The Land Down Under

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Cloud, Jul 30, 2017.

1. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    Hey there! Just wondering if anyone wanted to go on a quest with Julius to...

Subrosia! He's going to be learning from a martial arts master down there (while I'm sure there's many more up on the world above, Subrosia just feels... underdeveloped? It's literally never even been mentioned, except in an RP post by Ribitta, I think? And even then, there was nothing especially major going on there. But I digress!). He might also take the liberty of obtaining ore since it's especially plentiful down there.

:side:

But yes! Just wondering if anyone had any desire to do this with me.
  2. Guy

Guy Admin admin

Learning from a martial arts master in Subrosia sounds like something Tent Emberwood would do.

So sure, why not. :deku:
  3. Magnere

Magnere Momentai vet

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-6426-3927
    I'd love to join you! Or rather, I imagine Kalvar would. While the barefoot archer is probably not the most well equipped for such a journey, he could easily acquire some earrings to protect himself. And yes, he is indeed getting some boots soon as well. No reason to burn his feet off.
  4. Electronic Ink

Electronic Ink local zora vet

I'd be glad to send Fairy Blue or Dee along with you!
  5. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    Sounds great! I'm prooobably getting Julius Yeti Boots soon as well. (Wonder why I haven't gotten him any boots yet...) But anyways! Let's talk about characters.

Mags, Kalvar has always found a friend in Julius, so approaching him and asking to come along -- or even just going there yourself -- would be a great way for them to meet.

Guy, wasn't Julius going to learn from Tent originally? Lmao, but no this is great. I figure both of them learning actual Martial Arts from omeone who's a veritable master should suffice.

Ink, though... I really would rather you bring Dee along, because I know Julius is going to try and take back Fairy Blue. Other than that, though, seems we're all set!
  6. Electronic Ink

Electronic Ink local zora vet

No worries! Dee it is.
  7. Cain

Cain New Member reg

Rupees:
    Member:
    Cain
    Can I go too?
  8. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    UhhhHHHhhhhhhh...

I think we've mostly got a full roster for the quest? Maybe sometime after tho.

Be aware that afaik going to Subrosia does require a Goron Tunic, or something made of Dodongo Hide.
  9. Cain

Cain New Member reg

Rupees:
    Member:
    Cain
    Oh, oops my bad belay my last.