Seeking Something Higher

Discussion in 'Quest Bureau' started by UnnamedDude, Sep 1, 2013.

1. UnnamedDude

UnnamedDude Lighting up the Fire in the Night vet

3DS Friend Code:
    2981-6385-7964
    Two souls, each seeking a common master, each striving for ever-higher goals, and yet; each pursuing a parallel path. One walks the road of power, seeking to hone his skills in magic and become stronger in its ways. The other, the path of serenity, aspiring to better control the powers she already possesses. Fate drives these two together, for better or worse, and they together search for a master.

So, synopsis is as follows: Boy meets girl, boy and girl are looking for magic teacher, boy and girl travel together despite having rather different problems with their skills. Hilarity ensues?

Location: North Hyrule, Starting in HCT, ending in a village along the mountain range of Snowhead

UnnamedDude:
    Leopold Puerulus, HAREON Rookie
    -Reward: 50 Rupees
    Blonde Panther:
    Lamia, Acolyte of Din
    -Reward: Flame Aura, 10 Rupees
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2013
  2. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Let the hilarity begin. Confirming Lamia's participation.
  3. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Rewards check out, and the plot seems fine. How big of a village are we talking about here? I don't think it'll be a problem- I just want to make sure that they won't stumble on another Darunia or anything.
  4. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    We'll try to remember to make it small enough that it doesn't show up on the map. Don't worry- we're aware of the rules of the forum.

EDIT: On second thought, would something like LA's Mabe Village be acceptable?
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2013
  5. UnnamedDude

UnnamedDude Lighting up the Fire in the Night vet

3DS Friend Code:
    2981-6385-7964
    Ditto here. I'm thinking it'll be maybe a dozen little cottages of loggers, or however few we need it to be otherwise.
  6. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

A dozen or less little cottages sound good to me. Shoot Toko a PM, though, to make absolutely sure it's fine.

Go forth and RP!