Threatening Creature [closed]

Discussion in 'Northern Hyrule' started by demo, Jul 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. demo

demo New Member reg

Corenz sat in his room reading. Suddenly He felt a rumble and heard many screams. "What in din's name is going on!?" he exclaimed. He swam out from the caves he resides in and saw a dark shape swimming toward the abandoned temple. He saw one of the zora warriors and went to speak with him. "What the heck was that thing?" he asked.

"A big octo" said the warrior.

"Dang!" he exclaimed. "we need to take this thing down before it does anymore damage." He thought hard. He could'nt take down a big octo by himself by all means. He needed to get help. Corenz left hoping he could find some zora that could help him take that monster down.
  2. Zoraman

Zoraman New Member new

Mizu was in the middle of strumming a few chordes when something attacked causing a few strongs on his gitaur to break. "Ahh Hell!!" He swam out and saw Corez, and then looked over at the shadow. "...In Din's name the hell is that thing?!"Well whatever it is it'll pay for making me break strings on my gitaur!" He then swam after the creature as fast as he could, but to no avail. He wasn't he geting any closer.
  3. demo

demo New Member reg

Corenz watched as Mizu raced by. He swam towards the creature quite a distance. Corenz raced after Him toward the temple. "I guess there's my help" he said to himself. When he got close enough he said, "you going to help me bring that down or float there?" He began swimming toward the temple.
  4. Zoraman

Zoraman New Member new

"I'm helping, but not because of you. I've got a score to settle with that thing now." He swam after Corenz, and soon passed him entering the temple. There were several doors some of which were looked. "Now what?"
  5. demo

demo New Member reg

"I guess all we can do is open one of the unlocked ones and go from there" said Corenz as he walked towards a door on the left side. He opened it and swam in. He was met by a wall directly in front of him. A deep pit laid below him. "Guess no where to go but down" he said as he swam to the depths. They came out into an air pocket when they were soon assualted by several tektites. "dangit!" he exclaimed as he cast ice on one that just about clawed his face.
  6. Zoraman

Zoraman New Member new

Mizu followed after him and when the tektites apppeared Mizu smirked. "Well, well, well looks like I'll get to hit something after all." He put his arms back extending his fins and shot the two of them out at the tektites. Once they came pack he ran forwards and punched them as hard as he could, taking down one and then he sun around kicking another and exlamed. "This is to easy." He spoke to soon as one jumped on his back and strock his shoulder. "Bastard!!" He grabbed it's leg and threw it at one of the walls.

"You going to help?" He asked Cerenz.
  7. demo

demo New Member reg

Although not much of a fighter, Corenz ran forward slicing a few tektites with his fins and casting ice at others. One managed to scratch his chest but barely enough to even make him bleed. He kicked it away then threw his fins at it. In no time the room was cleared of tektites. "dang" said Corenz, "all that fighting and all we have is scars to show for it"

They left that room and went back to the main room of the temple. "Well, you pick the door this time" he said.
  8. Zoraman

Zoraman New Member new

Mizu chose the door opposite of the one they walked out of and the room was devoide of enemies, but hade one target in it accross a gap, along with a button. "Hold on." He told Cerenz as he grabbed his Clawshot and zipped acrossed the room and landed on the button which made water rise up to fill the gap. "Come on. I can't wait on you all day."
  9. demo

demo New Member reg

"that was convenient" thought Corenz as he plunged into the water. He came out the other side and found a door. He opened it slowly, peeked in and found no enimies inside. he opened it the rest of the way and walked in. A large gap filled the center of the room. Unfortunately he saw nothing that Mizu could grab onto with his clawshot on the other side. He did find something usefull though. He found two lit crystals on the other side. He threw his fin at it and to his suprise it changed colors but shortly turned back. "Hey why don't you try hitting that crystal over there the same time i hit this one" He suggested.
  10. Zoraman

Zoraman New Member new

"I see what you're getting at." Mizu threw his fins out but it was to long for them to reach. "Well then." He then fired his Clawshot and at it's max reach hit the crystal but to no avail. The same thing happened to him as it did with Cerenz. "Damn."
  11. demo

demo New Member reg

"do it together" he suggested and tried again. It took many tries to get it together but they finally did. As soon as both crystals had changed colors they stayed. They saw a burst of light from the center of the room on the other side and found a chest. "think you can grab onto it with your clawshot?" Corenz asked.
  12. Zoraman

Zoraman New Member new

"It's to far, but if I get lucky I should be able to get it while in the air." He backed up and ran foward, jumping off the edge and firing his clawshot in mid-air. By the time it was reading to hoist him up, he was oartly in the casm. It pulled him up and he opened the chest and it was a key. "Great I almsot die, for a Key. If thouse goddesses truly exist then they must be laughing at me right now." From the side that he was on there was a target for his clawshot to hook onto. He jumped and shot . Once he was on Cerenz side he tossed the small key to Cerenz. "You take it."
  13. demo

demo New Member reg

Corenz caught the key and said jokingly "this temple hates us doesn't it?" He walked out the door and into the water. He found a door in the upper hand corner of the room and opened it. The key dissipated after unlocking the door. "well that's just useful now isn't it!" He exclaimed sarcastically. He began opening the door.
  14. Zoraman

Zoraman New Member new

"That proves is somewhere the goddesses are laughing at us right now, and it's starting to piss me off!" Mizu said showing how little he knew about life." Well let's just get to that thing that attacked earlier, kill it, and go home. I'm sick of this place already."
  15. demo

demo New Member reg

Corenz opened the door to find many octorocks strewn about in a pool. "octoroks, i guess that could mean we're getting close. He shot and ice shot in the water which froze the water around the point and killed about three. Suddenly many of them shot at him. "CRAP!" he exclaimed as he lunged out of the way of several but was still struck in the side. He threw one fin out to attack some octoroks but missed while he held his other fin out in front of him like a shield. "well help me out!" He insisted to Mizu.
  16. Zoraman

Zoraman New Member new

"All right." He jumped into the mittle of the heat and threw his fins out killing two octorocks and then landing punchs and kicks on the others till his fins came back. He repeated and killed most of the remaining. "Well they weren't a challenge." He then got hit in the back of the head by an octorock. "You can take that one."
  17. demo

demo New Member reg

Corenz shot the octorok with his ice magic. Suddenly one grabbed him and made it so he couldn't move. he released his electric aura and took care of it. They soon cleared the room of octoroks sustaining only little injuries.

"That was fun" He said very bluntly. He crossed the room to find the door on the other side locked. this lock was unlike the others he had seen though. It was slightly larger and required a much more complex key design. "dang, locked" he said and exited through the door on the other side. "what now?"
  18. Zoraman

Zoraman New Member new

"We ransack the place till we find the damn key that we need that's what we should do." Mizu very bluntly said as he chargedinto a random room. From teh out side all you could hear is him geeting hurt. He he walked out of the room brused, scarred, and beaten up. "Let's not go through their."
  19. demo

demo New Member reg

Corenz couldn't help but chuckling at the events that had just occurred. "lets pick a new room then" said corenz, "how about that one." he pointed at the unlocked door one over. What was inside surprised him. It was what looked to him an underwater maze. "great......just great" He said very sarcastically.
  20. Zoraman

Zoraman New Member new

Mizu looked at Cerenz and said. "At least we're Zora, that'll make it easier for us to deal with." With that he jumped in and started to get lost in the labrinth. He reached Dead end after dead end. Once he thought he had reached the end he got out to see Cerenz in the same place. "Right now Nayru is laughing at me."
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.