Reaction Bracelet (grade)

Discussion in 'Treasure Creation' started by Tsubori, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Tsu... Ribitta explained it to you pretty clearly. Its to give the item a blank slate for whoever wants to purchase it. Say someone later wants to come along and buy it, well they are FORCED to have the item have that history. If you leave it open, you can have it come from wherever you want and another can have it come from wherever you want. And you complain that, well, its just not rare anymore. Honestly though, Tsu, how many people do you think are actually going to use this treasure out of the hundreds that are in the Library of Treasures? Its still going to be rare. Like Rib said, its a public resource. And no, we are not Demonizing your treasures. If you can't work with us, than don't create treasures.
  2. Tsubori

Tsubori Hunter of Beacon vet

May I ask for how the backstory I provided restricts the RPer at all? It you wanted to get it from your father, sure, why not. He found one. If you want to have it gifted to you from a high standing person? Sure. It's from his collection of rare artifacts. Maybe you want to find it in some ruins. Sure, one of the people hid theirs there. Note that in none of those do you even have to acknowledge the backstory. It just gives people the option. But I see it doesn't really matter what I say. If you want, just use Quill's I guess.
  3. Tsubori

Tsubori Hunter of Beacon vet

`Reaction bracelet
    Original: Tsubori , Treasure - Utility

C5:75 Rupees
    C4:100 Rupees
    C3:150 Rupees

The Reaction Bracelet is shaped like a snake coiled around the wearer's wrist and bearing an emerald in its jaws. The bracelet is capable of doubling the wearer's reaction time and sensory perceptions; however, the wearer's actual movement speed is not affected. The bracelet can be activated at any time, but the wearer will become twice as fatigued while it is active.

For example. A character is standing in the middle of a deserted square. With this bracelet activated, he can hear an arrow twang from a bow and he can react quickly enough to throw himself out of the way in time. He would feel, though, as if he had just dove to the side twice in rapid succession.
  4. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

5. Ribitta

Ribitta What would you ask of me? reg

This is approved, thanks for working with us.