The Nabooru Redemption

Discussion in 'Northern Hyrule' started by Doc Genz, Dec 5, 2014.

1. Doc Genz

Doc Genz frozen again Moderator

3DS Friend Code:
    4081-5508-8152
    Nabooru County Prison resides not too south-eastward of Nabooru, and awfully close to Death Mountain trails. Within the perimeter fences stands a single, large stone structure. The outer wall is reinforced with a dense cobblestone. The layers of nigh-unbreakable stone generally keep the unarmed prisoners out. However this was a very special day.

The sun began to rise for the day. Its rays seeped through a crack in the window, illuminating the various figures inside this particular ward. There was a bit of a gleam as Eve opened her eyes. She was still horribly shaken and drowsy from the day before. She was having trouble remembering. She turned her head to see the already-awake host of other prisoners. A female Zora sat across from her on a bench, her leg chained to the floor. She had half of a fish skeleton in her mouth, using it as a sort of toothpick or twig.

"Well look-y here! What brings new meat like you here, cute-stuff?" she yacked over to Eve.

Everything was blurry. Eve's arms were asleep and she wasn't entirely aware of her current situation. As the light tore through the fog in her eyes, she started to remember what brought her here. Above herself, her arms were shackled to the ceiling on a large chain. She was in a standard beige gown, and she was pretty certain, nothing else. Her feet dangled to the stone floor and she could feel a chill run up her legs. They'd gone so far as to take her boots and socks as well. Figures.

"Not again!! This happens EVERY time! That uncouth carpetbagger had the whole lot of them mocking my newest outfit." she replied, grumpily.

"Your what?" the Zora sneered.

"My newest duds, I assembled them myself. He said it looked like I raided somebody's costume cabinet. I said of course, no. It was their costume CHEST thank you very much. But it didn't stop there. Soon the entire lot of them, the DOGS, they were howling at me."

"Pardon but what are you goin' on about hun?" the Zora inquired, now entirely baffled.

"One thing led to another, and soon I had my hands on his throat." the Kokiri continued.

"Because of your dress?" the convict shakily mumbled.

"They all jumped back, and I had him pinned to the ground. He struggled a bit, yes."

"But you didn't really. . ."

"I focused my magical domains and that sped things up a bit, see? Crushed his windpipe in seconds and nailed him to the floor. Oh, and now I'm in here? Funny how stuff works." Eve chuckled at the memory of a successful choking.

"But you're just a little-"

"Kokiri? Yeah I get that a lot, maybe because I'm not blonde or green or yellow-green." Eve interrupted as she jingled around on her chain.

"You just know magic is that it? But why kill a guy? Ya know, I'm in here because I need to survive. It's not easy on the street. You gotta steal to keep going, kill to steal, anything that keeps things running. You're just. . . conceited." the convict ranted. She was now entirely fed up with the girl and was getting up as if ready to beat sense into her.

"I don't know what that means. But I have no trouble surviving if that's what you're saying. I used to eat tektites in the mountains. Nobody really questioned it because I just sort of squat for years, waiting for a good chance to come back. What I really want is to have servants, silks, gold. . . anyone who doesn't want that is just fooling themselves." Eve rambled on.

"You're really full of yourself aren't you?! I'm gonna bust you up good!" the Zora wailed, walking over to the chain.

"I forgot to mention. . . I keep getting in these places. How do you think I keep getting out? These bracelets are stuck on my arms, they don't come off. One, two, and. . ."

Snap! The shackles shuddered and then slowly contorted apart. Soon, her little hands slipped right out of the bindings. She thought to herself that maybe she should go get her confiscated goods back and be on her way. The Zora threw a punch, and Eve cupped her hands in front of her face to soften it. As if to tell her to back off, Eve turned a cold shoulder to the Zora and walked along. Confused, irritated, and bewildered, the Zora went off in a huff. She stomped the ground and seethed, knowing her sentence would be extended if she stuck this half-pint in the back.
  2. Saria

Saria Severely Acute Radical Syndrome reg

((for the purpose of timelines im just shoving this one after mile high club))

"Oh shut UP!" Wiki screamed from another cell. She was busy trying to get herself out of these stupid cuffs and could not deal with the stupidity of other people right now. Why would you fight in jail? Who cares? Just go play some poker and try to get through it together. She had gone to jail so many times that escaping from these small country ones was now laughable. It had just been awhile since Wiki had gotten captured... so she was having a lot more difficulty than usual actually escaping.

It took her another couple of minutes of fiddling around with the bobby pin she always stored in her leaves... well, now she'd have to get a replacement, but she could deal with that later. Finally, she unhooked the shackles above her head, unleashing her hands. She worked on her feet, then finally broke free. Easy, done deal. Now she had to deal with getting out of the cell.

"Over here," she yelled to a guard. They were probably preoccupied by the stupid Kokiri girl and .. a zora? she thought, causing a ruckus. Unfortunately, these days she had been spending a lot of time in the Lost Woods, making her recognize the sound of the Kokiri instantly. Awful. At least these mountain towns had more tolerable voices.

Finally, a guard came close enough, barking out something that Wiki didn't care about. She made she he was close enough for her to reach before pointing down at the ground in front of him, watching his worn leather suit go up in flames. She grabbed her head. She.. she should probably get on changing those bandages on her still healing eye soon.

Wiki reached for the key, opening the door to the cell. She.. hadn't even thought to look at anyone else in the room of even introduce herself. But.. was there anyone else here? It was dark, and her untreated concussion was making her night vision useless.
  3. Guy

Guy Admin admin

Her head was aching. The cement floor felt cold against her face. Her arms were fastened behind her back. She didn't know where she was. Her glaive wasn't in her grip. It was all rather... annoying, really...

Slowly, Sienna came to remember sparse events of what happened before she blacked out: the twang of a bow, the swoosh of an arrow. She knew she wasn't nearly spry enough to angle herself against it, let alone dodge it outright. It didn't matter at the time, she thought. Her armor would eat the arrow, she would turn around, and maim whatever fool sought to attack her. She didn't expect the arrow to be so precisely aimed that it stabbed through the weakpoint of her mail, let alone tipped with such potent poison. That explained how she went down. It was a coward's murder. The face of her attacker was... blurry... or masked... Sienna didn't remember it.

It didn't matter. Her attacker was almost definitely an assassin, a hired arm, and she had more enemies than she could count. Revenge was a fool's errand, in her mind. No, she needed to focus on how to get out of this place.

Sienna rolled over, hearing the familiar sound of her spaulders clank against the floor. They didn't bother to remove her mail? Either her captors were outright stupid--or showed her mercy, which was just another form of stupidity. The morons were probably too squeamish to rip the staples out of her wooden skin. Maybe they were Hylians, or some other soft-skinned weaklings with disgusting, sweaty flesh that couldn't take a good staple. Her eyes peered through the darkness, seeing through it effortlessly thanks to her inborn abilities.

None of her weapons were in sight... figures... but there were iron bars... and what seemed to be another Deku Scrub. It figured. Hylians were self-righteous racist assholes, even if they never admitted it. They probably figured to segregate them--keep the wooden ones together. It pissed her off, slightly, but not as much as the thought of a greasy, soft hand caressing the pure white blade of her precious wakizashi.

No.

Fuck everything else. Touching that blade was unforgiveable. She had to find it. Sienna was lost in her own thoughts, but back in reality she heard some Hylian fool screaming in her general direction--no, at the other Deku. The disgusting monkey was wearing Hyrulean Guard armor, that mass-produced garbage that couldn't even withstand the stab from a blade made from limestone.

Sienna's grotesque wooden muscles shuddered, and the cuffs on her wrists broke apart like a twig. Her hulking three-foot form stomped to its feet. She didn't recognize the other Deku Scrub, and thus didn't much care why she was here or who she was. Killer, thief, tax-cheater--didn't matter. That was, until she saw her hand flick, and a Hyrulean Guard abruptly go up in flames, squealing a split-second before he crumple to the ground, covered in burns. A smirk spread across Sienna's face. For a moment, she considered the remote, unlikely possibility that she might actually like this prisoner.

Approaching the bars, Sienna's steps stomped loudly across the cement. She ran her finger across a few of the bars, searching for whichever ones seemed the weakest. They were all thin, poorly crafted, with some of them even rusting. This would be easy. She braced her arm against one of the bars nearest the wall, then lifted both feet up to brace them against the wall. Flexing both thighs and shoving her shoulder into the bar, Sienna's entire body worked like a lever as she forced it to bend. After dropping down, she anchored both feet into the ground, before using both hands to bend another bar in the opposite direction, grunting a bit--the second angle was less perfect for pushing.

With a slight sigh, she stepped through the now-massive gap in the bars, then cracked her neck. Glancing back at the other Deku Scrub, over her shoulder, her cold voice finally spoke, "...Where did they take our weapons?" Hopefully, this one was at least conscious when their belongings were confiscated.
  4. Doc Genz

3DS Friend Code:
    4081-5508-8152
    The Zora tossed the dead fish at Eve's head, shattering the skeleton across the floor. Eve bit her lip as the sting welled up on the surface of her scalp. She originally wanted to go find a way out of this place, but that Zora was really starting to get uppity. Eve whipped her head around and looked for the closest improvised weapon she could find. Hm, not that Hylian's wooden leg. . . maybe the entire Hylian? No. . . there had to be something better. Eve took hold of a nearby bench and lifted. At first nothing happened as the couple of ladies sitting there didn't seem to budge from their seats. Next there was a jolt as Eve's power bracelets sparkled. The pair of prisoners wobbled and then flew to the ground as the bench flopped into the air.

The Zora's smile slowly faded from her supposedly seasoned exterior. The Kokiri's eyes lit aflame while she cracked the bench over the tall Zora. The woman braced herself on the wall with her arm. She took the hit really well. But while she was recovering, the child-monster pounced onto her back and took hold of her long, fishy head. Now screaming like a wounded seal, Eve planted the Zora's face into the stone wall. There was an audible crack as the girl slammed it back into the stone again.

"I wish! How I wish! For a banquet! A banquet of fish!" Eve rhymed as she rammed the head into the wall over and over.

The prisoner was now out cold and fell limp to the floor. That wasn't entirely how the two sitting at the bench expected the inevitable shanking to play out. The bench itself was in two pieces on the floor, giving them nowhere to go back to. They looked toward the little brat, wondering if they should hold her down. The current guard was about forty feet away and also very on fire. They soon turned their heads to see a pair of Deku Scrubs in a cell, fixing to escape while the seat of the guard's pants were aflame while he lurched over the floor in a lump. They had been put there for probably racist reasons as this entire floor was already sealed off. With some effort, the more beefy of the two leveraged the old and arbitrary bars apart.

The both of them were just about out of the bars while the pair of prisoners went to restrain the child. They landed on her and each grabbed a couple of limbs to hold her down. At that point, Eve was hissing and writhing on the floor in discomfort and unfocused rage. Such a dumb and unwieldy kid was going to be a problem for all of them in this cell block. Then, Eve shivered a bit as her face rubbed against the cold floor. She had seemingly stopped struggling.

"No wait you two! You don't have to live here! I can break us out!" Eve wailed while trying to keep her teeth off the floor.

The pair of convicts held her steady and gave each other a look of discomfort. They then turned their heads again and spotted the Deku Scrubs, already a step ahead with escaping.

"Deal, kid." uttered one of them.

"Just break something big and we don't have to look at your ugly face ever again. Just do it quick!" spat the one with the false leg.

They let the kid go and she started looking around the room for the heaviest possible thing. She considered breaking the cast-iron chamber pot against the heavy steel door. But then she reevaluated her decision when she spotted a large stone building-block in the other corner. It was supposedly too heavy to be much of a problem so they just left it there unused. Eve shook her head wildly as they let her go, trying to shake off that weird feeling when something is just way too convenient.

"Help me get that stone over there." Eve commanded the prisoners, twitching her face in continuing discomfort.

The Zora was slowly becoming a puddle of blood next to them as they schemed. The two prisoners took hold of each corner, unable to do anything. Eve grabbed the opposite side of the block and began lifting. The two saw the block tipping and took hold of the sides, keeping it steady. There was a small flash and a spark as the little gremlin arched her back and raised the stone off the ground. The prisoners realized what came next when they noticed she couldn't move like this. The pair took hold of each side of the stone and lifted as hard as they could to balance it out. With a couple slow tippings and turnings, they began to shove the large stone across the room.

"Excuse us, ladies. We're gettin' the door for ya'!" growled a wobbling prisoner to the Deku Scrubs.

There was a loud scream. Eve snapped her back like a coiled spring and flopped the rock into the air. A giant crash erupted across the massive jail. The stone shattered to pieces as the giant door crashed apart off its hinge. The lock exploded out of the wall and sent stone fragments across the hallway. The utter wreck of a door slid into the hallway, making irritating grinding noises all the way. Eve then collapsed in a huff to the floor, breathing heavily.
  5. Saria

She heard the commotion in the other room and grumbled, looking through the guard's pockets behind the bars. Nothing, nothing, some stupid wallet, a locket with some picture of a wife, Wiki threw it all aside. She was about to grab the keys from the guard... that is, until another other Deku scrub pushed the bars open with ease. Wiki's eyes grew wide. She wasn't even aware scrubs could get that strong. She stood up, brushing the dust off of her cloak as she examined the other scrub. She looked surprisingly strong, and for once even Wiki felt intimidated. She jumped back at the sound of her neck cracking. Spooky.

"Uh," she started, clearly surprised that the other woman -- well she .. smelt like a woman anyways -- was speaking to her. "... if I remember from last time, over there. Two doors down." She pointed, clearly lost in thought. She wondered..

"... You.. you wouldn't happen to know another scrub with long, sorta weird looking grass hair, would you?" she asked, following the other deku out the now open bars.

Suddenly, a Kokiri child made her cell door explode. Great. And now more prisoners were piling out. Wiki rolled her eyes before going a hall to retrieve any belongings they had taken from her. She glanced around. No one would mind if she went through their belongings as well.. She glanced around,assuming that the other Deku Scrub had already entered into the room and was seeking her weapons. Wiki grabbed her bow and her belongings... and made sure to grab some arrows of people she didn't know as well to fill up her quiver. She looked on the top shelf of the dark room, climbing to the top. She saw a strange looking arrow and cocked an eyebrow. Weird. She looked it up and down before grabbing it.

There was an old Hyrulean text encrypted on it. Wiki turned towards whomever was in the room. ".. Is this yours?" When there was no positive response from anyone in the room, Wiki continued to read the enscription. She rolled her eyes. Sheesh, a spell? Who writes a spell on an arrow? She read it out loud, just for shiggles, but then was surprised when after she completed the incantation she whistled.

If there was a Deku equivalent of blushing, Wiki would be doing it. Her eyes grew wide. What an awful sound, and how embarrassing. However, Wiki noticed that the arrow she had whistled at was now floating in front of her. She quickly pocketed the arrow. Wiki could deal with the embarrassing noise later. She turned back around and exited the room. "I wouldn't open tha--" she said, before getting cut off as two guards rushed out behind the closed door. One of them quickly tackled a prisoner to the ground. Wiki made sure she had all of her belongings and jumped into a defensive stance. She was in a complete flight or fight decision, waiting to see what everyone else around her would do before she would leap into action.
  6. Guy

Guy Admin admin

(Uh. Genzo, watch it on the power bracelets, there. They only *triple* the amount the wearer can *lift.* Eve's ability to attack or throw an object shouldn't be augmented. That's not to mention, it's arguable that Eve maybe couldn't lift 100 lbs. normally, but a full-sized bench with two women on it is almost definitely over 300 lbs...)

It kind of bothered Sienna to be inspected so closely like this. She was mostly useless, but it still was bothersome. Sometimes her intimidating demeanor and armor failed to prevent someone from being nosy. She didn't bother looking in her inmate's direction, though--the Deku Scrub had no intelligent reason to attack her, and thus wasn't a threat.

Sienna was already moving down the hallway when her inmate asked the question. She didn't have time for small talk, nor did she care for it, but seeing as how this one had roasted the guard--an act which granted Sienna's favor, she took a split second to answer truthfully, "I do. He's my brother," and probably the only idiot in Hyrule who managed to turn leaves into hair.

As Sienna's steps pounded down the hallway, she saw a door explode out, spilling several more people into the hallway. Another prison break? They couldn't have had worse timing. What an annoyance.

Moments later, Sienna's fist was clutched around the hilt of her wakizashi. The blade slipped out of its sheath with a sharp hiss--she glared intently over the blade, flipping it over twice. No grease. No disgusting Hylian smudges. Good. Sheathing it, the sword ended up back at its proper place at Sienna's hip. She soon found her glaive, and secured it firmly in her fist. As she moved out into the hallway, a Hylian was pushing past her--pushing. Sienna. Two words could have saved this girl's leg, but she did not care to utter them.

"No." Sienna followed her into the room. Her free hand shot forward, and clutched the woman's shin nearly as hard as she had clutched an iron bar a minute ago, squeezing abruptly and ruthlessly until there came a harsh CRACK. The woman feel to the ground, squealing. "Excuse me," her cold voice rang in the Hylian's ear, "Two words." The Hylian was screaming and flailing at Sienna, but, it didn't matter. Sienna didn't care, and once again maneuvered out of the room. The Hylian should be thankful to be alive. Despite her bad mood--being knocked out and imprisoned was an annoyance, but being in a crowded hallway was infuriated--Sienna didn't have time to enjoy murdering someone right now. Even Sienna didn't think she could handle the entire Hyrulean army--at least not in cramped corridors like this.

Another Hylian prisoner--the one without a broken leg--had apparently opened another door as the words "I wouldn't open tha--" rang out from somewhere. That same prisoner was tackled abruptly to the ground by one of those poorly-armored fools. The other charged towards Sienna and her inmate, bringing down a mace in an arcing swing. Sienna growled in annoyance. Her glaive shot up into the air in a wide arc, knocking the mace out of the way--but getting caught on the ceiling, forcing Sienna to drop it abruptly. Ugh. Cramped, crowded, filthy, disgusting hallway...! Her now-bare fist launched forward, smashing the Hylian's codpiece into what it tried, but ultimately failed to protect. He went down and out like the huffed-out flame of a candle.

Sienna proceeded to recover her glaive, then walk over the twitching, nut-cradling Hylian. A bone or two break might have broken beneath the weight of her armor, but, it was difficult to hear over the chaos and commotion. She proceeded to head up the stairs from which the two guards sprang out, abandoning the two wrestling hylians and the--was it a Kokiri? Her inmate, Sienna assumed, was smart enough to follow her. A mage might actually prove useful, if Sienna stumbled into a soldier that was half as heavily armored as she herself was.
  7. Saria

(( FREEEEE MARKETTTT POOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGG))"Ah," Wiki said, clearing her throat. She getting the feeling that this chick wasn't too much of a talker. "You can let him know the next time you see him the concussion still hurts." Wiki watched the carnage unfold before her. She was never one to get involved if she could just have someone else do it for her.. and it seemed like this would be the case. She kept a particular eye on Sienna though, watching her encounter with the Hyrulean guard. Wiki's eyes got a little wider than she ever knew they could go when she watched Sienna break someone's shin.. Someone was using that shin. She could understand why Guy got the impression of ruthlessness from this woman. Wiki moved quickly to dodge out of the way of a mace, but it became unnecessary when the other Deku destroyed a Hylian's chances of ever reproducing again.Wiki wiped off her brow. Was she sweating? Definitely not. Dekus don't sweat. "You're uh, Sienna then?" Wiki said. Her heart sped up faster than normal when she ran to catch up with her new companion when she started moving towards the stairs. Weird. "... Nice to meet you." She looked back towards the destruction, wondering if any of the other prisoners would be joining them. Wiki poked her head out the door saw a guard reading their equipment in the distance and pointed her finger below them. No doubt they were responding to the panic that had just unfolded. In a moment, the woman was burning, running out of the building in an effort to find something to put out the flames. Wiki's eyes flashed. Neat.
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2014
  8. Guy

Guy Admin admin

Someone was no longer using that shin.

Sienna raised an eyebrow at the Deku Scrub. She was a bit surprised this person knew her name, as she usually didn't go around introducing herself before murdering people--and really, she was always murdering people. It seemed she really did meet Guy, after all, and he is exactly the sort of person who would go around talking about Sienna. What a jackass. He would've been dead already if they weren't related, Sienna thought to herself. She was almost curious as to why Guy gave her a concussion, but didn't care enough to ask.

'Nice to meet you?' Sienna stared at this girl, dumbfounded, actually making eye contact with her this time. She hadn't heard something like that uttered to her in decades. Was this girl insane? Probably. That would explain a lot. Sienna was so baffled that she was almost distracted enough to not notice the burning, fleeing Hylian.

Yet another guard was pouring into the room, aiming a crossbow at Sienna. Had an alarm been sprung, or something? As soon as he shot it, Sienna hurled her body forward with a grunt, launching her glaive across the room as if this was an athletic sport. The movement of her body caused the bolt to glance off the steel of her chest, unable to penetrate it from such a wide angle. The soaring glaive, however, launched into the man's body so hard his entire body flung back into the ground, twitching pathetically. The short slaughterer quickly scurried over to fetch her weapon, stomping the man's skull with a crunch, before prying the steel out of his chest, and flicking off the blood. Wasting no time, she kicked open the door through which the burning Hylian had fled. The room was already on fire--the burning woman crumpled on the ground, rolling back and forth desperately in an attempt to put out the flames, but only spreading them across the wooden floor. Hopefully a proper exit wouldn't be too far away...

...Where were those other prisoners? Was there a faster way out of here they had pursued? Sienna glanced towards her inmate, surprised to see the girl still following her. She normally wasn't one to ask for help with anything, but, "Is there a faster exit out of here?"
  9. Saria

((I can't sleep and I just did all of an Asian's work sorry Genzo pop in also sorry guy lmao))

Wiki darted her eyes to the floor. Someone was.. they used to be using that shin. Definitely. As much as Wiki could appreciate a successful hit, she wasn't all that into excessive gore. Unfortunately, she was having some flash backs to some more poker games. She shook her head, the noise of the glaive hitting bone knocking her out of her momentary daze. She looked across the room, watching Sienna's skull stomp the ground. Wiki again moved her eyes to the ground, immediately made sheepish by the excessive amount of gore. However, she felt her heart speed up way faster than she ever could have anticipated when she remembered how the other scrub made eye contact with her. Wiki definitely should have been sweating, was it hot in here? Was it getting hotter? She grasped at her neck, wheezing a bit. She felt wave of panic sweep over her for a moment her eyes were wide and she was completely still. Oh no.Good for Wiki, she could blame all of this excessive wheezing on the Hylian who was threatening to burn the entire place down because she had managed to die in a haystack. Congratulations for fucking up again, Hylians. :tpr:

The room around her was burning, and it looked like going above ground was going to work. Wiki would not stand for this. Every country jail has a cellar and a backdoor. She looked up before roughly grabbing her companion, the heat getting too much for Wiki to handle. Her hands felt clammy as she reached for the doorknob, the heat of flames stinging as she closed it to keep the fire from spreading down while she looked for the auxiliary exit. She looked at her other hand, realizing it was still gripping onto the other Deku's armor tightly. Her breathing increased, mostly because she didn't want to get her hand snapped in half because she managed to grab someone who literally just broke a shin. She released her grip quickly and pointed downstairs, her body shaking.

"Sorry," she said, her voice more hoarse than usual. She pounded on her chest, coughing up some smoke. "... I think if we go downstairs, back to the Kokiri there will be a way out." Wiki still heard shouts in the distance. Maybe the other prisoners were fighting amongst themselves again? Idiots.

flavor text:
    ---
    also "She looked across the room, watching Sienna's skull stomp the ground"
    me: im TIRED
    FUC
    FOOT

FOOT STOP THE HYLIAN'S SKULL
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  10. Doc Genz

3DS Friend Code:
    4081-5508-8152
    The was a fuss as many of the prisoners ran ahead and met with resistance from the incoming guards. The sudden backlash was a bit much, Eve admitted to herself despite just smashing someone's face in for throwing a fish at her. Eve shrugged as she ambled across the hallway. Jail. She made sure the two that had lifted the block with her were blocking the side of the hall the pair of Deku Scrubs just ran down. They were actually staring at her very self in a sort of dazed bewilderment.

"Listen, I lift okay? Just make sure the guards don't get in here there's something I have to get." she begrudgingly ordered the strangely grateful pair of convicts.

They should mind their own business, Eve thought. This just so happened to be a lucky and convenient day for the three of them. It was fantastic that the confiscated goods locker was only a few doors down. The Hylian with the fake leg braced an oncoming officer while her associate landed an elbow on his back. It was a bit tough to brace a tackling man with a billy-club. Something you learn in the slammer. They proceeded to kick him while he was down while Eve skipped into the storage room.

Eve began to hum as she literally knocked every shelf down from their flimsy hinges. A wide assortment of items flew everywhere. What was Eve going to do, find her own prisoner number? Of course not. She sorted through sacks of clothing quickly, tossing clothes aside that simply weren't hers. Rip, tear, burlap sack pieces went everywhere. Things like trinkets and weapons went unnoticed. This just wasn't the time for such things. Eve's eyes gleamed a bright yellow as she laid her pupils on a sack full of whimsical yellow and white clothing. Inside this bag was also something else of minor importance.

A small brown sack got fished up from between the clothes, and it clattered to the floor with a thud. Eve undid the pull cord holding it shut. She swiftly sank her arm into the bag and grabbed hold of something. That was it, the luck of the pirate king. Forged under starlit nights in the secrecy of the ocean's tide. She was making these lines up as she went, whispering to herself maniacally. Her mouth contorted as the gleam of a handle rose from the bag. Her stubby nose crinkled up as tears welled up in her eyes.

"Channeling the power of the cosmos into your brown sack. . . you pull the rigid handle up as long as you can. It's larger than any you've seen before, and you've seen many. It is a beast most difficult to tame, requiring your whole body. Oh! How it makes you drool to see such girth. But to feel it is a pleasure, an ecstasy unlike any other. . ." Evelyn chanted loudly as she angled a long metal handle out of the bag.

"Who are you talking to?" called a voice from outside the door.

"SHUT IT! Shut it up! Mommy is working her magic." the Kokiri retorted sharply.

The field day she was having with Freudian imagery had to be wrapped up. She yanked the unyielding head of a battle hammer out of the opening of the pouch. She lugged it to the floor with a resounding bravado, the clatter of thunder running throughout the floor. The prisoners peeked in between a few more kicks to the floored guard. His anguish alone was the most audible thing. Not much more time would be spent describing the weapon, whose features ended at being tall and tempered to a golden yellow. The small insignia of an anchor was engraved onto the head in a scorched black.

The pair of prisoners went back to kicking the poor guard, as they saw it fit to keep him from going anywhere as a herd of other prisoners bundled their numbers together through the narrow corridors. With no one else looking into the door, Eve began to change out of the filthy prisoner getup. Eve began to hum again as she kicked the confiscated belongings of others aside in a huff. Valuables and contraband flew all about the room. Eve did a little pirouette as she quickly wrapped herself in a strange amassment of undergarments. Still humming, Eve was in no hurry whatsoever.

"Nothing is wrong. I am calm. Everything is going to be okay." Eve sang to herself to the rhythmic sounds of the guard's screams.

The air became hot and smoke was already billowing throughout the halls. It seemed like the place was burning down. Eve chuckled to herself as she slipped on her frilly, arm-length gloves. The translucent white fabric gave away the gleaming bulk of her bracelets. Eve considered that maybe she shouldn't have worn this outfit while choking a guy. The green gown and leather gloves were a bit more suited for dirty work. This idea quickly passed out of her mind as she started humming again. The smoke was getting thicker as she took her time setting up her hoop-skirt.

"What's the hold-up?!" shouted the elder of the prisoners into the room.

Eve continued singing as she tied the back of her sash. There was a huge rumble of feet trampling the floors outside. Soon, screaming people of all kinds bowled over the pair of prisoners guarding the door. A couple of them looked into the storage room but continued on their was as they choked on the smoke. They had the decency to get outside until the fire was out. But Eve was far from done. She laced up her boots and slipped a really tacky lace band on her head which was ornamented with the most gaudy little hat one could ever see. The giant mess of yellow that coated her body was actually a tactful assortment of very long piece of cloth cut into many pieces. The entire outfit was stitched up of this material, which emanated gratification as if it were a gas leaking from the seams.

"Alright! Alright already I'm coming!" Eve's voice shrilled through the door.

Slinking the hammer behind her, Eve clanked into the hallway with a goofy joy now clear on her face. She clattered down the mess of a scene, waiting when someone had to run by her since she couldn't afford the holdup of a collision. Eve walked up to one of the closed cell doors. She cleared her throat loudly and spat to the floor. It had become much too dry and she was starting to feel light-headed. She coiled her dense arms around the shaft of her weapon. With the mechanical swish of a baseball-player, she loudly smashed down the cell door.

"Kyahahaha! Let them be freeeeee! Let my people go!" she wailed as she cleared the doorway.

Droves of prisoners poured out of the cell. Panic and fright ruled the day as convicts escaped by the barrel-full. Eve started coughing loudly as her lungs filled with thick clouds of black. She crossed the floor and flipped her handle once more. The hammer roughly clanked through pieces of another cell door. Nobody seemed to question why a fairy was prancing about and letting them out of jail. Amid the pure din of flames and cries, torsos now began to crowd the hallways to the exit. But it wasn't long before someone noticed what was going on.

A pair of guards stepped around the corner, standing firm before Eve. They had a look on their face that said to her that it was probably better that the convicts choked to death on smoke than run wild in the countryside. Eve gave them a look that told them that she was entirely counting on this to brighten her bad day. One of the pair finally spoke up.

"Where did you get that?! Stand down at once!" he shouted in a grim, yet worried voice.

Without another moment to spare, Eve twirled her body and let the thick end of the weapon spin like a tether ball. It knocked into the guard's spear, which was in his favored arm. However, much as a wrecking ball would, the battle hammer bowled through the pole and right into the man's flank. Seething in pain, he reeled to the side and clenched his wound. His partner was well aware what this person fully intended to do. He raised his spear in a defensive stance, with his back to the hallway a pair of excited Deku Scrubs were then trotting down its stairs. Evelyn turned and slipped her weapon back into the opening in her pouch. She took off in a jog toward the exit as people climbed over each other and clamored to escape first.