Saving Sergeant Temple (U5, Tsubori, Wren, Premium Chaos)

Discussion in 'Northern Hyrule' started by Ultra5, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Re: Saving Sergeant Temple (U5, Tsubori, Wren, Premium Chaos

Eysseth rammed through tree after tree following both the scent of Jacob and blood drag marks. All that Eysseth can think of is getting Jacob back, no matter the cost.

A small group of six Miniblins are playing around a tree minding their own business. They all stop as they hear a thundering sound coming from seemingly everywhere. The Miniblins look around in fear before Eysseth rams through the tree they are on killing three of them. The last three Miniblins are frozen with fear as Eysseth stops staring down at them. Eysseth leans her head down and bites the closest one in half before lunging around impaling the second closest one on her tail. The Miniblin that was farthest away from Eysseth runs as fast as it can away from the Wyvern. Bearing her teeth in a bloody smile Eysseth begins to charge again.

The Miniblin dodges and weaves between trees and other foliage running from the mad Wyvern. Almost out of breath the Miniblin smiles as it nears the fortress ruins that the -Blins had taken over. A Moblin archer sees the Miniblin running and readies an arrow for whatever was chasing it.
  2. Tsubori

Tsubori Hunter of Beacon vet

Masaro followed close behind the puppy, it’s roars quite strange for most dogs. Oh, and it was carnivorous too! After eating the miniblins, an arrow whizzed right by the nice girl’s head, making Masaro confused, dashing for the moblin archer while firing Ice at the thing’s legs. The sudden impact made it drop it’s bow, though the thing couldn’t reclaim it due to the ice. Once he reached his foe, Masaro did a jump knee, hitting the thing’s head and making an orb of energy come out.

“Oh, candy!” He said, grabbing the moblin’s neck and squeezing hard, pouring his melee magic into him in a crackle of electric pulses. “Pacifism Choke Slam!” He yelled, drawing back his arms and placing them in an X before diving at the moblin and taking it to the ground. If it didn’t knock itself out on a rock, Masaro was sure he’d be regretting messing with this pacifist!

“Hey guys, I got him! This isn’t your master, right puppy?”
  3. BirdMasterWren

BirdMasterWren Member new

Nyas flew closely by Eysseth and dodged just in time not to get an arrow in her skull. She watched the wyvern and the slightly crazy guy tear up the Miniblins and Moblin, feeling a bit sorry for the poor creatures. Well, it's their own fault for kidnapping someone. She reluctantly landed and pulled out her sword, looking around for danger.

“Hey guys, I got him! This isn’t your master, right puppy?”

"Er...I don't think that is. I'm pretty sure he's a Hylian," she said, "He's probably in the ruined fortress." Nyas started walking towards the ruins, watching for any surprise attacks.
  4. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337

Eysseth looks over to the tall man and the Moblin. Rage building inside her both from seeing one of the pig things that took Jacob away from her and from the tall man still calling her a puppy. Eysseth grabs the Moblin with her teeth. Eysseth bites down biting off the top of it's shoulders and it's head. Eysseth spits the Moblin piece out in front of the tall man as if to say 'no you moron'.

Eysseth scans the area seeing the bird girl carefully walking towards the fortress. Eysseth perks up as she faintly hears something. It sounds like yelling in pain, and it sounds like Jacob. Eysseth feels a mixture of fear and anger as something inside her screams to come out. "Ja-cb." Eysseth actually says quietly. She closes her mouth instantly and looks quickly at the tall man and the bird girl seeing if either of them had heard Eysseth. Eysseth flaps her wings getting her into the air a bit before she flies quickly over to the ruins.
  5. Tsubori

Masaro chuckled as Eysseth bit off the top of the moblin. “I’ll take that as a no.” He then watched the puppy take to the skies after saying her master’s name. “Aww! It can say it’s master’s name too! Best puppy ever. I wish Jimmy could fly and talk...” Unfortunately, as the wyvern got further from them, the less safe it became for her.

Masaro turned towards Nyas, starting to run towards the fortress. “We’d better hurry! If the puppy gets there before we can help, she may get hurt!” He started running, hoping Nyas would keep up.
  6. BirdMasterWren

As Nyas was treading slowly, she was nearly blown over by Eysseth flying passed and Masaro running after her. Nyas lifted her wings and flew after them, keeping good pace. But she could have sworn that before Eysseth flew by she heard something. Someone whispering "Jacob".

She put it at the back of her mind, resolving to focus on their task and watch for enemies. They needed to hurry if they wanted to save Jacob.
  7. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337

Eysseth rushes to the top of one of the broken terracing of the outer walls of the ruins. Eysseth lands on the terracing looking into the ruins. Inside in an overgrown courtyard three Moblins wielding crude spears stand around as if waiting. Eysseth growls quietly as she hears another yell. It was Jacob.

Two more Moblins dragging a bloody and beaten Jacob walk out of a near ruined archway that once held a gate. Eysseth looks both sad and angered as she looks on at Jacob, her master her family, being dragged through the courtyard half alive. "Jacob."

Eysseth roars loudly drawing the attention of every Moblin in the courtyard. Jacob looks up weakly. "E-eysseth?"

"J-jacob!"
  8. Tsubori

Masaro was soon into the courtyard as well, seeing several moblins and one beaten up, bloodied fellow. He was going to introduce himself. “Oh, hi! You must be Jacob! Your puppy lead us right to y-“ One of the moblins made a stab at Masaro, who sidestepped at the last second. “Sir, that was very rude!” He said, uppercutting the moblin in the jaw. “I was talking to Jacob!”

The moblin stumbled back a bit, but didn’t notice the strange orb that went into the air, landing in Masaro’s palm, which he then ate. This orb, unfortunately for the moblin, contained its fighting ability. Now, Masaro didn’t use those kinds of weapons, nor were any lying around, but Masaro now knew how his foe fought. At this distance, a low attack would be preferable. And low it went. A wide sweep of the ground, which masaro jumped over, stomping the Moblin’s arm. It squealed, and Masaro froze the moblin’s arm to the ground.

With that, the Hylian walked towards Jacob. “Anyway... Some people have been pretty worried about you.” Unfortunately the other moblins seemed just as aggressive.
  9. BirdMasterWren

Nyas pulled out her sword and her dagger as the other moblins closed in around them. One dashed towards her and she dodged, stabbing it in the chest. It fell to the ground and she quickly turned back to the group. Jacob didn't look too good, but he was alive, thank Nayru.

"He looks bad. We'll need to defeat these moblins and get Jacob some medical attention quickly."

She looked at the many moblins around them, bravely holding up her weapons. With a wyvern on their side, this fight wouldn't take long at all. Especially since they'd hurt her master and friend. Nyas was grateful Eysseth was on their side.
  10. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337

Eysseth roars again as she lands on top of two Moblins crushing them below her. "N-no hurt J-jacob!" Three Moblins close in on Eysseth two wielding long spears and a third, the leader it would appear, wearing Silver Gauntlets wielding a large stone pillar from elsewhere in the fortress.

Jacob is a bit in shock. Eysseth had come to save him. This wasn't what shocked him however. What shocked him was that she was speaking. As Eysseth crushes two Moblins and gets surrounded by three more the adrenalin starts coursing through Jacob. Eysseth was in trouble and he had to help. Despite his injuries Jacob grabs a spear from a fallen Moblin and uses it to stand up.

Eysseth eyes the Moblins waiting for one to make it's first move. One Moblin to Eysseth's right readies to charge as a spear embeds itself through the Moblin's head. Eysseth's eyes shoot to the right as she sees Jacob standing smiling a bit picking up another spear. Suddenly pain erupts from Eysseth's side as the Moblin to her left stabbed it's spear into the Wyvern's thigh. Eysseth roars in pain.
  11. Tsubori

Masaro looked incredulously at the enemy leader. "This guy must be AWESOME at ping pong. His paddle's like a bajillion times bigger than anyone else's." Masaro was about to go challenge him, (after all, who doesn't love a rousing game of ping pong?) when a voice caught him off guard, mixed with the usual headaches. 

"Masaro! There! I did it!" It wasn't Kirota, but Masaro raised his hands in the air anyway. 

"Yay! Wait, who's this again?" H looked around confusedly, noticing that the voice wasn't from anywhere in particular. It was actually from in his head. "Huh, telepathy. Fun stuff." His eyes almost seemed to be playing tricks on him, as Jimmy had floated into the air in front of him. 

"I'm right here. My name is Anna, and many years ago, I was sealed inside this rock."

"Ha, Jimmy thinks he can talk. And that he's a girl." A sigh echoed in his head before Anna continued. 

"I set up a telepathic link that I can use to talk to you. It took... An astoundingly long time to set up the connection to your mind." 

"Yeah, a lot of people say my head is really dense. I call it the Anti-headshot perk." He said, nodding in a matter of fact way.

"Masaro! Please let me expl- look out!" Jimmy was quickly grabbed by Masaro as he dove to the left, narrowly dodging the pillar being slammed down on it. 

"Excuse me sir! I was talking to my pet rock! You and your men really should learn better manners!" Masaro then got into a fighting stance. "Now then, to teach you manners, I'll have to give you a Pacifist level beating!"
  12. BirdMasterWren

Nyas charged at the moblins with her weapons pointed, but unfortunately for her, there happened to be a small rock in front of her feet. And her clumsiness started to act up, causing her to trip towards the moblins, knocking several of them down.

Of course, that still left her surrounded by moblins. "Uh oh...." She squawked as they tried to jab her with their spears. She flapped her wings to escape from the group of monsters, but one did manage to cut her leg a bit. She resumed her fighting stance, wincing a bit, and was determined not to trip again.
  13. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337

"Hey ya bastards! Come get some!" Jacob shouts getting the attention of a few Moblins, one of which was the leader with the pillar. "That's right. Ya wanna piece o' me?" The Moblin closest to Jacob lowers it's spear and charges. Jacob smiles as he readies to dodge. The Moblin reaches Jacob only to have Jacob sidestep the spear and trip the pig beast up with the shaft of the spear the Hylian held. The Moblin lands face first as Jacob brings his spear down through the Moblin's neck. The spear stuck about half way in and the Moblin's body spasms the spear lodged in the Moblin's spine. Using a good bit of the energy Jacob has left he shoves the spear clean through the Moblin's neck. The spasming stops and the Moblin's body goes limp. Jacob grins, but doesn't have time to celebrate as another Moblin charges him. "Shit!"

Eysseth roars in pain as the spear enters her thigh. Eysseth turns to the Moblin the makeshift spear shaft breaking leaving the spear's head lodged in the Wyvern's thigh. Eysseth swings her tail trying to hit the Moblin, but the pig barely manages to duck under and grab a hold of her tail. Eysseth starts to panic and fling her tail wildly trying to get the Moblin off. The Moblin holds on as Eysseth flaps her wings bringing her into the air. Even though the Moblin is in the air it's grip stays strong. Eysseth flies erratically in effort to shake the Moblin off. Eysseth eventually resorts to slamming her tail against a wall. Although this hurts Eysseth as well the Moblin takes most of the force from each hit and after four or five the Moblin lets go and falls to the ground. Eysseth looks to check if the Moblin is moving. From what she can tell it isn't so Eysseth flies over to the Moblin charging Jacob and grabs it with her talons. With her talons digging into the Moblin Eysseth flies up high in the air.
  14. Tsubori

Masaro heard a small yelp to his right, almost entirely ignoring the leader with the pillar as he dashed towards Nyas. The rito seemed to be in a bit of trouble, so of course Masaro would help. He ran in, jump kicking one of the spears out of the Moblin's hand, turning and smiling. 

"Don't worry, as long as they don't have sticks they can't hurt us! Or stones... Gotta look out for those." The second of the two moblins tried to lunge for Masaro with it's spear, but Masaro simply let the head go under his shoulder, immediately kicking upwards and snapping the head off. 

Now with a mostly useless shaft of wood, the moblin dropped it, going for a punch. Masaro didn't have his punchy magic active yet, but had a large smile on his face. Eventually the other moblin went in too, both trying to hit the quirky Hylian. Luckily, his martial arts training had prepared him very well for this type of fight. He redirected each punch, making it fall harmlessly beside him. "Patty cake, patty cake, bakers man," He cheered, finally responding with an elbow to the throat of the first moblin, fizzling with the magic energy as he finally activated his magic, and freezing the feet of the second. "Bake me a cake as fast as you CAN!" He finished by jumping up and kicking the moblin in the head. 

Masaro smiled as one was dazed, but still standing, yet the other was on the ground, seeming quite unconscious. "It was a nice attempt fellas, but I'm the patty cake champion." Masaro saw the dazed moblin regaining his wits, so he pulled out Jimmy. "Get'im Jimmy!" 

"I-I said, it's Ann-Ah!" The rock sailed through the air, smacking the moblin in the head and knocking it out with an audible crack. Masaro then regained his pet, looking back at Nyas. "Well, we learned two somethings today. Puppies come in all shapes and sizes, and Moblins aren't very good at patty cake."
  15. Tsubori

Masaro saw that there was only one Moblin left, but it was obviously the best equipped. Pillars tend to be better than spears. Masaro got into a fighting stance, ready for anything. When it swung down and to the left, the Hylian rolled to his own left, barely dodging the massive swing. As he spung back forward, the man cast Ice towards the moblin's face, but he managed to dodge, dropping the pillar.

As the thing backed up, it drew two spears, lunging for Masaro. He dodged the attack, but couldn't move in on the Moblin yet, mainly because of his spear. The moblin jumped forwards and surprisingly, let loose a plume of flame from it's mouth. Masaro dove left, some of his clothes on fire, so he leapt backwards into a roll, extinguishing them. Now with a raised eyebrow, he laughed. "Wow, looks like someone had the superspicy curry." The man ran towards his enemy, and as it thrust both spears, he slid low, hitting both ankles out with a crackle of magic.

The moblin fell, and two orbs went into the air. Grabbing both, Masaro ate the candies, feeling one crazy burp coming up. Spewing flames of his own, Masaro started torching the moblin. Unfortunately this one was tough, so it endured the flames, stabbing through them to get to the mage. Taking the spear in the shoulder, Masaro winced, snapping the spearhead from the shaft and throwing it at the beast. It dodged low, which gave Masaro an opening as he leapt forward, kicking it in the face. Again, a candy popped out, and Masaro crushed it in his palm, feeling much more aggressive.

His everpresent smile now an angered glare, the man dodged left as the Moblin used it's final spear to lunge at Masaro. No longer playful, he snapped the spear in half, spinning once and uppercutting a thrust through the moblin's hands. It squealled in agony, blood pouring down the shaft as Masaro stepped off it's knee, sprawling over the beast. When he landed on the other side, he merely turned the half-spear twice, snapping the thing's arms with a sickening crack.

The leader whimpered as he fell to his knees, Masaro sliding the shaft out and planting it in the top of the thing's head. He stepped past it, looking around and seeing that no more enemies remained. In a few moments, the spirit fragments from the moblin vanished, a smile returning to his face. He walked over to Jacob, giving him a handshake. "There we go, we found you!" He then gripped Jimmy and looked at Eysseth. "Well, your puppy should be able to handle things from here. I have a rock to go talk to. And it can talk back now!" He grinned childishly as he ran back towards castle town, excited to tell Kirota of his adventures today.