Should've Been Lily Part 1 [Closed][Skyreach]

Discussion in 'Quest Bureau' started by Eevachu, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Eevachu

Eevachu Admin admin

Related Thread: Skyreach
    Roleplay Thread: Should've Been Lily Part 1, up to post #55
    Part 2 Quest Thread: Should've Been Lily Part 2

Name:
    Should've Been Lily Part 1

Description: Returning from the previously decaying section of the forest Rika had once saved, he is met with an even worse sight; An attack on Kokiri Village. Can Rika muster up the strength to save and rally together the Kokiri he so hates in order to save the forest and Great Deku Tree? As per his aimless travels since his removal from the Hylian Guard, Nicholas quite likely stumbled upon this by accident, having failed to reach Lon Lon Ranch by some miracle. I blame the freak Blizzard. Wollo is probably cowering in a tree somewhere.

Players/Characters:
    • Eevachu - 50 Rupee Total
    • Chaos James - 50 Rupee Total
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2014
  2. Chaos James

Chaos James Bastion of Debauchery vet

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-3083-7405
    As per his aimless travels since his removal from the Hylian Guard, Nicholas quite likely stumbled upon this by accident, having failed to reach Lon Lon Ranch by some miracle. I blame the freak Blizzard.
  3. Eevachu

Eevachu Admin admin

Hahaha oh my god. To be fair, everything does look the same in a blizzard.

Anyway, added. If I/CJ wants to exchange the rupees for any treasures I'll add later, otherwise this thread is a go go.
  4. Guy

Guy Admin admin

This seems legit.--and yes, the freak blizzard ruined everything.

Approved. Formally. *stamp*
  5. Eevachu

Eevachu Admin admin

I will spend my 50 rupees on Ice Enchantment(40r) and Distant Enchant Augment(10r).
  6. Eevachu

Eevachu Admin admin

As per discussion, this thread will be split into two quests, part 1 and part 2. As such, the rewards have been adjusted to reflect this.

Rika's rewards will be Ice Enchantment(-40r) and 10 Rupees.

Nicholas' rewards will be Titan's Mitts and 15 Rupees.

Ignition Powder has been removed from part 1, and will be acquired in part 2.

As should be obvious, this quest will be part 1, with part 2 coming after the completion of this quest.
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
  7. Eevachu

Eevachu Admin admin

This quest has been completed, seen here, up to post #55. After post #55, it goes into part 2 of Skyreach, who's quest thread is located here.