Skyview Temple [Soulvis & BP]

Discussion in 'Classic Dungeons' started by Blonde Panther, Sep 27, 2015.

1. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    "Think nothing of it," Ni'Ran said, smiling as he sat himself down next to Vayrin. "If you hadn't been there I would probably have been taken apart by that Demon Lord, so we'll call it even and forget it ever happened." He sighed as he felt his body relax, looking to his side and spotting Alice sitting on the ground, poofed up and angry. "Don't look so sour," he told her, "We're not even going outside in this weather." She didn't calm down, cawing in anger, but Ni'Ran ignored her and turned back to Vayrin. "So, looks like I didn't get you to Castle Town today like I promised. Tomorrow, though, for sure. And Vayrin..." he hesitated. "If you ever run into trouble with Ganon's men or with anything else and you want my help... well, I'm hard to reach but I can cross stupid distances in one day and I tend to hear it when someone's asked around for me. So just ask around for the Rito with the black armour and someone will probably let me know."
  2. Legit Violet

Legit Violet Tourist of Hyrule new

She smiled as the Rito spoke to her. Humble as ever it seemed. She leaned back and relaxed a bit as she listened to the rain. Watching it drip off the edge of the roof and fall to the stone cold ground. She turned her head again as Ni'Ran said what she had been thinking before. If she needed his help, he was never far it seemed. She would take that under consideration. If her travels took her to dangerous places, she would let Ni'Ran know. That is, she did not even know where she would be going. Her next stop was Hyrule Castle Town. There she hoped to get the acquired information she needed to find what she had been searching for. Now that she thought about it, she wondered if it had passed through this temple. She quickly shook the thought and turned back to Ni'Ran. "Yeah, tomorrow then." She said smiling as she turned her gaze back to the rain, slowly dripping to the ground...
  3. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

Okay, sorry for the delay in grading, but this thread is accepted! You've worked nicely around the boss who of course is a completely non-canon and original character, and it was an overall enjoyable read.

Just one thing, Soul, I would advise you to put a link to your character in your signature, that was it's easy to keep track of everything and have easy access to the profile c: