Soon will be getting new chat software!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Bitoko, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Well everyone, I think I'm going to go ahead and announce this, I plan on upgrading our chat system by a LOT. I will be adding two things, a paid cbox, and cometchat. You all know what the cbox is, but you probably are not familiar with cometchat.

Cometchat allows real time chat either 1 on 1, public group rooms, and private rooms (password protected or invite only). It will function much like Gmail or Facebook chat works.

It will be integrated into the site, and will have a "who's online" function at the bottom that will update immediately. It will also have an announcement setting for instant announcements, it will allow you to play simple games with other members such as chess and other games. It will also have important forum link's at the bottom, allowing you to be able to quickly navagate through the forums and the website.

Here it is installed on a website, tell me what you think: (you can test it out by signing into the demo users, at the top there is a link with all their usernames and passwords.)

http://www.phpchatsoftware.com/phpbb/index.php
  2. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    WHERE IS THE NEW SOFTWARE BITOKO
    YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE NEW SOFTWARE
  3. Chaos James

Chaos James Bastion of Debauchery vet

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-3083-7405
    Cloudzy, its been installed already (a while ago), its the Cbox (duh) and the bar at the bottom.