Saving Sergeant Temple (U5, Tsubori, Wren, Premium Chaos)

Discussion in 'Northern Hyrule' started by Ultra5, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    The midday sun shines down upon the grasses of Hyrule Field as Jacob and Eysseth walk to Hyrule Castle Town. "Now, what I don't get is why I'm still talkin' ta ya since ya can't talk back. I mean I know, er I think ya can understand me, but ah well." Eysseth snorts shaking her head at Jacob's comment. Jacob chuckles a bit before suddenly looking behind him into a forest drawing his sword. "Eysseth. Somethin's commin'. Get ready girl." Eysseth turns the way Jacob is facing and readies to fight.

Leaves rustle a bit as an arrow flies past Jacob, barely missing his shoulder. A Moblin wielding a bow and a small group Miniblins morph out of the forest. "Huh. Just a small huntin' party. I got this Eysseth. Why don't ya return ta the Castle Town an' wait fer me will ya?" Eysseth looks at Jacob with concern in her eyes. "Don't worry Eysseth. I'll be there before ya know it." Eysseth reluctantly nods and then with a powerful flap of her wings flies off towards Castle Town. Jacob smiles as he looks back at the Moblin and Miniblins. "Well this is gonna...wait wha?" More Moblins materialize out of the forest. "Well ain't this just great."

A tall and lanky Guard stands outside the Castle Town gate on watch. He sees a speck appear on the horizon and readies his spear. "Shit. Not today. I really don't need this today." The speck starts to grow as it get closer. "Wait it's flying? Maybe...hey it's Jacob." The Guard lowers his spear as he sees the speck is Jacob's wyvern. Eysseth lands in front of the Guard. "Hey Eysseth. Where's Jacob?" Eysseth looks over her shoulder towards the direction she flew in from. "Oh I see. He'll get here soon then?" Eysseth sits down and curls up next to the Guard and watchs unflinching where she had flown in from. "I guess so."

A few hours later a traveling merchant arrives at the gate. "Hello sir and welcome to Hyrule Castle Town. May I see your identification please?" The merchant digs in his pockets for a moment before pulling out some parchment. He hands the parchment to the Guard. "Oohh. You should find everything in order my dear sir." The Guard nods handing back the parchment. "Yes everything is in order. Enjoy your stay Mr. Velstine." The Guard nods. Eysseth looks over into the merchant's cart before seeing something very familiar. Eysseth shoots up and starts growling at the merchant before removing a blood stained sword from his cart. The merchant jumps back a bit. The Guard recognized the sword as well. "Where did you get the sword?" The merchant steps back a few steps before running into Eysseth who was still growling with the sword in her mouth. "That sword belongs to that Wyvern's master. Now I suggest that you tell me where you found it." The Guard points his spear at the merchant threateningly. The merchant's eyes widen in shock. "Wwell I did not kknow it bbelonged to someone. I just found it out in the fields wedged in the ground no one else around. I swear." Eysseth starts making quite a fuss, yelping and shouting, after hearing that Jacob was not with his sword. "Now calm down Eysseth! Calm down! We'll go find him!" The Guard had to yell over the Wyvern's yelping.
  2. Tsubori

Tsubori Hunter of Beacon vet

Re: Saving Sergeant Temple (U5, Tsubori, Wren, Premium Chaos

Masaro sat at his kitchen table, eating the breakfast he'd made for he and Kirota. The two had been living together for quite some time, and by now the guy knew that of all the painter's skills, cooking wasn't one of hers. 

That said, Kirota was currently painting, occasionally picking at her food. She had a picture Masaro had taken of death mountain, using it as a reference. 

"Whatcha painting, Kiro?" Masaro asked curiously. 

"The death mountain landscape from when you worked with that Goron. I'm attempting to emulate a Van Delliceize style."

"Which means?"

"Elrich Van Delliceize was a painter who always painted things the opposite of how he actually saw them. Desolate landscapes were given life and color... Deserts given snow or rain... He was eventually killed by a nobleman who asked him to paint his wife. She was a beautiful woman, and when the noble saw the hideousness he'd portrayed, he killed the painter."

Masaro nodded. "Okay, sounds good until that last part. Don't do that last thing." 

Kirota merely chuckled. "Don't worry Masaro, I won't."

"Masaro... The gates... East... Go now..." 

A ghastly voice passes through the air, leaving Masaro confused. "What the..."

"What's wrong?"

He looked around once more. "You didn't hear that?"

She shook her head, not even averting her gaze from her painting.

"Huh... I gotta go, Kiro." He stood up, grabbing Jimmy and his usual equipment. 

"Okay, bye Masaro. Good luck with being crazy and stuff."

Masaro walked though the streets, eventually finding the eastern gate as the spooky voice in his head said. There he found the cutest thing ever.

"Awww! A lost puppy!" The winged, scaly puppy was barking at a merchant, so Masaro went up to the guard with her. "That is the cutest puppy ever... Is it up for adoption?"
  3. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

Leon was burrowing his way to Castle Town, he chose to travel underground because of his anti social life style. Also it was quicker than moving above ground. He was currently on vacation, which was ordered by his boss. He wasn't even sure what to do when a vacation was happening. Suddenly he heard vibrations above him, he was obviously close to people so he decided to sprout his head out a bit.

A wyvern! My god, what kind of place was this. Apparently it was distressed, but Leon couldn't figure out what could cause it to act the way it did. It was obviously domesticated, but wasn't acting it. Leon was perplexed as to why it hadn't sniffed him out, upon giving himself a good sniff he realized he just smelt like dirt. He thought it best to observe the situation, remaining undetected.
  4. BirdMasterWren

BirdMasterWren Member new

Nyas was exhausted from her flight but nothing was going to prevent her from developing those pictures. She needed to, if she wanted to take more, and these pictures were important for what she was studying right now. Castle Town was so busy though, and Nyas was a bit lost by all the movement around her. Where was she supposed to go to get the film developed anyway?
    An odd scene caught her eye. There was a guard with a spear to a merchant’s throat and a big, silver wyvern was growling at the merchant as well.
    “Wow, I don’t think I’ve ever actually seen a dragon besides Valoo,” she whispered to herself. It was a really beautiful creature that she definitely wanted a few pictures of. Then, some guy came up asking about the ‘puppy’ and if he could adopt it, thus earning a round of odd looks. Nyas swore even the Wyvern was giving him a look. Curious, she stepped closer.
    “Is there anything I can help with?” she asked.
  5. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337

"That is the cutest puppy ever... Is it up for adoption?" Eysseth hears a rather tall man say. She turns to him and gives him a 'what the fuck' look before growling at him, Jacob's sword still in her mouth. Eysseth then sees a bird girl step forward asking, “Is there anything I can help with?” Eysseth backs up and spreading her wings wide trying to scare some of the people away. The Guard moves his spear from the merchant and turnes to face Eysseth arms extended and hands open dropping his spear. "Whoa Eysseth! Calm down! They don't have Jacob." Eysseth lowers her wings but keep giving death stares to the others, sword still in her mouth. "Eysseth. Drop the sword. I'll put it where it goes. I promise." Eysseth reluctantly lays the sword down in front of the Guard and gives a threatening look to the bird girl and the tall man. The Guard slowly grabs the sword and sheaths it in a scabbard on Eysseth's back. The Guard backs up slowly then turns to the Rito and Hylian.
    "Listen can I ask you two to help her?" The Guard points to Eysseth who was now looking off into the fields. "She just lost her owner. She's really attached to Jacob. If it wouldn't be to much trouble would you two mind following her and helping her?"
    Eysseth turns her head back to the Guard, tall man, and the bird girl when she heard the Guard speak of Jacob and them following her. She slowly turns and walks over to the bird girl first. Eysseth lowers her head and body to where her head was level with the bird girl's chest. Eysseth nudges the bird girl with her nose then sniffs her. Eysseth looks deep into the bird girl's eyes before standing strait up again and slowly walking over to the tall man. She does the same thing to the tall man, only she didn't have to lower herself as much. After looking into the tall man's eyes Eysseth stands up and looks at the Guard. Eysseth nods in approval. "Well looks like Eysseth will let you two come with her. Just don't make her mad and you'll be fine. Once you find Jacob tell him Steven is paying for the rescue. Alright?"
  6. Tsubori

Masaro chuckled as the puppy sniffed him. He read somewhere that that's how dogs could tell if someone was nice. When Eysseth stopped seeming hostile, Masaro patted her on the head. He seemed entirely oblivious to the looks he was receiving, and thus let out a little laugh. 

"I think she likes me!" while he looked around, he felt a strange tingling in his mind. As his smile went away, he rubbed his head as if in pain. "Well, puppy, where did you see your master last?"
  7. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

A few other people popped up to show their concern over the beasts wild nature. Leon continued to listen, apparently someone was missing. He wasn't a sap for a sob story, but he didn't have anything better to do, at the very least he could just stalk them for a little while longer. He was concerned with the man that was petting the dragon, What are you studid?[/i he questioned to himself. The Rito that popped up seemingly hasn't made much movement, he predicted this duo might get in over their heads.
  8. BirdMasterWren

At Eysseth’s attempt to scare her off, Nyas had gone very very still. Then, once the guard had explained what was going on, the wyvern had nudged her and the man next to her. It seemed that she was willing to place a little trust in them in order to rescue her friend. Nyas smiled widely, inclining her head to the guard and to Eysseth. “I would be honored to help you find your friend Jacob. My name is Nyas.”

“I think she likes me!” The man next to her said. “Well, puppy, where did you see your master last?”

“Do you think you could take us there?” Nyas asked Eysseth. “I can fly there, but…” she looked to the man. “What about you, mister…?”
  9. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337

“Well, puppy, where did you see your master last?”

“Do you think you could take us there?”

Eysseth nods and lets out a large roar. With a powerful flap of her wings Eysseth is in the air. Eysseth hovers in the air for a few seconds before carefully grabbing the tall man and the bird girl with her talons. The bird girl said she could fly, but Eysseth thinks that she can fly faster than the bird girl can. With a few more mighty flaps of her wings Eysseth races off to where she last saw Jacob.

It didn't take long for Eysseth to get to the battle field where she left Jacob. Eysseth carefully drops the tall man and the bird girl then looks around at the bodies. The bodies of Moblins, Miniblins, and even Bokoblins are scattered about. Blood stains the ground everywhere. Eysseth starts sniffing around trying to find a sign of Jacob. Suddenly something catches Eysseth's eye, a bright sparkle. Eysseth turns to see a Miniblin playing with a mirror shield, Jacob's mirror shield. Eysseth growls at the Miniblin, bearing her teeth. The Miniblin slowly looks up at the Wyvern. It drops the shield and runs back into the forest.
  10. Tsubori

When Masaro got a good look at the Rito girl, he noticed the pictograph box. An older model, one of the ones that needed a developing office, like Masaro had back at his house. He'd bring that up later. Until then, the fact that he was airborne was pretty sweet. "Cool, the puppy can fly too!" 

After a few moments, they arrived in the clearing, blood and bodies everywhere. "Hm. Either the moblins and their buddies had a nice mass suicide or the dog's master is a pretty good fighter." He pulled out his pictograph box and snapped a picture of the scene. "This could be useful later. Plus my autobiographical scrapbooks are off the hook." 

He then saw the mirror shield, picking it up. "Looks like a mirror shield." To test this point, he fired a shot of his Ice spell into the shield, the spell bouncing off into a tree, perhaps freezing a squirrel or some such critter. "Yup, mirror shield. Puppy? Is this his?"
  11. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

Leon thought it best to trail them, he of course arrived after everyone had already been there for a while. He only hopped that he would get there in time before they left. Maybe if he got over the hill on the horizon he would be able to find the few ignorant travelers, he feared that if something could take on a member of the Hyrule Castle Guard they could easily destroy some girl and some ignoramus.

When he arrived he thought it best not to provoke the dragon with meeting anybody new unless it was necessary. He noticed they had been staring at a shield for a while trying to communicate with a wild animal. Foolish as it may be, the only way to find this Guard would be to track him using that very shield. The wyvern seemed noticeably calmer, he was not sure if the beast would smell him or not.
  12. BirdMasterWren

Nyas looked around keenly at the carnage, feeling a bit nervous. It seemed the guy they were rescuing had put up a fight.

"Puppy? Is this his?" Nyas looked at the mirror shield the guy was holding and felt a bit of worry. He might have put up a fight, but he might very well be defenseless right now. She looked around and spotted something a few feet away, taking a step closer to it.
  13. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337

Eysseth growls bearing her teeth at the Tall Man for touching Jacob's shield and shooting something at it. Not really caring if she bit the Tall Man a little she grabs the shield with her teeth and lays it face down in front of her. She sniffs the inside of the shield before picking it up again. As she sniffs memories of Jacob flood back to Eysseth making her give a very sad cry for her lost master.

After giving the cry Eysseth looks around catching a whiff of a different smell. It didn't smell like any other creature she had smelled before. It smelled of dirt and fur. Eysseth looks around, but doesn't see anything. Having lost the smell and not seeing anything Eysseth slowly walks over to the Bird Girl. She was more trusting of the Bird Girl because she could fly as well. The Tall Man could not and called Eysseth a puppy. Eysseth snorts at the thought of being a puppy instead of the magnificent Wyvern she was.

Eysseth nudges the Bird Girl with her nose and throws the shield down in front of her. Now having the Bird Girl's attention Eysseth turns enough to show the saddle that Jacob put on her to hold things while he flew. Eysseth motions to an area over Jacob's sword where Jacob attaches the shield with her head, asking the Bird Girl to put the shield there.
  14. Tsubori

Masaro didn't really resist as the puppy took the shield, but pouted as Eysseth went to stand with Nyas instead of him and let out her cry. "Aww..." He said, a genuine look of sadness on his face. "She misses her master..."

"Th.....working?.......aro? No, dam...." Masaro clutched his head as these words pierced his mind hard, sending tingles of pain exploding through his body, especially his head. 

As usual, these words were only able to be heard by him. "C-can nobody else hear that? Puppy? Nyas?"
  15. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

The trifecta seemed utterly useless, things were getting no where so he decided it was time for him to reveal himself. Emerging from the ground he began to speak, "Maybe I can be of assistance." He was not aware of how their reactions would be but he began to explain. "I've been following you for a while now. It seems you have a serious problem that might use my assistance or instead you can choose not to trust me and attack and then you'll never reach your goal." His many years on the battlefield has left him fairly cold in communications, the battlefield also made him untrusting.
  16. BirdMasterWren

Nyas looked at the mirror shield that Eysseth placed on the ground before her and placed it where the Wyvern motioned. Suddenly, she turned around at someone's voice. A green Mogma had climed out of the ground and stood before the group.

"I've been following you for a while now. It seems you have a serious problem that might use my assistance or instead you can choose not to trust me and attack and then you'll never reach your goal."

He had a hard look in his eyes, but a kind one, and Nyas allowed herself to welcome him. "Alright, sir, I'll trust you if you can help us, though your following us probably didn't help your case." She looked back to the spot she was looking in and saw the uneven dirt and spatters of blood. "Can you guys see that there? It looks like something was dragged in the forest. Maybe it was Jacob being dragged."
  17. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337

Eysseth watches the Bird Girl carefully as she places Jacob's shield on the Wyvern's back. Eysseth snaps her head to where a green mole thing had popped out of the ground. "Maybe I can be of assistance. I've been following you for a while now. It seems you have a serious problem that might use my assistance or instead you can choose not to trust me and attack and then you'll never reach your goal."

Eysseth stands taller and growls bearing her teeth at the Mole Thing that had been following them. Eysseth didn't like the fact that this Mole Thing had been following them without her noticing and that he had the nerve to say that Eysseth couldn't find her master. Eysseth then smells a familiar smell. The same smell of dirt and fur that she had smelled earlier. This Mole Thing was what she was smelling earlier.

Eysseth perks up when the Bird Girl had said, "Can you guys see that there? It looks like something was dragged in the forest. Maybe it was Jacob being dragged." Eysseth, as quickly as she could, walks over to the bloody drag mark and sniffs them. Eysseth shoots her head skyward and lets out an extremely loud roar before she charges into the forest. She now needs to save Jacob for two reasons: he was the only family she had left and to prove the rude Mole Thing wrong.
  18. Tsubori

Masaro looked at the blood trail and stroked his chin in thought. “Now hold on… let’s not rule out that it could be strawberry jam. Or… or raspberry or something. Yeah… Raspberries are good.” When the mole man popped up, Masaro instantly beamed and walked over to him, extending a hand.

“Oh, why hello there, mr mole man. If you’ve been following us, you know where things are at then, I presume? Like how there’s a bunch of dead stuff and a trail of raspberry jam leading us somewhere?” He took out his pictograph box, snapping a picture of the new member of their team. He then heard the puppy roar and run off, which Masaro chased. “Come on! Maybe we can find where the jam came from if we follow Mrs. Puppy!”
  19. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

The Mogma lifts an eyebrow to the young man. He could not fully understand if he was just childish or full on retarded but he chose it best not to worry too much about the details and just help. There was someone suffering and this group of misfits were not going to save him. Leon submerged underground and began to burrow ahead in the direction that they were going, he could smell if they stopped without having to unearth from his safe position. This has led to many a sneak attack.
  20. BirdMasterWren

Nyas blinked as the group split up, each following the Wyvern in their own way. She quickly started flying in the air and following the rampaging dragon's wreckage through the forest. What a picture they must have made. She had to fly as fast as possible to keep up with Eysseth.