Talia, The Gerudo Magic Swordswoman

Discussion in 'Accepted Characters' started by Devil-Steel, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Devil-Steel

Devil-Steel Your friendly neighborhood devil reg

Name: Talia

Race: Gerudo

Place of Origin: Castle Town

PWC: 4/3/1

Treasures:

Racial Traits:
    Intrinsic Enchantment (Shock Enchantment)
    Hero's Lecacy
    Warrior's Training

Normal Treasures:
    Gerudo Dragon
    Desert Strike
    Force Enchantment
    Power Beam

Rupees: 0

Equipment:

Talia carries a scimitar and small buckler shield.

Appearance:

[​IMG]

Like all Gerudo Talia is gifted with a remarkable physique, standing at six foot one inch tall and weighing around one hundred and eighty pounds. Her features make it hard for her to stand out among a crowd of her own people. She has the typical red hair, golden eyes, and dark golden brown skin tone. Talia wears a custom breastplate that leaves the lower half of her torso exposed as to not limit her flexibility in battle.

Personality:

Talia is a very proud Gerudo. She is proud of every aspect of herself from her magical prowess, her physical strength, to her knowledge. There isn't anything about herself that she isn't proud of. She only respects those with power, or some form of usefullness if they are weak. She isn't afraid to speak her mind, no matter the situation and that has gotten her into trouble on multiple occasions. She has no qualms killing, and will do whatever the situation requires for her to get out alive.

Background:

While Talia was born in Gerudo Fortress before Ganon's attack, she was raised in Hyrule Castle Town after the attack. This means she was raised for the first eleven years of her life as a typical Gerudo. While she had a knack for magic, she was pushed into physical training over that of magic. This meant that she had to practice her magic on her own whenever she had time.

After Ganon's attack Talia's and her mother fled to Hyrule Castle Town. Her mother had seen her magic and knew there would be no better place for her to further hone her magical skills. While there wasn't some magic training school, there were plenty of races that used magic within the walls of the city. Talia and her mother would join Hylians and Zoras on quests at a reduced price in exchange for lessons in magic for Talia.

As the years went on Talia honed her skills more and more before she finally set off on her own to get stronger. She wanted to reclaim her true home, Gerudo Fortress, and be there to instruct other young Gerudo to harness their magic. On her travels she began to hear rumors of a cursed being that liked to strike out at others for no reason at all.

Talia decided to investigate the woods around Nabooru for this creature. As she made her through the woods she wouldn't find anything suspicious and was about to give up her search when she finally laid her eyes upon the back of a Twili. Certianly this wasn't the creature that she had heard about. Were they out here searching for the creature too? Did they even know about it? "Hey you, it's dangerous out here. There is some manner of beast attacking people. Are you perhaps looking for it as well?" Talia was slowly approaching the Twili as she spoke, but even she couldn't have predicted what was about to happen.

The Twili turned around revealing bright red eyes that were almost glowing, a mouth full of sharp teeth and bulging veins on its neck and arms. "BEAST! WHO ARE YOU CALLING A BEAST! I DON'T KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY!" As the Twili spoke he charged Talia and threw a punch at her. Scoffing Talia raised her sheild knowing she was plenty stronger than a Twili. That's when it happened. The punch connected with the shield and knocked Talia off her feet. She had been properly braced to absorb the impact and was knocked back and down. By a Twili of all races.

As she looked up she saw a purple mist seeping from the Twili's mouth as he continued to approach her. She quickly scrambled to her feet and drew her scimitar as she backed up and stayed out of the mist. "You're cursed. It's a curse upon you. I've heard of this before, I just never thought I would see it. Calm yourself." The mist would stop flowing from the hands of the Twili and Talia would lower her guard thinking she had gotten through to him. Opening his mouth a faint purple glow would appear before a shadow ball launched from the Twili's mouth and towards Talia.

Talia would dive out of the way of the shadow ball before hearing the Twili speak once more. "What would you know?! I've been like this ever since I came to this accursed land! I didn't chose this! I don't know why it happened! What do you think someone like you could do about it?!" The more he talked the more his emotions seemed to sway. The Twili was angry, confused, upset. Talia just had to figure out how to get through to him. "You're right. I can't do anything about it yet. I'm traveling to get stronger and learn more. Why don't we travel together. We can grow stronger together!"

These words would give the Twili pause. As he looked at the Gerudo. She had already stood her ground against him longer than anyone else. Maybe with her help he could return to normal. "Fine. We will travel together from today on." With that a partnership was formed and the two set off to grow stronger and learn more. As time went on Talia found herself following the Twili. His strong personality slowly making him the leader of the two of them.
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2022
  2. Doc Genz

Doc Genz frozen again Moderator

3DS Friend Code:
    4081-5508-8152
    A couple things, I like these pieces of art you keep surprising me with. I'm also impressed with the spacing you use on your profiles. I see that some of the BB code on your profile isn't working, I think one of the {B} is a {/B} Other than that is is Accepted, feel free to use her right away.