Setting up the new RP: Team

Discussion in 'Fire Emblem' started by Blonde Panther, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Now that we've decided on an ambitious, large-scale board for this RP, one thing is abundantly clear: It'd be far too much for me to handle on my own. I will need some people to help me out with setting things up, grading threads once we get started, and generally keeping the board running smoothly.

First, I need to know if my current mods, Squishy and Darth_Slaverus, are willing and interested in continuing their duties as moderators. If not, I'll release them from said duties immediately.

If one or both of them steps back as FE mod, I'll need people to fill the gaps.

Regardless, over the course of the RP I may need more help with grading threads since that was one of our largest problems.
  2. Lightascetic

Lightascetic Member reg

I can be a grader! I would also be able to help with content regarding the setting, descriptions etc if that's needed.
  3. Darth_Slaverus

Darth_Slaverus Member vet

I'd still be willing to help out, though I'd kinda like to see the setting finalized before I commit to anything.
  4. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

I'll throw it out here in the open as well, I'm happy to help again.
  5. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    I'll help with the grading too, if necessary.
    Squishy likes this.
  6. Knight_of_G

Knight_of_G Member reg

I'd be willing to help, but I don't think I'm very good at the whole 'mod' thing. I wasn't useful for much on FEP, WS kept showing me up with his proactivity.