicked it in the face and propeled himself of of it with said kick. He than ran the beast but it threw it's sowrd and shed it's bulky armor. The sword hit Mizu in the stomach and flew him into a wall where he coughed up blood. "Ugh...If I die tell my fans that without them I wouldn't be a rock star."
  9. demo

demo New Member reg

"BY DIN'S NAME YOU ARE GOING TO PAY!" screamed corenz as he shot an ice blast from both hands. The first hit the datknut in the chest propeling it towards the wall. The second hit him in the neck and froze his neck against the wall. Corenz then picked up the darknut's sword (with some trouble) and thrust it into its gut. He then ran over to tend to Mizu.
  10. Zoraman

Zoraman New Member new

The Darknut fell, and Mizu tried to get up but only causing a wound to open up on his side and start bleeding. "Arh!! This is really not my day." It was here that he spoke to himself what he had been saying all along. The goddesses are laughing at me I just know it!
  11. demo

demo New Member reg

Corenz ripped some of the fabric from the darknut's tunic and created a makeshift bandage. "that won't do much but keep you from bleeding to death. Just don't try to get up real soon." Suddenly he remembered something, the key. He ran to the darknuts body. And to his joy he found the key to the special lock on a string around its neck.
  12. Zoraman

Zoraman New Member new

"Well at least we have the key." With that said a bunch of fairies appeared and told the two. "There is a stray fairy from my being inside the Gian Octorock, free it an I shall give you two rewards. For now this is all I can do." One fary flew around Mizu and healed him. "Wow that feels great." He was now fighting fit again. "Let's ckick some Octorock as...uh...tenticles?"
  13. demo

demo New Member reg

they both left the room quickly, eager to end this madness. They opened the door and swam the length of the pool to the other side. Corenz placed the key in the hole and turned. the chains binding the door fell away and the lock fell to the ground. "you ready?"
  14. Zoraman

Zoraman New Member new

"Yep." Mizu said as the chains fell and the lock and key disapeared.
  15. demo

demo New Member reg

Corenz opened the door and walled in. "hmm, nothing's in here?" he said somewhat confused. He found a hole that was filled with water. "Guess its down there." He dove in and sunk down to a very vast room. He nearly screamed when he saw the octo. The body was as big as a small building and the tenticles were long. The suction cups on the tenticles were nearly as large as a normal hylian face. Each tooth was about the size of a goron head. A large shell adorns its back. Corenz float there stunned for a moment. He then snaped back to his senses and shot the beast in the mouth with his ice.
  16. Zoraman

Zoraman New Member new

"All right now it's time for some action." Mizu said as he charged the Octo hitting it a few times before getting smacked away by one of it's teneticles. "Today really is not my day." He threw his fins at the beast and then while it was stuned he got in close to punch it in teh face. Then once more he got slapped away.
  17. demo

demo New Member reg

Corez threw his fins at the octo then swam up with a punch. The octo then grabbed him and tried to bring him closer to its mouth to try and eat him. "Oh No You Don't!" He realeased his electric aura which seemed to stun the beast a little more. Corenz then proceeded to swim in very close proximity to it while having the aura dealling quite some damage. Unfortunately He could not keep this up for long. He was then slammed against the wall then grabbed. He had no aura to save him this time.
  18. Zoraman

Zoraman New Member new

Mizu swam towards the tenticle that was grabbing Corenz, and kicked it. With his foot planted he used his electric aura to shock the best and have it relese it's grip on Corenz. "Looks like this thing will be harder to beat than we thought, but that doesn't mean it won't stop me from killing it!" He charged the best and performed a water Helm splitter and sliced a bit of the Octo's shell. He swam up and slashed his hins into it making the slice even larger, and allowing for something tp be struck down there.
  19. demo

demo New Member reg

"Alright let's kill this thing!" Corenz said slightly loud. He charged forward and shot a blast of ice ine the shell. This did more damage than before but wasn't doing enough. The hole was big enough for corenz to get through so he went in. He landed on its back and began releasing all the energy he could possibly have in his aura. The beast began shrieking crazily and began trying to essentially "buck" him off. He continued this until he had almost no energy within him. He came down with his fins into the creature's back. It stopped moving. It was finally dead. Corenz swam out of the shell but lost energy, blacked out, and floated down to the bottom of the area.
  20. Zoraman

Zoraman New Member new

Mizu swam down and grabbed Corenz. "Don't die on me now." The Octorock exploded and relesed a the stray fairy which healed Corenz. "Now let's go." The two fo them followed the fairy back to where the others were. The fairy rejoined with the others and formed a Great Fairy.

"For helping me I besto both of you these gifts. First to you." She pointed to Corenz."You shall be able to enchant things with icy powers, and for you you can now strick foes down with a vicioud jump attack, and punch them with A special Traiangle punch." She then disappeared haveing giving them both their rewards. Mizu looked at the ground and saw two blue ruppes. He grabbed them and said. "This should be enough to fix my gitaur."
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.