Spirit Temple OoT [Samusbot5]

Discussion in 'Classic Dungeons' started by Ultra5, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    "Maybe, but I think you'd prefer tha bomb ta the laser that was about ta hit ya." Jacob chuckles collecting the Silver Rupee another chime going off. "I still wanna know why they keep doin' that."

From where Jacob was standing all the Silver Rupees had been collected, but nothing happened. "Now that seems ta be a whole lotta work fer nothin'. An' tha door's still barred shut." Jacob points to a large door with thick metal bars blocking access to it completely unaware of the Silver Rupee floating a few feet above his head.
  2. samusbot

samusbot Member new

While Jacob is pointing at the barred door, Kieran quickly scans the floor and walls only to find nothing. Turning back to Jacob he sees a glint pass over the surface of his Mirror Shield. After a moment disbelief Kieran turns his gaze to the ceiling, the one place he didn't check for the floating object. "I'm such a damned fool! It's right above us! Kieran unsheathed his sword and used it to knock it out of the air before collecting it.

The chime sounds for a final time, as well as a strange short melody before the barred door unlocks.
  3. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    "Alright then. Let's see what we got 'ere." Jacob sheaths his sword and attaches his shield to his back before grabbing a hold of the door and lifting it open with a grunt. "Damn thing's heavier than it looks."

After passing the threshold of the door Jacob notices the weird layout of the floor. Bottomless pits with a thin crisscrossing walkway taking the entire room. A strange looking creature floats in the air seeming to be looking at Jacob. Taking a few steps forward Jacob notices the thing makes the same movements as him. "Tha hell is this thing?"
  4. samusbot

samusbot Member new

Cancelled for reasons. This needs to be moved to the dead forum.
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2013