Return from a Hiatus

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by WillowtheWhisp, May 7, 2014.

1. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    Hey guys, Will here. Been real busy with work and school, so I haven't had much time to do things around here. I'll be getting out for summer pretty soon here, though, so hopefully I'll have a bit more time on my hands. With that said, I'd like to continue working on the site-plot/dungeons more, but there's a few things before I do.

Really, the biggest question is whether or not you guys feel another dungeon is necessary at this point. As of yet, there doesn't seem to be a completed plot dungeon (unless of course there are, and I just missed it/them), so I may just work on something else until such a time as it seems appropriate to introduce the next dungeon. Thoughts?
  2. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

Welcome back Will! c:

As for now, I think it might be best to wait until the others are completed? The plot dungeons are really neat, but they often take quite a while to complete, so if we were to get one every month I'm afraid there'll be buildup of unfinished dungeons.
  3. WillowtheWhisp

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    Thanks!

I'm inclined to agree, yeah. I'll start work on something else, then. What that is, I'm not quite sure, yet.
  4. UnnamedDude

UnnamedDude Lighting up the Fire in the Night vet

3DS Friend Code:
    2981-6385-7964
    Hallo will, sorry I haven't said so sooner :tpr:

If you need something to work on, I dunno if this would be troublesome or not, but I was thinking since we have Special Dungeons every once in a while, do you think that having similar rps/events that are based around character depth and development would be a good idea? I think it would be a nice change and it would definitely be good for characters who aren't great/meant for fighting for us to have pacifist rps once in a while.
  5. WillowtheWhisp

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    Ohi, UD.

Sure, something can definitely be arranged. I'll have to poke around and see what would be suitable, and will hopefully have something up later this month.
  6. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    Hello, Willow, it's nice to see you. My presence as of late has been on the decline; I apologize for this, but transferring schools when it's time for finals has a way with occupying time.

The library needs a bit of updating, with planned edits and treasures that need posting.. are you capable of this? I'm not even aware as to if you possess an account on the wiki. Unfortunately, I am largely unable to perform this task, both from inability and incapable hardware, so I would appreciate it if you would.
  7. WillowtheWhisp

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    Not a problem Clooby, hopefully things will calm down for you soon.

In any case, I'll see what I can do. As of yet, I don't have an account and I'd be a bit worried about screwing something up, so I'll probably talk to Guy about doing some of that.

On another note, I've thought of a few summer "event" things that I'll be introducing soon, probably by this weekend. I'll be posting that in a separate news/Event thread, so keep your eyes peeled.