Power Wave

Discussion in 'Treasure Creation' started by Cloud, May 25, 2019.

1. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    I've already said this on Discord but for those of you who aren't on Discord I want to add this to the library. It is heavily based on the Kamehameha from Dragon Ball.

{{TB
    |title=Power Wave
    |intent=Offensive
    |form=Technique
    |PWC=P
    |field1=Force
    |field2=Projectile
    |field3=PerQuest
    |cost=6
    }}
    '''Power Wave''' is a technique, originally developed by a hermit monk. In order to utilize this technique, one must plant their feet on the ground and cup their hands, then charge for up five seconds as energy gathers in their grasp. Shorter charge lengths are possible, and are achievable either at the expense of the ability’s strength, a massive exertion of the user’s personal stamina, or with enough dedication to the technique. The user will then launch a strong beam of pure energy with a diameter roughly the size of their outspread palms forward. The power of this wave varies based on how much energy the user puts into it; a small amount may only bruise foes, while excessive amounts that may leave the user completely winded are capable of vaporizing weaker enemies and seriously damaging more powerful foes. The beam persists and travels so long as the user is actively putting energy into it, but the longer it travels, the more energy demanded, especially for powerful blasts.
    {{MPQ}}

I should probably add some kind of trivia about it being based on the Kamehameha in its trivia section in fact
  2. Eevachu

Eevachu Admin admin

Seeing as I helped create this, seems fine to me.